the Rift

Dance away the night

Tiva Posts: 26
Up For Adoption atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 3:: Frostfall HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
The EARTH has music for those who LISTEN
Dancer was her name and it was also her game. The mare smiled as her lithe body swayed suggestively through the towering trees. There was always a time and place to have fun, and that was always. She relished the cool air and monstrous golden moon high above her. She longed to find a clearing and dance where Mother Moon could watch her child. Instead the mare chose to twist and spin under the sweeping tree's watchful branches. It was great to be back in Helovia, the place where she had met that grumpy spotted stallion. 'I wonder if he is still grouchy.' Laughter bubbled brightly from her tender mouth as she made her way towards a stream. It was amazing to leap and twirl, but damn did it make a girl thirsty. Laughter tinkled away once more as she ducked her antlered head to drink. The water was cool and tasted like home.

Content the athletic mare cocked a hoof alabaster eyes searching the sky above for the stars. There was so much here, why had she ever left this beautiful country? A warm curious smile spread over her delicate features as she thought of the few she had met here almost a year ago. How many more interesting people were just waiting for the jay feather and bead covered girl to spice up their lives? Still smiling the mare closed her pure white eyes and relaxed allowing the  scattered moon light to throw beautiful patterns upon her rose grey and white speckled pelt. Life was so short she had no time to waste in lighting everyone's world. The antlered lass giggled softly at her own trivial thoughts before allowing her weary brain to doze.
Talk
Words;; 286
OOC/Tags;; I really would like her to go to the Edge! Anyoen is welcome, because she could change my mind lol
tiva
[Image: _pixel___commission__tiva_by_poolpaw-d8e0uyy.png][Image: silverdreamermist2_by_cantatus_promise-d8ja232.gif]
Please Tag

Grimalkin Posts: 50
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Whit
Though OrangeMoon meant a cool breeze blew over the lands during the day, the beastly steed preferred to travel when the Sun had said its colourful farewell on the western horizon and given leave for the Moon to reign above. Thick hair coated the stallion's body - it was little wonder, really, why he travelled at night only - to keep his hulking mass from overheating, as it was wont to do in the midst of TallSun on even the most mild of nights. And since he had apparently caught the travelling bug, he had to develop a preference; thus, his preference was to wander when the Moon rose to illuminate his way with her muted tones and silver linings. He wasn't a worshipper of any particular deity - but he did prefer the weather that the Moon Goddess proffered.

He might have wondered why he was travelling so far east - so far in fact, that he found himself in familiar woods. I've been here before, the wayward thought trickled through his mind as he considered each timber and footfall with care. Orangemoon was a season of change, and when the world changed, anything could happen - had the Gods not just proven that with their restructure of the realm they all lived in?

Movement was a common occurrence - Grimalkin had figured out long ago that that Threshold was the main section of Helovia that wanderers from outside realms officially entered the lands. It was how he had entered, was it not? So for the most part, he ignored the lost seeking refuge, or the new seeking information - an heartless act perhaps, but he didn't have a care or the time to deal with them. He just didn't give a damn about anyone but himself in this moment. Was it selfish? Definitely. But he wasn't about to change his ways even after identifying that fact to himself.

That was when he saw her movement. Emeraldine pools glimmered under the moonlight as he peered through the changing foliage to watch her movements, this creature of the night whose bodice seemed to play with the moonlight in the most tantalising way. The roguish brute allowed a smirk to darken his lips as he thought unsavoury things about the delicate create he was watching prance about, clearly enveloped in her own world of fantasy and happiness - oh, how he could ruin it all; or perhaps, alternatively, how he could improve it all for her. When she giggled, it was as if she was laughing along with his own internal monologue, and so he rumbled a low, guttural laughter in response, pressing his hulking mass through the branches to reveal himself with a low whickering greeting.

"You move like the moonlight," his accented tones hummed softly. "It is a shame to see you stand still," he added as he noted her fatigued state with his own sharp mind - clearly not all were as suited to this night-time travel as he.

