the Rift

dioses poderosos [Any God]

Aerwela Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Tallsun had yielded, making way for the fiery pigments and chilly temperatures of Orangemoon. Aerwela had remained mostly in the shadows of this strange land, growing acquainted with its inhabitants, orienting herself with the diverse geography. She had enjoyed looming in the forests of the World's Edge, her exotic physique veiled within that region's shrouding fog, but even that had only captured her attention for so long.

The igneous hues of the trees were gradually extinguished, and the world became enveloped in a vast swath of pristine white. Her spirit was restless; her body rebelled at stagnation. She thirsted to rejuvenate her joints with battle, but she also yearned for her magic to return to her. She felt strangely vacant without it, like an intimate part of her had gone missing. When she had learned of the Gods and of how cherished magic was in this land, her desire only amplified.

It was this particular languish which propelled her onward, fueled her movements as she made her way up a narrow path, soft moonlight sifting down like a fine film of silver dust to lightly caress the amazon's exotic pelage. Eyes of milky silver wandered down toward the luminescent rivulets of molten rock leaking down the side of the volcano, the mysterious, indigo tinge reflecting in their liquid depths.

She came to a halt at the summit, eyeing the shrines which stood before her curiously. These Gods were foreign to her. She did not worship them. They did, however, possess the ability to grant her what she desired, and so she tucked her head behind an outstretched leg with the other folded at the knee. Fronds of her golden-swathed mane cascaded down from the crest of her neck to stroke the hard earth below, and she whispered some sort of prayer.

Was there more requisite of her? Had she done enough to earn their audience?

Perhaps they had already seen her, already known of her arrival, already known of her intentions long before they had been executed. She waited.

[ ooc ; Basically, Aerwela's magic was lost upon entering Helovia and she is hoping for it to be returned to her. She had the magic to recreate old wounds, such a broken bones/lesions/re-open old scars/etc. I have no idea which god this would pertain to. ]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
There is nothing but the wind to answer your call today.

Your return date is 12/8/12.

Cassiopeia Posts: 171
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hands :: 8 years old
Phantom
[ ooc ; I'd like to use a VotG Pass ]

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
[We need krazie to post in the prize record saying that she agreed to trade with you first]

Cassiopeia Posts: 171
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hands :: 8 years old
Phantom
[ ooc ; Krazie has verified the trade *revives thread* ]

Can admin please return this to the Veins of the Gods?

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The ground rumbled and shook under the heavy steps of the Earth God as he approached the unicorn mare who had refused to leave the Veins after her prayer had been denied. She did not worship them, he knew, and in not worshiping them she did not respect them. She only wanted, as so many often did, them to bless her with magic. Sometimes he wondered why they should even answer those who refused to worship and respect them. The Earth God, however, was much too kindhearted to ever turn someone away because they refused to worship.

Maybe if he provided them with what they wanted they would eventually see where their bread was buttered. Or maybe they would just continue to be ungrateful.

The god heaved a heavy sigh, his expression tired as he came to gaze upon the strangely marked mare, yet his eyes held their trademark warmth. "You do not worship us and yet you desire our presence." He said pointedly. "What is it you want, Aerwela?"

Aerwela Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The ground quivered with thunderous tremors beneath her feet, and the exotic mare tensed her slender legs. Pale eyes observed as the towering figure of the God of the Earth traveled toward her. She dipped her head in respect, ears pricked forward, hearken to the words which leaked from the lips of the immortal. He spoke her name and her eyes grew wide, modestly surprised. He knew her, and yet she did not know him.

"I have come to have returned what is rightfully mine." She answered, tones laced with a vague 'matter-of-fact' twinge, though she was careful not to evince any disrespect. "My powers were lost lost upon entering these lands." Her accent laden voice rolled easing off her tongue, and she looked apologetically toward the God. Without hesitation, her speech continued.

"Forgive me. You know me by name and yet I do not recognize your's." She hoped to be enlightened; to put a name to his face. This deity possessed more knowledge than she could ever understand, more power than she could ever fathom, and that in itself merited her praise. But it was difficult to worship or hold in reverence a being which you've never known, and so the amazon remained mostly neutral on the matter - for now. Perhaps if he were to aid her in regaining her magic, she would change her mind.

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

"Is that so?" The Earth God asked after the mare stated that she had come to claim what was rightfully hers. "In this land the only ones who have powers are those who have earned them. Until you earn your powers here they are not rightfully yours, Aerwela." He spoke in his gravelly voice. The conversation moved on to the oddly marked mare asking his name. "I am the God of the Earth. Some refer to me as Earth God and others as Father Earth. Call me what you will."

The large stallion's head shifted as he gazed upon the mare. "Your powers you want to reclaim, the ability to reopen old wounds, is a very grave power and you must understand the pain it will cause on those you choose to hurt. You must spar three different individuals. After each spar you will have an old wound opened on your body. It will not be healed until after your final spar when you return."