the Rift

[OPEN] really, you're here?

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

The zephyr floated gently through the air, taking in the warm light of the morning. Now was his most favorite time. The sun was out, but it wasn’t too hot. It was like the perfect feeling of curling up next to Elsa at night, warm and caring, loving even. Elsa shot him a gag face, mocking him by poking her tongue out. The bird was so sappy sometimes. It was so sickeningly sweet that often times it made her sick to her stomach. The bird just giggled, twirling a few more times in the air before coming in to land on her back.

With a sarcastic sigh, she meandered over to the grove. It seemed like centuries since she had been here, and she missed the weeping arms of the trees. She moved underneath a particularly large willow, settling underneath the rustling leaves as the wind twirled them around. They whispered excitedly, their collective voices offering a comforting hum. It was in mere moments that Edgar then succumbed to sleep. She could feel his little heart beat slow down, and his breathing became shallow and quiet. He often reminded her of puppies. Some of the land back in her home raised wild wolves to work as a companion. Though they lacked the mental bond, the furry creatures never seemed to leave their masters side. They were loud and hyper in the mornings, and like Edgar, would nap for a majority of the day. Of course when Elsa was ready to go to sleep, Edgar was up and about twirling and hooting.

She relished the brief period of silence, taking the time to let her eyes slowly slip shut. Since returning to Helovia, this had been the only time she felt truly comfortable and alone. The work had been incessant lately between the Threshold and generally caring for those within the herd. Hera especially threw a wrench into her life. The abandoned filly absorbed every waking moment of Elsa’s time since she had arrived, and this was the first day she felt comfortable enough to slip away. Nothing could sour the day now, could it?

@Bucephalus

"Talketh."

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.