Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

Another day, another adventure. So as it turns out, miss Champion witch must of known exactly what she was doing when she put me on patrols. Because out of all the others at that meeting she could of put me with.... She puts me with Ciceron. She puts me, with the other Champion. UGH! Oh well. As the sun began to rise, I sent Sarabi to go find Ciceron. I wanted to communicate that I was going to go patrol wherever we are suppsed to go. Some field or something. She returned soon, but doesn't act like she found him or not. Guess she is playing neutral in an effort to act like she likes them. I don't even know why I stay at this point. I have little to no friends after all....

It doesn't take us long to arrive at what I think is the start on the field... That is until I look up. Oh crap. No wonder it's called Heavenly Fields.... The climb up doesn't look very promising. Of course... Of freaking course she'd stick me here with the other Champion. Probably told him to push me off the edge or something. Sarabi growled at that idea. Over my dead body first. I half smiled. I know, though I would die if it meant you lived. Even though deep down I knew if either of us died, the other would follow. Much like Mom and Keiran had been.

Talk
Sarabi Talks

Image Credit

@Ciceron - patrol thread

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Patrols had begun bright and early for the pair as they set out for the Heavenly Fields in search of their patrolling partner. Ktulu had not said much to him as to why a filly was up and running patrols when in reality she was far too young, at least in his mind. Pushing his sleek muscular frame into a canter Kiara and him set out at the first light to finish hopefully before noon came round. Seeing Areli at the warriors meeting made him wish that he could spend more time with her before she grew too old and would rather be out doing something else. Already Ilios had left and could really care less about his existence, but with Areli he at least still had time with her. Rumours had spread about Parelia's departure from the Falls (not that he was rather excited about this little piece of news) and he knew that this was going to be something that Areli might need some extra support to get through. It was the least that he could do and it was definitely one of his top priorities in making sure that his daughter was alright despite difficult circumstances.

Kiara was the first to spot the hellhound pup and the small bay filly wandering almost aimlessly up ahead and shot him a vision of the pair. From the girl's posture she really did not look all that enthused to be up here and running patrols at all. What was Ktulu's reasoning behind making her do this? Not wanting to be one to second guess her motives and reverse the decision he decided it was best to just go along with it. It would at least give him a chance to get to know the young mare. Slowing his pace as he trotted up alongside the pair he wickered softly in greeting before his vocals found words. " Good morning, I take it you are Vitani and...?" Looking down to the hellhound he tried to remember the pups name but was drawing a total blank. Sorry I do not recall your hellhound's name, my apologies." He commented kindly dipping his head slightly as per his usual greeting. Kiara had chosen to walk up to the pair and give them a good once over before chuffing her approval that they were indeed those in which they sought. Eyeing the pup with curiosity she flicked her tail making note to keep that pup in line, dogs they could never do anything right after all.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Vitani •• NOTES: Sorry for the wait <3 ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.