the Rift

[OPEN] Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open}

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

A hazelnut colored mare pushes her way through the brush. Her coat had begun to gain quite a bit of length in the past week for, shortly after her arrival, the weather had begun to chill..a stark contrast from her mild homeland. /Why can't I just have a normally fluffy coat? Why must I look nearly like a hairy goat by high winter and an unshaven beard in Leaffall?/  Eldala's long mane catches for what must be the hundredth time in a branch and she emits a quiet squeal of pain. /I suppose a better question would be "Why haven't I reached the ocean yet"/ The young mare was  supposed to be on her way to Dragon's Throat to meet up with Rift, the polite yet try-hard stallion she'd met upon her arrival, to begin a tour of Helovia. Unfortunately for the mare, it seems as if that journey has already begun..just with her getting lost instead of on a tour.

Heaving a great sigh the young fem jumps about, trying to dislodge her hair from the branch. This, also unfortunately, succeeds in only cementing the branch's place within her mane as well as her frustration. Finally, she gives up and yanks hard, adding a large twig to the ranks of her white strands. "Finally!" She shortly preoccupies herself with removing the blasted thing when a spot of pink color on a bush catches her attention. Tangled white locks forgotten, she drops her peak to the ground and sniffs about, attempting to figure out what has made the lovely color. /How strange. It looks exactly like the reflection a window would make...but colored../ She continues onward like this, her head just above the bushes, for a few paces before her nose runs into something cold and hard. Head tilts to the side and she finds herself confronted with a pillar. Optics cast upward and find the source of the color. /...Yes Eldala, the source of the colored window-like projection couldn't possibly be a COLORED WINDOW./ Or in this case, windows. Before her was a glorious, open air, circular building.

The creation is beautiful and, staring at it this way, she can't help but be reminded of home. Falling morning dew drops catch fire in the sun and, depending upon the glass, might light up with a glorious color. The sight of it all fair brings tears to her eyes.  All worries forgotten, she becomes enraptured by the beauty around her; encased in the comfort of the moment.

Stock by ForsakeWolf and EquineUNL(will have these on the photo soon, just forgot)

@Ivezho

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Ivezho Posts: 71
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0 hh :: 5 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Zhoroakah :: Wedge-tailed Eagle :: None Whit
IVEZHO

Lean and lanky, a young stallion also wandered through the Rotunda this day.

He had once been a young, foolish colt prone to losing his way easily; it was safe to say he knew his way a bit better now - enough to know how to avoid returning to a land of responsibility, family, judgement.. Wasn't it easier for him to hide away, forget about it all, (and yet linger so close by that he could almost pretend he was still a part of them, still useful to them, still a soldier or a scholar making something useful of himself, for them)?

The boy, for that truly was all he was, sighed. Wings of an ample size spread from his shoulders, stretching their feathered tips out as far as he could push them, before purposefully folding them away again. I can't just go back there, not without a good reason, or at least a better one then.. I'm just not good enough for them.. he chewed on the thoughts with a disquieted mind, though no sooner had he begun the same old inner argument did the pleasant atmosphere surrounding him shatter.

There was some sort of clamour, an exclamation, and the stallion found his thoughts drifting from that old argument and onto something new. What the.. he queried to himself as long limbs carried his bulkier-than-before-but-still-a-bit-scrawny hide through the autumnly shades of the forest, only to pause when his emeraldine eyes fell upon possibly the most lovely sight ever.

She was illuminated by shafts of sunlight that fell between and through the glass panes above, her crème flesh a deeply golden hue as the pale colours that outlined her seemed to give her an ethereal feel. Ivezho had met pretty ladies before, but solitude had robbed him of his expectations of finding company, let alone company so damn female. He had stopped his steps, and jumped in his own skin as he realised he was staring (memories of his mother slapping him upside the head with a great white wing resounded through his cranium).

"Uerh," he croaked as he tripped over a great huge pile of nothing, righted himself and walked forward, with a genial smile upon his lips and a polite dip of his crown to the maiden fair before him. "Hi," he recovered, thinking sarcastically to himself, well recovered, at least now she might think you know one and a half words.

