the Rift

[OPEN] resuming duties // patrolling

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
Most of life is a routine- dull and uninteresting, but it is what fuels us. Routine is a present change for Caleb. Everything besides routine is so... unpredictable. It's easier to fall into a regime then it is to live spontaneously. Caleb had slipped away from his duties and schedule once he had learnt of his dead-born child, Quinn. The emotions of the day he learnt he had a daughter, but that she was dead, still plague him today, so he falls back into work. Rigorous and exhausting it may be, his mind remains preoccupied because of it.

And so, he patrols.

The sky is dark; midnight is on the horizon. Caleb lingers near the sentinels briefly, eyes watching the border very cautiously. Henrietta paces back and forth, her wet nose searching for unfamiliar scents. "Henrietta smell nothing," she reports to him through their bond. He scowls slightly, though it can not be seen in the dark. "Continue. Patrol all night," he responds. He wasn't sure Henrietta would last the entire night, and if at some point she grows too weary, she may be dismissed. Caleb, however, is determined to patrol the entire night if he must. Caleb desired greatly to grow into the best warrior possible, even if it meant long nights and rigorous training. He sought to make up for lost time. 

"New smell, I go look," Henrietta announces now, and though Caleb's curiosity piques at the prospect of an intruder, he decides to continue his patrol at the border. "Go investigate," he commands, and not a moment later the dog is padding off, her nose towards the ground. The dark beast is sure nothing will come of Henrietta's findings, though he remains on high alert.

His gargantuan wings unfold, and even under the pale moonlight, the ebony feathers seem almost iridescent- similar to a raven's. With a few calm flaps of these appendages along with a forward motion, the stallion is airborne. He easily glides above the sentinels, a black shadow against a black sky, he is camouflaged well. As he gains altitude, he also gains speed. The beast is silent in the air, a secret weapon to those that believe that the Basin is strictly unicorn, no hybrids.

He continues his flight, taking extra care in keeping vigilant. Shortly after he takes flight, Henrietta updates him on her situation, claiming it was a false alarm (exactly what Caleb suspected), but she does not return. She finds Tiberius (his son) and Zunden (the dam) and sleeps with them. When a substantial amount of time passes and Caleb's wings grow weary, he descends, quietly landing once more on the partially melted snow.

He patrols on hoof once again.

@Sialia and whoever (this is a patrol thread, so warriors are encouraged but anyone can join), basically all that happens is that he patrols by the border, Henrietta leaves, and he keeps patrolling XD sorry i suck at openings
[Image: caleb_by_lovelyskylark-d995h4j.png]
a cold-hearted man was once a man that once cared too much.

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

For the moment I had forgotten my anger. It had dissipated into the night air. I had watched the night sky, the twinkling of starts, and the dancing of lights. It had all gone away now. There was no moon tonight, only the light of stars. Which in all honesty, didn't shine light on anything important, nor nearly as well as the moon.

The moon. Ah, she now replaced her spot (usually) and shined on us, much to many's discomfort. For sometime however, she did not. She had been absent, and without her darkness, day had been unrelenting, unbearable... Never ending. 

So despite the awful things she had done (Including zapping me to the steppe and leaving me to be sick, the bitch), I was happy to see her back in her place. 

However, once the night sky had cloaked us completely in darkness, in an inky sea, it was time for me to leave. To relieve someone from the shift of the patrol. My head turns away from the view, and I pick my way down the dark rocky path, careful to keep my pace slow and cautious. One never knew when a rock would be in the way, especially in this kind of inky blackness. 

Once on the floor, I move quietly and stealthily to the entrance of the Basin. Once I am surrounded by the cavern, I once again slow my pace. But it isn't for long, because I eventually emerge to the sentinels on each side. 

But a scent catches my nose. And the anger, the disappointment, and the disrespected ego come flaring up once more. Caleb. My head snaps in another direction, the sound of one pair of hoofs. "SOLDIER! FRONT AND CENTER, NOW." 

