Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
I already know I'm going to hell
So at this very point...
It's go big or go home

I am not weak. I am strong. The vixen of onyx's told herself in the early hours of this day. Her life had become uneventful, bland, boring to say the least. She felt as if the darkest of the clouds always seemed to find her, never allowing the rays of happiness to shine through their canopy of blacks and greys. Zandora once had been strong, she had not let the crippling hands of the world do what they do best; cripple. Now, the times had changed and those very knarled, twisted, hands had woven themselves around her heart, her mind, with a needle and thread of destruction. Even with shields of thick calloused layers and denial, Zandora had absolutely shattered at the metallic needle's touch. She was reduced to a mere body, the flames, and fires that brought Zandora to life becoming barren and iced over. Not much had changed, she was still lost in a world that she did not belong in, but at least the warmth of flames licked and heated her barrel. This world was for those who had mastered its cruel ways, and even as a daughter of a devil, Zandora still felt as if the weights of life was much too heavy for her. Her father's layer with it's raw, torturous ways, had not prepared her for this land, and quite frankly, nothing could. And nothing ever would.

A chilled breeze awoke her from her travels to the depths of her mind. The little sprouts of greens and bright chromes had once again been covered by the bleaching, drowning, white of snow. Tallsun melted from her hooves, time escaping her at speeds that passed her before she even begun to think that the next week was approaching. The Orangemoon weather brought a grey sky and heavy snowing, her tassels becoming speckled with the clumps of snow that gathered on her frozen body. She had traveled to a clearing just outside the basing, the familiar pines of the icy caps to watch her in a spar in this morning.

Pacing back and forth, Zandora warmed her body as the prepared for what was to come. She offered the battlefield for anyone tonight, and the thought slightly scared her. Anyone could answer her, and that left limits and pre-strategizing to the dust of tallsun. This was not going to be like the spar with Ashamin, she would not allow it to reach such heights. The pain, the blood, the cold, all came rushing back to her as she stared at the empty blankets of snow. Forcing herself to shove it away, she blinked, not allowing it to haunt her or to distract her any longer. Sighing, Zandora reminded herself.

I am not weak. I am strong.

Setting: It's snowy, pines circle a large clearing. A gray sky covers the morning sun, and it's pretty cold. The snow is about 6 inches, but is pretty light and fluffy.
WC: 461/800
Timeline: Normal
0/2 attack
0/1 defense
OCC: IIios can have the first attack! Hope this is good :)

Image Credits!
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
It's 3 attacks total!
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I
L
I
O
S
He was on his way, finally, to hunt down the home of his daughter and lover. He needed to make an entrance, one that would earn him a place within their icy home. Trepidation bubbled below the stoic exterior as the golden stallion moved proudly through the thickening snow. In his angst the stud hoped that there would be a fight along the way to calm his nerves.  Pausing the golden stud shook out his short black and white mane, attempting to clear his head.

Snow crunched softly under his large black hooves. Ilios knew he stood out like a sore thumb, but that was just how he liked it. Kind of hard to find a spar when you were hiding. A dark chuckle rumbled from his throat at the thought of jumping from shadow to shadow quivering in the dark. He had been warned of the basin since he could remember. The stallion could picture the scars lacing his mother's body and her ominous words of possible death if he ventured to close to the unicorns. No longer a defenseless colt the young man was knocking on the gate he had come to associate with death.

The sweet scent of a mare drew his silver gaze and sharp ears around. Already he was taking in their surroundings; the thick plush snow, the ebony and amethyst mare, and dark sky. She was lithe, delicate looking, the same height as his own fifteen hands. The breeding that sang through her veins also looked to have damned her strength, but blessed her endurance. He would have to play this one smart. He was sure she would be able to fight long after he ran out of steam. Confidently he made his way closer halting a few feet away to watch her for a moment. He could feel the fiery eagerness that accompanied battle rising in his chest.

Remembering his manners to male dipped his horned head keeping his wings pulled close. "Greeting miss, I am Ilios. I assume you are here for a spar?" He paused briefly for an answer before continuing, "I wish you luck." He gave them both a second before running straight at her. Carefully he kept his silver eyes upon her chest; easier to read her movements that way. Right as he reached her the stud ducked his head low and tossed it side to side. He was aiming to cut her upper legs or chest. If he could stay close and avoid her own razor sharp horn, he might stand a chance. Quickly he tried to side step to her left attempting to avoid her counter attack.
Speech
Words;; 437
Tags/OOC;; Attacks 1/3  0/1 defense Ilios enters the "arena" and introduces himself then runs right at her. He tries to cut her chest and upper legs, then he tries to step to her left side and avoid her attack.
Good luck! <3
Image Credit
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
I already know I'm going to hell
So at this very point...
It's go big or go home

Her call was answered with the crunch of snow and the white breath of a stallion. She hadn't seen the man before, but perhaps not knowing her opponent was better off. For knowing Ashamin had not done her any well, but rather fucked her over. She would forever be wary of that battle, of that night, of what they did to each other. Never could she let herself slip away so easily. Shaking away the thoughts that constantly ate at her, she let her mind rest. The eyes of the silver cream were felt on her, and she too let her orbs drift across his skin. He was no taller then her it seemed, but he was well muscled, and she would have to threat this one appropriately.

It was in these moments of preparation that her life in hell taunted her. She could feel the sting of her muscles as they bled, bled, bled. The sting of his teeth, the string of his words. Her father had been the result of the demons that so oftenly haunted her. He had been the result of her inability to pick herself up after the nights in the woods that a single tear was shed. He had been the result of everything that she was. There were times that Zandora had the strength to fight his influences, to fight herself, to the fight the urge to quit. But, it seemed that it was too often that she didn't have such strength. It was what brought her to the battlefield tonight. This wasn't a battle between her and the cream, this was a battle between Zandora and Zandora. A war rather.

You are not weak, you are strong.

The man, Ilios, introduced himself, and Zandora was thankful for the quickness. Her name was mumbled out as she too dipped her crowned head. A thick, wild, angry, fire began burning in her core, the determination of winning against herself dancing wickedly. With a toss of snow and thundering of the stallion's hooves, the spar begun. Her muscles tensed as Ilios begun his attack, mind running over each move he may attempt and how she could evade such hits. Time slowed as he neared her, the swing of his head causing Zandora to quickly shy away from the sharpness of his horn, hindquarters pivoting her body left, and away from his horn. Snorting Zandora arched her neck down, exposing the tip of her horn as she swung her head to try and slice his shoulder as he passed her.

I am capable, I am able.

Setting: It's snowy, pines circle a large clearing. A gray sky covers the morning sun, and it's pretty cold. The snow is about 6 inches, but is pretty light and fluffy. 
WC: 439/800
Timeline: Normal
1/3 attack
OCC: yeet! I was a little confused on which side he attacked Zandora on, so I just worked with what I had.

Image Credits!
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
Illios defaults to Zandora. Zandora earns 0.5 VP.
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode