Z
E
N
T
H
L
A
Y
Ki’irha had stayed with me for quite some time to wait on my parents, but they never showed up. Seriously what was taking them so long?! I had called for them hadn’t I? I had waited right where I was did I not? And yet they failed to come and find me.

Had I really gone too far this time?

Worry ate at me as we travelled to this home that Ki’irha lived at. The Aurora Basin I think she had called it? I don’t know. All I knew was that we were travelling and well to me, it seemed just like an adventure! Instantly, my worry turned into happiness. Ki’irha walked ahead all casual like but behind her I pranced and sneaked and ran and had adventure music going through my head.

Dun dun dun da da dun dun dun.

YEAH! That’s some good adventure music right there.

As we travelled, the weather seemed to change from hot to a more tepid and then to even chilly. Then eventually white stuff began to fall and the ground rose around us. Constant gasps of awe and woahs amazement poured from my lips as our pace slowed down – perhaps to let me take in the scenery?

THIS. PLACE. WAS. SO. COOL!

Overrun with pure joy and excitement, I started running and jumping.  Then it caught my eye. A pathway. A pathway leading to another…ADVENTURE! I could just run down there quick and then run back to catch up with Ki’irha right? Besides mama and papa would eventually find me no matter where I was so…OFF WE GO!

Silently giggling to myself I run and jump and kick down the pathway as happy as a lark. That is until I landed upon something and lost my footing and slid right into a pile of the white stuff that was also falling from the sky.

OH MY GOD! THIS STUFF WAS COLD!

As quick as I could I got up and out of the white stuff and shook it off of me. Involuntarily my body begins to shake from the cold, but I was still excited. Why? Because I found something new! Giggling out loud now, I pranced around in the white stuff and then rolled in it.

“What is this stuff?!” I manage to speak between the glee filled laughter and my curious puffs of breath to send the stuff swirling in the air. Whatever it was, it was amazing and nobody could tell me differently.

"speech"
notes:: first time seeing/experiencing snow xD
tags:: @Tiberius and open to others as well 8D

Image Credit

Tiberius Posts: 3
Outcast
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 years
baylee
Tiberius had yet to meet another foal. To see the small body of another his age instantly livened him with excitement. He giddily advances towards his newly found comrade, excited squeals leaving his velvet lips. There was something different about this foal, though. As he grew closer and closer, he could see that this foal was more like his mother then father- a filly. He moved towards her quickly, his gait an awkward amble between a quick canter and a trot.

When the boy finds himself close enough to the filly, he halts (it is far from graceful, but it gets the job done). He notices the wings on her flanks, but they look different then his own. Her wings are made of a hard material, and they do not look as flexible as the boy's. Tiberius' wings are a coppery color whereas her's are the color of wood. He does not realize that she is not a pegasus, but in fact a unicorn. Her head is alabaster, a creamy perfection. There are intricate designs tracing the sharp and subtle curves of her cranium, dancing along the edges of her cheeks and eyes and snout. Her eyes are green, though they are not the same green as his. Hers are a solid, undoubtedly green, whereas his are a light green that fades to a golden yellow towards his black pupils. Her whispy mane is dark, a black-to-green fade, he has little doubts that it'll grow into a long and beautiful  mane. His own crest is decorated with wispy hair, but his are black-to-cream. Her tail is regular. His tail is leonine. He is slightly smaller then she is, and he figures she is slightly older then himself.

"I Tiberius," He offers, his childish speech still not fully developed. "Or Tib," he adds on casually, offering her his self-made nickname. Her laughing does not diminish and what he believes is asked out of curiosity, is an unusual question. How does she not know what snow is? Isn't snow everywhere? In fact, Tiberius has only ever seen landscapes with snow, never once leaving the northern parts of Helovia. "It snow!" He giggled, dropping his snout into a patch of snow and tossing it about, his own type of play. "Who you?" He proceeded to ask, stopping playing while doing so. On his flanks, his wings flapped up and down (most likely from excitability). He moved slightly closer to her, a friendly smile plastered on his small lips.

@Hyzenthlay

Hyzenthlay Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

H
Y
Z
E
N
T
H
L
A
Y
‘I Tiberius.’

A gasp escapes me as my head snaps towards the source of the voice with a grin plastered on my face. A NEW PERSON! A new person! A new person to be friends with! Tiberius. I note the name in my head to make sure I don’t forget it. Can’t go around forgetting your friend’s name now. That would be bad.

‘Or Tib.’ He adds on and again I note that he’d probably rather be called Tib. I look at him closely as I ramble up to him without a trace of caution. He was brownish in color. Not like the dirt brown but like oh…some sort of shade lighter. I also noticed that his eyes were a yellowish green and that his hair went from black to a color akin to…to Tembovu’s coat color. He is smaller than me but I’d guess by the way he talks that he is younger than I.

Regardless. He will be my friend from now on.

“Snow?” a tilt of my head gives away the fact that I obviously didn’t know what the hay snow was. I mean I knew he was responding to my question about what the white stuff was, so that in thus made it snow, but what was it? Was it pieces of clouds falling from the sky? Was it the stars falling? Was it…

OH MY GOD WHAT IF THE SKY WAS BROKE?!!

My gaze looked up towards the sky and I stared for a little bit – a flash of horror passing through my mind briefly. Nah. The sky probably isn’t broke. So I look back to Tib just as he tosses some of the snow into the air and giggled, thus making me giggle as well.

Shortly after Tib asks me who I am and I looked at him with a big grin, like the biggest grin on my face that I might have EVER had, “I’m Hyzenthlay!” My voice booms with happiness but then I pause. Tib had a cool nickname. Maybe I should have a cool nickname too? “You can call me Zen though if you want,” His wings flapped as he moved closer to me and my eyes grew wide. WINGS!

Now here wings might be common, but back home winged horses were kinda rare to see. Nobody knew why there were so few of them. There just was.

“You’re a pegasus!” My voice chimes out in awe, but on the inside I was doing a very happy dance. I made a new friend and he was a pegasus. A PEGASUS! How lucky could I be?

"speech"
notes:: omg she's such a dorky derp.
tags:: @Tiberius

Image Credit