@Tiva
colourize-stock & larfsalot @deviantart

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

Oh how times have changed. After the whole debacle with the Moon Goddess and practically everyone losing their shit, Elsa actually wanted to go to the Threshold. There the faces were mostly friendly, and those who were not were easily quashed. It was much easier to deal with one angry horse than multiple angry horses and a sassy Goddess.

So they slipped away from the herd that day, Edgar too eager to go and explore the Threshold. New faces were his kryptonite, he would practically do anything just to get their love and attention. In his mind, he had a whole fandom of Threshold goers that were secretly worshiping him and just hadn’t come out of hiding yet. Elsa snorted, quashing that thought within moments. She gently reminded him that although horses did love him, they would much rather have and Edgar of their own, and not have to share him. The bird puffed up his chest in pride, excited to one day meet the Edgar wannabes of his Threshold posse. Whatever floats his boat.

The duo eventually crossed over into the wooded area. The towering pines whispering in the darkness, the moon had creeped overhead quite quickly. She forgot how little sunlight existed in Orangemoon. Edgar began listening intently as Elsa worked her way deeper into the woodwork. He was the satellite while she was the track. It was a nice pairing, and she didn’t have to do much work. Plus, Edgar enjoyed finding and eavesdropping a little too fun. So a creepy but happy bird was better than a loathing pouty bird.

He suddenly halted her, hopping and directing her to a sound he had heard. Apparently there were two, but she assumed that one was probably another herd member trying to vie for the recruit. Nonetheless, Elsa was always up for a little challenge, and maybe one day she could sway someone who was already pledged to a herd into the Edge.

Two beings finally appeared, one a dainty looking mare and the other a solid stallion. Glancing between the two, she nodded a quick hello. She had caught the back end of the stallion’s voice, and was going to milk it for all it was worth. ”If you love the moonlight so much, maybe you should wander back to the World’s Edge with me. Our patron Goddess just so happens to be that of the Moon.” Elsa shrugged, but figured it was worth a shot. It was a much better ice breaker line then “Hey follow me home”. ”My name is Elsa, Queen of the World’s Edge.” Somehow saying it out loud just tasted bitter, but her façade remained smooth and still. She’d have to get over that one day. Edgar shook his wings in his own hello. ”And this is my companion Edgar. What possess you two to wander around in the middle of the night?” She remained very hopeful that she had not interrupted some lover time, cause that would be extremely awkward.

"talk"
image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Tiva Posts: 26
Up For Adoption atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 3:: Frostfall HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
The EARTH has music for those who LISTEN
Just as she was really staring to enjoy her nap a deep voice drew her silver eyes open. She felt no fear as the antlered mare looked upon the hulking stallion. He wasn't much taller than herself, but his mass made up for that. He was a gorgeous dark Palomino with a plethora of white feathers. Handsome antlers adorned his bearded dome; it was all set off by stunning emerald eyes. It took her groggy brain a second to realize what he had said to her. When it finally sunk in the mare smiled and battered her ghostly eyes at him playfully. "Thank you handsome. It would be quite a let down if I stopped then, huh handsome?" Her voice was a tender purr as she swayed into motion towards him. Her round hips swayed along with her dainty head. The feathers decorating her neck and horns swayed along with her body. No matter how tired she was the mare would not deny her audience, especially when there were as appealing as this one.

Before her quivering bodice could reach the beast mare appeared. She paused in her movements her smiling growing as she took in the familiar figure. Sweet laughter tinkled from her velvety lips as Elsa spoke. "I assume neither of you remember me?" She smiled warmly, unconcerned that the winged mare and her odd bird, didn't remember her. "I met you here long ago, and said I wished to roam free. I suppose that has changed now." She turned her head towards the stallion her smile twisting seductively, "I don't suppose you would like to join us would you, sir?" Teasing, only slightly, she battered her eyes again hopefully. He would be a fun play toy to keep around, but the dancer was sure there would be any other stallion in the World's Edge.

Turning between the two she spoke again, "My name is Tiva by the way." Quietly she watched the two, and bird, curiously. How would the stud take her offer? Was she even allowed to offer the other a home, yet anyway? Her head tilted as she pondered the thought for a moment, then decided she really didn't care. If her new home wouldn't allow her to offer another traveler a home, they would have to get over it. Her flirtatious slowly moved over the stud-muffin sincerely hoping he would follow them home. "So what do you say big boy?" She winked playfully at Elsa, enjoying the attention she was getting.

