the Rift

Futuristic Thinking Here...

Mbizi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
So, I've been thinking. I've got LOTS of plans for Mbizi here and these plans grow everyday but IC development is a must and these plans depend on it.

While I have big plans for him I also have smaller side plans for the fun stuff and lineage carrying. 

Mr. Mbizi is my SWP man. He's a hybrid between eagle and horse and quite the mammoth himself. While his looks may be a little 'rough' I'm hoping for some future action with some girlfriends.
I'm not quite sure about a love but more so a few runs/a go's with possible loves that just don't work out but end in children. Perhaps maybe even some difficult relationships or relationships that are only one sided (aka his side) and the other side is just playing around. I'd also enjoy a serious love that seriously breaks his heart in two and changes his personality a bit...

All of this will have to be played ICly and this will be future stuff so no time soon will any of this be happening but we can use this time to make the relationships and start toying around with them.

Also I will only play one Mbizi baby and would be glad for others to play the rest, so if you're looking for your char to have a baby that you want to play S/O! Lol.

Nymeria Posts: 182
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 3 years HP: 69.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lilómiel :: Plain Black Dragon :: Fire Breath Wanderer
I really dig the idea of him and Nymeria... with him lusting after Nym and her leading him on but never doing anything ;D

Yes I lied, don't think about you all the time
All my switchblade words ain't aim to cut your sweet delusions

Unregistered
Sounds like fun, we'd definitely have to play them ICly to see how they interact but she is quite the pretty thing!! ;)

Nymeria Posts: 182
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 3 years HP: 69.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lilómiel :: Plain Black Dragon :: Fire Breath Wanderer
Definitely! I wouldn't want it any other way :)
Umm I'm good with starting this thread sooner rather than later if you're down with that? So I could start a thread or you could?

Yes I lied, don't think about you all the time
All my switchblade words ain't aim to cut your sweet delusions

Unregistered
If you'd like you can start a thread, I won't be on my laptop for a few more hours and may not be til tomorrow so it's up to you. :) if there isn't one up by the time I get on I'll make one. :)

Isi Posts: 17
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Adella :: Common Brown Dragon :: Fire Breath Avis
i just adopted isi who didn't have a very established helovia background, so she'd be open for almost anything!
maybe she could be one of those relationships that go both ways (i'm sure she'd be the type to find him charming/intriguing bc he's different looking) but how far it goes can be determined by you/their connection in thread if you'd be interested c:
[Image: kpEmnDB.png]
(please tag in every post)

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
*throws Tiva at* She is a HUGE flirt and could break his heart or have his babies xD She isn't back yet but will be kind of soon <3
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Unregistered
yes to both!!!

we'll definitely have to thread soon. i'd like to finish the thread with Nymeria first, then thread with Isi and then Tiva if that's okay with you all?

<3

Isi Posts: 17
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Adella :: Common Brown Dragon :: Fire Breath Avis
all good with me! :3
[Image: kpEmnDB.png]
(please tag in every post)

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
Fine with me <3
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Unregistered
I'll PM y'all when I'm ready/threads have been finished. :) <3

Tiva Posts: 26
Up For Adoption atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 3:: Frostfall HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I've brought Tiva back in so whenever you are ready just let me know! <3
[Image: _pixel___commission__tiva_by_poolpaw-d8e0uyy.png][Image: silverdreamermist2_by_cantatus_promise-d8ja232.gif]
Please Tag