He would hear it, and he would respond, and i'd be damned if he didn't. Well, to be frank, he would be damned. To the pits of firey hell that only a woman could possibly provide, and he was one of the soldiers destined to have their next few months be hell itself.

"Speech"
Tag;; @Caleb
Words;;
Notes;; Finallyyy <3

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Patrolling is not a particularly interesting job, but it does have it's moments. The night is quiet, and Caleb has adjusted well to it so when he hears a female voice screeching and yelling it is more than surprising. His ears twist away from the sound and a scowl marks his features. He could've heard her even if she had whispered as quietly as possible. It is his corporal, Sialia. Caleb had always thought her to be calm and level-headed, so to hear her voice booming across the land meant it had to be serious.

His scowl is fleeting and his face returns to it's neutral coldness. As everything quiets down once more, his ears twist forward. He approaches her at a decent rate, deciding that he should move to her quickly instead of leisurely. "Corporal," he greets, though it is not welcoming and warm, but suspicious as to why Sialia has approached him in the way she has.

Caleb assumes Sialia's anger stems from his sudden disappearance. He does not know how to make it up to her, nor does he know if he can. On his mind lingered one question. Have the other soldiers showed up since Caleb had last met with Sialia? The dark hybrid had seen a couple when Ashamin and d'Artagnan had held a meeting, but other then that he had seen none. That meeting (which had been held quite some time ago) had been the last he'd seen of any warriors. Caleb knows the lack of other warriors does not compensate for his own absence.

Though it had only been mere seconds into the encounter, Caleb was in awe. He liked that she wasn't afraid to demand things of him (even if her demand was to stand in front of her). No mare here had really given him an order. Even though Caleb felt a certain dread going into this conversation, having an idea about what she will scold him for, he still found her... kind of amazingly attractive. Though he may never act on it, he was far from hesitant about admiring from a respectable distance. 

Even though admiring with skin-to-skin contact is doubly great for him.

@Sialia idrk why but this took a turn towards the end xDDD

Nessie

I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

He does not leave me waiting for long, and that is lucky on his part. For if he had, I sure as hell would be tearing through that brush, and would a mouthful of his flesh before he had taken off with his damn wings. But, much to my dissapointment he did not take forever, and instead emerged at a brisk pace. 

"Corporal" He says to me, certainly not holding any warmth. No, he knew he was in trouble, and it was not the time to fuck with the pissed off mare. His voice held suspicion, almost as if he knew what he might be in trouble for, but not exactly.

He comes to a standstill, and my cold hard eyes watch him as he does so. They never left his eyes as he emerged from the darkness, and they held nothing but bitter anger in them, and cold malice. But now that I had him here, what was I going to say. I had imagined this moment, ripping him a new one, hell, tons of times. But once I was here, there didn't seem the words to encompass my disappointment in the one soldier I had a glimmer of hope for.

Instead, my jaw tightens and I instead circle him, every inch of my body tight and rippling with pure fury. Pent up energy I only wished to let out, but now I couldn't possibly find the way to. My eyes instead roam over his body until I finished my circle. As I once more reach his front, I halt my eyes flickering down to the ground.

"You have disappointed me greatly... Not just that your lack of a face lately and at a certain important meeting has blatantly disrespected your superiors. Myself and my fellow corporal Ki'irha." 

My voice is pure ice, holding nothing but raging ire. It dripped with the red hot angry passion that pulsed through my body, and it was nothing like the passion I had found at the beach, almost two years ago with Mauja... No, it was so hot, it almost felt like my blood was boiling under my skin. I had never been so full of absolute outrage in my entire life. 

I was not normally so outwardly angry either. No, I usually pent it up on the inside, preferring to keep a calm face, rather than letting it break through and cloud my judgement. But there was no recovering now.

"To be frank, Caleb, your fucked. You better hope you have some good goddamn excuse for disappearing like that. You have a duty soldier, and if you wont hold yourself to it, then you can leave. We don't need slackers in this military, and I sure as hell wont put up with it."

