the Rift

[PRIVATE] New Faces, New Places

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

AMANI
A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN DELIGHTS IN THE EYE; A WISE WOMAN, THE UNDERSTANDING; A PURE ONE, THE SOUL

The tallsun heat was always welcome upon my hide in the Throat. But today, I set out for an adventure. It had been to long since I had left the safety of home. Not to mention, I needed to head over to the Endless Blue to take care of my seasonal patrol. But in the meantime, since I was going out on my patrol alone this time it seemed, no harm in checking out a place that I haven't been before as well. So of course I took to the skies with a grace that would of reminded anyone who was family of my own dam. The only difference, was that I did it with two wings instead of her four. I do wonder sometimes, how she learned to fly. I mean, from what she had told me all of her siblings were equines. Our family line would be the only ones with wings.

I find my wings guiding me down into the Ancient Rotunda. I had heard of the place several times, but never been sent here on patrol. So I took it upon myself to investigate. As my hooves touched down on the ground below, my golden eyes took in the strange structure. I walked forward, looking up at the multi-colored glass that covered the top of the stone structure. I knew the Falls was able to craft stone. The Throat of course had metal. Could the Edge or the Basin have the ability to craft glass? What else could the herds make?

"their speech goes here and this is the color

@Tembovu

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu
He had left the Edge once again— perhaps not the most auspicious of beginnings to his reign— but, alas, after the meeting he needed to walk away from the mists to clear his eyes and mind. Perhaps, what he truly needed, was to stay in the mists to more fully understand all things Edge… But, for now, the antelope-marked stallion was finding his answers while wander south of his herdlands.

His ears are splayed sideways in thought, head and neck swaying in the slow rhythm of his sweeping strides. He finds himself at the Rotunda before realizing he had walked so far— had he even seen the Grove? Surely he would have smelt the pheromones there. Ah, well, obviously his mind was too knotted in the occurrences of the herd meeting to warrant any attention to such a place. It’s not like he had any need for it… not anymore, anyway.

His ears tilt backwards as the dark thought crosses through his mind. He shoves it somewhere dark and deep, to harbor along with any angry past memories— things to haunt him at inopportune circumstances and vulnerable moments. Perhaps one day he’ll learn to cope with such emotions, memories, and thoughts; but, alas, today is not that day.

His head raises marginally as he surveys his surroundings. Hunger grumbles loudly in his giant barrel, and he drops his great head to rip a large mouthful of grass. Movement in his peripheral vision catches his attention as he shifts head to look at it, but does not raise his head from his delicious snack.

A winged mare of striking coloring alights the earth, gracefully landing her petite form within the Rotunda. He stares, watching her elegantly fold her wings at her sides, before continuing to chew and swallow the greenery in his mouth.

Slowly he raises his head to his impressive height, pale ears perked towards the pegasus. “That’s some impressive flying skill,” his low voice rolls towards her. “I am Tembovu, of the World’s Edge.”

@Amani

Please tag Tembovu.