What's a boy to do?

Coding by Tamme

@Eldala

SO lost in thought was Eldala that she didn't notice the young stud's arrival until he cleared his throat...or at least thats what she assumed he was doing. It was with effort that the mare ceased her eye guzzling of the roof to focus upon the exceedingly tall young stallion just as he tripped over...nothing? /Typical gangly stud/  The derisive snort which escaped her snout was apparently not aware that she, herself, still had the large twig sticking out of her thick mane.

His structure was akin to hers in that youthful lank which affects us all at their age. But, there was something about the way he was built that was reminiscent of a powerful stallion. He was winged, like her sire, and in possession of a rather interesting looking coat. If she was capable of being honest with herself about such things she might think him ever so slightly arousing. However, that was not the case and so, when he spoke his greeting, her subconscious spoke for her first.

"You're large" /Oh, shit...fuck/  She coughed. "I..ucck.. my apologies I meant to say that was a large trip, are you quite alright?" /Yup, that's fantastic. Great job. Excellent grammar./  A frustrated shuffle, cocked hip, and a small frown could be seen on her face. The small mare was very clearly flustered but, beneath that, there was a fire. If he was paying attention he'd notice that her turquoise blue eyes had gained a mischievous twinkle in the early light. Back home she might have been a little flirtatious, just a bit, but only if it was entertainment for an intelligent mind. What else was a girl to do with all the simple sheep bunch of colts she'd had available to her? Have a deep conversation? Certainly not. Of course, this behavior had always bothered her eternally stoic and mature father. But, who cared, girls will be girls, and they always do what they want.

Stock by ForsakeWolf and EquineUNL(will have these on the photo soon, just forgot)

@Ivezho

-Pixel by Niki-

IVEZHO

She whirls towards him, all natural grace and elegance, even the stick in her mane seemed to be so perfectly placed as it twined with her silken locks. The grullo probably looked dirty in comparison with her perfect blonde tendrils of hair streaming from her elegant nape and sweeping tail - he almost caught himself staring again.

You're large, she said, and he tilted his head like a lost pup might look at something interesting. Large..? he echoed, pausing his strides to consider what on earth the belle was meaning. He was tall, yes, and his wings did have an expansive span, but large? It wasn't the perfect word, but it wasn't entirely untrue - he considered her for a moment as she fumbled to correct herself, and allowed a smirk to darken his lips as she corrected her speech and faced him head on with a determination few creatures of greater size could boast. He almost wanted to laugh, but he didn't want to annoy her, or experience her wrath (he thought of how his mother, a much smaller mare, so easily controlled his father, the mightiest stallion of the Dragon's Throat, and remembered that size is not everything).

"Aye, I'll be fine," he reassured her with his deep tones and a nod to his knees, that had collected a bit of dirt in his latest faceplanting adventure. "They're always getting in the way," he motioned with his crown to his legs, even as he walked with (a bit more) confidence towards the little dove. Only on his approach did he truly appreciate how delicate she appeared, how fine and slim - most of the mares he had met were pegasus, and wings threw off just how large one was, even if you happened to only be fourteen hands to the wither.

Ivezho could boast a healthy height and wingspan, and he was rather gladly befitting the first thing this belle had called him. Large. Ivezho the Large, he thought, casually allowing his wings to lift from his sides to better demonstrate just how large he could get.

Poor boy.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" He asked, though his gaze didn't waver from the girl's. He paused his approach quite near to her, and simply longed to peer into her chilly eyes with his own viridian ones. He hoped he was pulling off the confident and suave routine, he prayed he wouldn't trip over nothing in front of her again, he definitely hoped that she couldn't hear just how fast his nervous heart was beating at the thought of standing this close to her, a perfect little golden-and-blonde princess of the Rotunda. Princesses need Princes, right?