My eyes had raised to look at him once more, and they core into him like red hot irons. with each word spoken my voice raised slightly, until I was nearly screaming at him. I didn't even care how loud I was getting. I had hit that breaking point, and there wasn't a coming back for me...

At least not right now.

"Speech"
Tag;; @Caleb
Words;;
Notes;; <33333 She's pretty pissed. But, this might turn into some pretty unpredictable angryness that sometimes happens with her... So be prepared for it. She gets close and erm yeah.

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

Her eyes are cold. Their vibrancy remains in tact, despite the frost that lingers within them like cancer. Caleb's eyes meet hers without hesitation, their own coldness like daggers to the soul. It was easy for him to see himself in her. They were both entities created from darkness (or it seemed so to the hybrid). Both of the babes are draped in midnight, startlingly contrasting chrome decorated their horned craniums and thick legs. Perhaps Sialia wasn't as brutishly primal as the hybrid, both they both threw demands at others, expected excellence and discipline.

She circles him, and all it does is entice him. He could reach out and bite her meaty ass. His eyes scan over her entire body as she moves around him, his feathered tail flicking back and forth like a serpent. His weight shifts to one sides, muscles rippling in response- just what he wanted. He could show off some, right?

"I honestly meant no disrespect to you," his voice is impossibly indescribable. The softness of his words would suggest submission, yet the tone suggests calmness, but the words he chooses will possibly seem... unfitting. Perhaps he should've stayed quiet. "Though my absence in this most recent meeting is absurdly inappropriate, I will make it up to you." He is not afraid of Sialia-- he respects her. He doesn't give a fuck about Ki'irha, however. She never made any attempts to meet him.

"Caleb, to be frank, you're fucked." He hoped he'd be fucked. The brute knows she does not speak of the primal act he thinks of, but that damned word just does it for him. "I hope I will be." His words are blunt, to the point, and sharp. Through this whole ordeal, he never fails to continue to watch her. It's a sort of hungry gaze, fueled by his primal attraction. In all honesty, she's as pretty as Rexanna, if not more. Sialia isn't hidden behind complicated layers of lies and deceit. She is as real as it gets. She is so different than the types he'd already been with. Sialia was so fucking exotic compared to the others, even especially in her plainness.

Quickly, the moment is broken as he continues, his thoughts still linger on the idea of them. To Caleb, the tension remains thick, whether it is sexual tension, angry tension, awkward tension... whatever, it lingers like the coldness in her eyes; like cancer. "I will prove to you that I am worthy to be called a warrior. I will patrol constantly, spar constantly. I will do everything in my power to show you that I am a warrior for a reason." Of course, he meant every word, but he didn't exactly want to finish there.

"I can prove a variety of things to you."

@Sialia IDK WHAT HAPPENED HERE AND IM KINDA SCARED FOR HER REACTION

Nessie

Sialia

I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

You think your funny boy?

Two can play the game, I hope you are aware, and I am a master of tease, a master of screwing with the balls rolling around in your obviously useless lust filled mind.

His answer calms slightly, but its still there. Burning like embers in the pit of my stomach. He would have to tread carefully, less the sap catches fire once more, this time burning down the forest, with the creatures, especially himself inside it. 

He promises, that he will make his slacking time up. His voice sincere, respectful even. But in my mind I cannot help but feel like his promises are empty, not that they are, but my trust, my hopes of maybe having him become a corporal shattered, and the only thing reigning in my mind when it came to Caleb was suspicion, distrust, disappointment.

How do you expect to fix that, eh soldier?

The next string of words to fall from his useless mouth cause my head to snap up at him, my ears flying flat against my skull. "Do you think this a game Caleb? Put your goddamn cock away. Use the head on your shoulders instead." The words are growled, primal, like the wolf as it goes for the neck of its prey. Caleb was indeed handsome, but I was to angry to notice. Apparently he wasn't scared enough to for one moment think with his brain instead of the lust. 

But it's funny how anger itself can turn into lust. For, well, it did awaken something else in me. I glare at him, his words now meaningless. He could say them all he wanted, but he would have to prove it, in every way I could think of. He would have to constantly do so. Or he would never be forgiven. Slowly my tail flicks, touching my sides, betraying my want to be angry, but instead some weird ass combination of angry and horny. 

