the Rift

[OPEN] little dancer

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

Another pitying soul it seemed, stumbling upon her in her weakest moment. Elsa just offered a small nod of approval. "I am fine, thank you though," she responded genuinely thankful she cared. And even if Katerina did want to know, Elsa's problems were her own. No one could fix her relationship problems. So instead of letting the conversation dwell there, she moved onto her comment about coming from a new land. 

Wait, a new land?

Her head tilted in curiosity as she eyed Katerina up and down in confusion. How could she have come from another planet? That was impossible! Then again, Helovia seemed to crush every modern convention she knew. "A new planet? Where? I've never heard of such a thing." She admitted sheepishly. For being an important aspect within her herd, she was failing in the recon department. Apparently she lacked a lot of knowledge. "Are you the only one?" Edgar was now leaning forward with curiosity. Stories, real or fake, that held the promise of drama enthralled him. Especially if it was real, because then that became the best gossip. He'd be the talk of the Edge if this was new information. 'Hate to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure others know.' She shot at him, Edgar simply scrunched his face and settled back into his perch.

That was, until she asked about him. His chest immediately puffed out, and his somber demeanor turned light and fluffy. "I won him from a harpy, in a maze. They are given to those the keepers see fit." She began, looking to Edgar who simply jumped back and forth at the excitement. This was the spotlight he craved. "See, companions like Edgar were abandoned by their original mothers. Thus, then end up dying. Instead, caretakers all around Helovia take them in and adopt them out to those who can care for them. They're always different though, sometimes a turtle gives them out, others a harpy, so on and so forth." She paused a moment to inhale, and catch her breath. Explaining companions was never simple or quick- and sometimes she wondered if Helovia needed its own quicktip guide. "The bond is given so we can talk to each other. Helps make things work- being different species and all. I tried for a while to get a companion, and when I finally got him, I couldn't be happier." The bird cawed, thinking quite slyly at Elsa. 'See love me you.' Elsa simply rolled her eyes and continued to address Katerina. "Everyone is capable of bonding with a companion. If that's what you're getting at." She laughed lightly, attention turning back to Edgar for a brief moment.

"talk" 
image credits

@Katerina   that was weird! Should be fixed now. <3
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
little dancer - by Elsa - 12-09-2015, 01:28 PM
RE: little dancer - by Katerina - 12-14-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: little dancer - by Elsa - 12-19-2015, 08:19 PM
RE: little dancer - by Katerina - 12-24-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: little dancer - by Elsa - 01-18-2016, 04:10 PM
RE: little dancer - by smitty - 03-01-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: little dancer - by Katerina - 03-04-2016, 05:17 PM