the Rift

to join the herd {open}

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

what looks so sweet on the outside... does not always appeal to inner character

I wanted a home. Where my ambitions could become truth and I could rule. And my first rule would be someone would have to accompany me, a special guard, and they may help me when the demons attack and the hallucinations take over my bruised mind, and stop me from hurting anyone. That's what I wanted. The beautiful foothills called to me and my gray wings, coaxed me out of my shell. The wind caressed my wings with sweet fingers, and despite the cool chill of the air I loved the cold. The demons did not like the cold, and my mind often stayed as my own, much to my pleasure. My white body blended into the color of the snow as I alighted quietly upon the snow, folding dark wings to my side. Orbs the color of night shifted to take in the white snow fallen crisp. Sturdy legs, lightly feathered, moved beneath me, and I walked swiftly and silently, ears flicking to and fro.

"I've come to join the herd as well."

walk and walk
think the thoughts
see what doesn't exist
"talk and talk those crazy mad thoughts"

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

PALADIN
The sound of iron shocks is stuck in my head

Paladin was not a superstitious creature, but something about the mare's jet black eyes made the hair on his spine bristle with discomfort. She was beautiful - there was no denying that fact, but with every sweet movement was an undertone of wicked that he could not place. The snow yielded to their steps, and the crimson and charcoal unicorn moved to her, an inky blight upon the purity of the white blanket. He listened to her words, hearing that she wanted to join, and his heart was torn. Was she trustworthy? Was all that beauty a mask? Were her murky eyes a window to what lay beneath?

The stallion could not judge. His own orbs were bloody crimson and just as bathed in violence as his war torn figure. The scars of his battles ran up his neck with twisted scar tissue and over one of his eyes, casting his handsome figure in a dark and brutal disfigurement. White and crimson mane stood along his neck, erect and short. Ever since it had been burned off, the tendrils of fiber had never grown back. He did not care. "You are most welcome," he deep tenor replied. "The laws are that all species are equally respected and that no undue violence is taken against those within. We hold good, common alliances with the other herds and they are not to be upset. Soon, I will be holding elections. My time as a leader is quickly waning, so you will soon be experiencing a change in leadership."

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: a0ibg0.png]

a whisper in the night
the flash of dark wings
and those eyes
the black eyes of the eternal abyss of night

I had little trust for this soldier. But then again, why should he trust me? I shuffled my wings, immediately disheveling them. Oops. Another hour groom was in store. My eyes give him a sharp look-over, an inspection. He is scarred, but not too badly. A burn, a recent one too. A couple of flesh injuries, nothing deep. That is good- only a bad warrior carries many memories tattooed on his hide. I decide he has passed my inspections, so I let my eyes loosen their hard grip on this wounded body. I listen to his words attentively. Leadership... maybe implied trouble. No racism. Nothing I wish to argue against, so I let my head nod in agreement. Am I racist? Not so. I believe in worth- you show your value by the fights you choose and the ones you avoid, the ones you love and the words that fall from lips.

"Svetlana's the name."

"blah blah blah."