Talk
Words;; 416
OOC/Tags;; So sorry I'm so late xD She will be going to the Edge! @Elsa @Grimlakin Sorry if it double tags!
tiva
[Image: _pixel___commission__tiva_by_poolpaw-d8e0uyy.png][Image: silverdreamermist2_by_cantatus_promise-d8ja232.gif]
Please Tag

Grimalkin Posts: 50
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Whit
Handsome, she called him as she thanked him, smiling and purring like a cat who knows just how to use her beauty and her claws in one smooth motion. The stallion smiled in return, a roguish expression, his eyes easily betraying the hunger, the lust within his loins her mere presence caused him - and yet, he restrained such expression just as easily when their time together was swiftly cut short by the entrance of another, winged mare, whose very presence spoke of icy winds and wintry days. Grimalkin nodded his head even as he observed the newcomer with quiet thoughtfulness, hearing her words with mild interest. It would appear the steed was in the presence of royalty, the very Queen of the World's Edge was present, mingling with such commoners as those who lingered in the Threshold. He supposed it was good politics to run a herd that way - lead by example, show you were willing to be your own emissary, and hope that others would feel inspired to upkeep the beliefs you demonstrated.

He wondered if someone from the Basin would attend the Threshold tonight.

Grimalkin's ears swivelled as the mare gestured seductively, a brow raising, a hint at the interest he truly held deep within him, a lust he held at bay while there were eyes of judgement nearby. Just you wait until we are alone, his deep, emerald eyes seemed to say, even as he heard her offer of a home he wasn't sure she was a part of yet. With a lopsided smirk he replied easily, his deep voice presenting his words with an accent that labelled him as non-Helovian birth. "My home lies North m'lday,", he began, tilting his generous antlers so that they motioned slightly to the northern reaches of the realm. It was no entirely the truth, nor a lie: Grimalkin intended on returning North, he simply wasn't in a hurry.

"But I would hardly be a gentleman if I did not accompany you west for time - if you would allow it, my queen." He addressed both mares with a curt politeness that hid the desire within him. It would be interesting, perhaps enlightening, for the steed to attend these ladies for a time - perhaps he would be rewarded for his efforts by gaining some longer alone time with Tiva - there was no use returning to the northern reaches of the realm empty handed after all; he may as well attempt to learn something on this sabbatical he was taking from a life of responsibility and herd life.

@Elsa
@Tiva
colourize-stock & larfsalot @deviantart

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

Ahh the north. She should have figured. The unicorns from there were always smooth talkers, quite the charade they all kept up. Part of her wondered if they had a little suave training camp going on up there. If it was working that well for them, maybe she should employ Tembovu in the art of teaching seduction. In and of itself that whole group of stallions would be a hoot to watch. Then she could gain even more traffic through the Edge by letting all the ladies have a front row seat to the mess of a freakshow that the training would become.

But she didn’t fall too short of her goal. This other girl, Tiva, she seemed interested in the Edge. The stallion too was suave enough to offer his company. Most of the time Elsa would be wary of such things, but maybe introducing him to the land of the goddess would bring an urge to stay. Then she’d be two for one. Quite an accomplishment. Especially grabbing one from the Basin- who seems to have some weird voodoo magic to keep all of its members tight.

Either way, Elsa nodded politely to them both. ”Of course you are welcome to join us. The Edge is a few days travel but it should move rather quickly. I think you will find the land quite breathtaking. And I can't say I remember you. My mind isn't as quick as it used to be.” She mentioned to them both. With a flourish she turned towards the Edge, beckoning them to follow. Hoping that in the midst of things, her embarrassment about not remembering Tiva would wear off. ”I would back out now if you have any qualms. The other herds are back this direction.” Elsa shrugged, continuing on her way.

"talk"
image credits

@Tiva  if you could start a thread in the Edge that would be awesome and ill throw Elsa in. <3
@Grimalkin
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.