the Rift

[PRIVATE] We Were Built To Fall Apart [Aeo]

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

One moment I'm walking along, happy and true, next moment I'm fallen in the sand, eyes tearing up, thinking about all the bad things that have happened to me. Every single last one. 
And it isn't because I'm trying to think of these bad things, but I'd just been thinking of my mother, of whom I might never see again. That's what really got to me. 

But she was the least of my problems here in Helovia. There was some darkness pulling at my heartstrings, tugging at my tail, prodding me with dark daggers of guilt. Something of darkness that could not be read yet, but it had come upon me quite suddenly, atrociously. But I'd managed to push it away for the longest time, setting the feelings aside to let in new, tainted light. 

Now was looking over the vast blue, though it was all just a blurry mess, eyes filled with tears that have yet to fall down my already tear-stained cheeks. This wasn't something that I wanted. I didn't want to be sad when all I could be was happy. Happy for the world and myself and my health and Wayne's health. I hated being sad when I could be happy instead. 

But the darkness had brought me down into my first episode. I wasn't ready, laying there in the sand. I wasn't ready for an old friend to appear out of the blue -literally- and be there to comfort me. 
But I'd welcome it with open wings. 

"Talking"
Spice

@Aeolus
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Returning to the beach had been a difficult task for the brindled colt since the last time he had been here he still had the scars to prove it. It had been a rather unpleasant trip when the careless filly Areli had run into him sending him tumbling down over the cliff's edge and then decided to follow him down! Unlike himself she had somehow by passed the rocky ledges and went straight into the water where as he had been thrown forcefully back into the rock face. As if this was not enough he had also tried to help the ungrateful filly by jumping into the water to save her only to end up dying himself. Ok maybe not fully dying but he couldn't use his leg afterwards and there was a nasty cut on his shoulder and head. Anyways that was at least half of why he was semi scared of coming back to this place.

Keeping his wings tightly tucked at his sides to avoid catching any sort of drafts or gusts the colt walked along the sandy shores with his eyes to the sand. He was looking for any small trinkets or shells that Mother could use in her crafting. They were building a house for the healers and he wanted to add something to it that was just his own, but the only question was what was he going to add... The shells he thought of the other night cause they could maybe be used to hold something like some of the healing stuff, which would be useful. Walking along it wasn't a shell that caught his eye but rather the figure of someone laying on the beach near the water's edge. Why would anyone lay there?

Picking up the pace he neared the filly only to find it to be Spice who was laying there crying. Concern immediately struck the colt as he dropped to his knees beside his friend and reached his muzzle out to bump the side of her neck. "Spice? Spice whats the matter?" He called his voice full of concern.

Aeolus Speaks
Aeolus Thinks

•• TAGS: @Spice •• NOTES: ••

“The more you try to crush your true nature, the more it will control you. Be what you are. No one who really loves you will stop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
I don't...know.
Was I alright? I truly did not know that. I mean, I felt okay physically but emotionally I was a wreck. A helpless, sobbing wreck. I knew things like this hurt but I didn't know they'd hurt so much. Something I'd lost like a family I'd hardly had a hold of. My mother was gone for good as well as my father. When would I ever get to see them again?

My heart pulsed with a hurt only I could understand as I take a first glance at the stranger who stood beside me...
Not a stranger, he was, but an old friend whom I'd welcome into my pity party.
My pity party of two. But I knew, that I shouldn't say anything of what I'd just been thinking to him. Out of respect, and politeness and manners, I would not bring him down just because I was feeling down. My mother had taught me that even if you are mad doesn't mean you have to be mad around everyone. Just you.

"Aeo..." I whisper up at him, a smile of complete lies erupted onto my face. "I'm so glad you're here.." I forced myself to my feet, legs wobbly at the knees. Wind already thrashing at my mane, pulling it into my eyes. "I'm okay, just... thinking." I say. It wasn't a lie, really. I was thinking. Thinking about things that made me sad.
I wouldn't make him sad.
I refuse to make him sad because I am.
It wasn't fair and even if you say fair isn't even fair, I give and get fair when I want it.
"Fair" Wayne cried through the bond. She was no where to be seen. But she could be heard. Not too far off. I sent a flash of approval through the bond, hoping it would warm her small body.
My eyes locked on his as I awaited his reply.

{Alright this is short and weird but my muse is doing a thing and yeah hello I replied so sorry it took so long, Nickel @Aeolus and also, I'll get this into a table soon I just needed to get it out without the trouble of it}
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

As the brindled boy awaited an answer from his one and only friend he tried to keep his mind from wandering. What was it that had made her so sad? Had someone hurt her? Freezing at the thought his eyes silently slipped over the rest of her frame to make sure that there was nothing visible. Finding nothing was a relief but if someone had hurt her he would find them and make them apologize. It didn't matter if they were twice as tall and twice as wide he would make sure that they never hurt Spice again. Besides he could fly now so it felt like he was invincible to the world!

Flicking his eyes back to his friends face when he heard her whisper his name he was surprised to see a smile light up her face. What? Hadn't she just been crying? Staying put for a moment to try and catch up on the sudden mood change he eventually pulled himself back to his feet sticking close to Spice in case she decided to fall over or something. To say the poor colt was confused would be the understatement of the year for he could not understand how someone could switch from one mood to another so quickly. Mother could do that too, so maybe it was just girls that could do it he mused silently with a slight bob of his head. Yes that would make more sense, or at least he hoped it would.

"What were you thinking about?" He asked gently still slightly concerned about his friend even with this sudden happiness episode.

Aeolus Speaks
Aeolus Thinks

•• TAGS: @Spice •• NOTES: ••

“The more you try to crush your true nature, the more it will control you. Be what you are. No one who really loves you will stop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**