My mind swirled in many ways, a deliciously sickening grin pulling at my lips, as a delicious idea enters my mind, and it includes a lot of pain, blood... Would you want to play that game? You are used to the pretty girls, closer to your age. I am older, mister and far more twisted than your lovely dolls.

"Since you seem so keen to play, lets see how you fair in my games.  I will warn you, they aren't gentle like your probably used to. I happen to like the taste of iron. To start out, lets see how well you can use your stick." 

I turn, tail flicking as I move to the cover of trees....

"Speech here."
Tag;; @Caleb
Words;;
Notes;; WEll, this turned out unexpected and kind of devious... Is it to much?

Credits: Image by semper

@Caleb

She responded harshly, but it did little to deter his steady determination. The dark stag continued to comment innuendos every few moments, the idea of a hot fuck (to put it bluntly) on his mind. His skin writhed with intense heat, hypersensitive to her. Her growl was menacing- oh yes, it was! but he was turned on more than deterred.

A wolffish expression crossed his face, contorting his elegantly masculine features into a more hungry visage. Creases form between largely flared nostrils as his eyes moves along Sialia's muscled body. Silver eyes flicker back to her face when a grin slides across her inky lips. He was not sure if he could trust her, but he could fuck her, that didn't require much trust.

Her words were not registered, he was too focused watching her, examining her, he was not listening. He was beyond listening.

She turned from him, his snout reaching towards her muscled ass as she flicks her tail, each tassel slapping his muzzle like a whip. The sting from her locks is more pleasing than painful. He follows her lustfully.

Sialia's face is not of pale innocence, she is presumably not guileless, nor does her body scream of virginity. She is an older mare. She is experienced, a masterful ring-leader. The sway of her hindquarters as she walks causes him to pick up pace in hopes to catch up with her, to bite her hard ass. Calen has been suffering from these lascivious thoughts since he met her, yes, since their very first introduction, he was just never forward about it, however.

He is... Excited. Being with Sialia, he hoped, would be much more rough and wild than being with Enna or even a temptress like Rexanna. They were both delicate and a large part of Caleb didn't want to break them, thus was more gentle than usual, but with Sialia he could go full-out, had to. The way Sialia spoke about sex was rough, so rough. They would bleed and sweat together- it would be like fighting and fucking at the same time. 

His jaw hung open and reached towards her croup, snapping outwards in hopes to bite down hard on that sensitive part of her body, to bring her to a halt and take her. Under the cover of evergreen leaves and bush, they would have quite the time of their lives. Hopefully.

Omg so sorry for the wait <3 @Sialia

Nessie

Sialia

I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

The feeling of his teeth on my croup caused a flash of ears to turn down, and my black body turned quickly, lip pulled back and teeth flashing to bite at his neck. I decide when buddy. He was used to the gentlest of souls. Girls. 

A slow smile lifted my lips, as my head lifted to meet his own, muzzle nearing his ears. Hot breath escapes my lips, as I breathed my passions almost onto him. "I consider you a toy in this, so please wait until I give you the green light." The deep blues in my sockets eye him curiously. It did not bode well to try him as such. He had needs too. I don't care about your though. I know my needs, and I would use you as such. If your needs are satisfied, good for you... If not? Go seeking one of your girls to finish on.

Slowly my lips move downwards (provided he stayed where he was standing) onto his neck, soft love nibbles as I made my way to his withers, slowly as they go, each one getting harder, until reaching his withers, and I attempted to bite the hybrid with skin breaking strength. I would see us both bleed, so that blood and sweat mixed together. 

Then I was moving away, inviting his teeth and strength. Blue eyes look at him, inviting, but not quiet ready to go the whole way. I still required blood, and he hadn't drawn mine yet. A brow raised at him, the same lazy smile still resting on my lips. 

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[]
Words;;
Notes;;

Credits: Image by semper

@Caleb