Coding by Tamme

@Eldala

IT is with great annoyance that Eldala notes the smirk which precedes his preening following her lovely Freudian slip. /Fantastic/  If the mare were able to read his confused thoughts she might have different ideas, but alas, she saw only a stud happy to have the good grace of hearing a fem utter inappropriate innuendos. She stood a bit taller, though, when his smirk was not accompanied by a laugh after he saw her face. /Good. I haven't completely lost my edge at least/

In fact, Eldala found he was staring at her in the most curious way. Quite skeptical of this she keeps a stoic face that reveals nothing in particular. "Aye, I'll be fine, they're always getting in the way." She tosses her head back and emits that perfect, glittering laugh that girls reserve only for boys when they're relaxed and not trying to be interesting, that free one. Had the stud not just met her he would be cherishing that moment far more than he might for laughs like that were not common from the hazelnut...or any girl really. It wasn't as if she was unaware of his flirtation, but rather that she chose to embrace his earnestness. It was so unfiltered, his actions, that it was hard to keep up one's walls. Especially when he was so ready to admit to the awkwardness of their age. Her voice is not particularly special or put on when she speaks, but its honest,  "Ahh, yes, I know that feeling well.. " She gestures to the branch with a tip of her head and change of gaze. "My hair is always doing the same thing and getting itself caught in trees."  and she makes a funny face to express the depth of their shared frustration.

He walks forward gracefully this time(rather than bumbling) until he's so close she can feel the tendrils of his breath just reach her hair. He's pushing it, certainly, but he's not exactly being blustery about it. "Its beautiful, isn't it." Here, she can see his eyes are the most vibrant color of sage and shaded by eyelashes far too long for a stud. They shine a bright relief amongst the unassuming tan-grey of his body.  She's completely unaware of the slight increase in body heat she's begin to let off, much less her increase in pulse, as she breaks his stare to look up at the building. "Truly, the way the way the vaults attach to the columns is quite artfully done. There were buildings like this, of all sorts of heights and colors, back home too." Indeed, he reminds her of home just a bit with his pale hide. But she was not about to admit to that for she was not ready to admit to anything just yet. She'd only been in her new home a week and she was not about to copy her father and fall in love with the first opposite sex whom she was genuinely attracted to. No, that would not do. She was too independent for that and this young stud would have to work far harder for her affections than that.

@Ivezho

-Pixel by Niki-

IVEZHO

The belle talks so easily, with tones so refined and gestures so smooth, the stallion forgets for a moment that she is as young (younger?) than he. He is transported, and suddenly they are both older, more mature and at ease with each other, standing side by side, with his great wing slung easily over her shorter stature, and easy smiles gracing their lips. But it is a dream, a desire, a foolish and hopeless thought, and as she gestures to the very real branch in her hair his smirk broadens into a kind smile, even as she pulls a curiously awkward (but not unattractive - never unattractive) expression at her own comments. The young steed leans forward, towards the branch, making to lip at it with his snipped maw, hoping perhaps to tug on it, maybe free it - or maybe just have an excuse to almost touch her, taste her, smell her - he soon retracts his crown but keeps his gaze honed into hers for as long as she allows it. Green into blue, he could lose himself in the icy hallways of her eyes forever if she would allow it.

But she doesn't, she looks instead to the building surrounding them, commenting on its construct and grandeur. Of course she is, you just said it was beautiful, genius, he thought to himself, though he did so desperately wish to say that it was her whom he thought beautiful - truly he couldn't give a stink about the building. Such constructs were reminiscent of the great wall that surrounded his old island home, the Dragon's Throat, and while the Rotunda's gazebo was far more intricate in its execution, he was far more interested in the intricacies of this nameless one before him. A name, I must remember to ask that, only.. How to ask it? He couldn't reveal just how far his mind had travelled in their short little meeting, just how expansive his wants and desire truly were, not if he ever wanted to see himself actually fulfilling any of those desires.. Ivezho had never been the one good with words, that was always Rhoa - Rhoa, I bet he'd know what to say, what to do.. he always knew.. - Ivezho had hardly been good at anything, really.

"Tell me more," he opted to try and get her to talk more, for it seemed to be the safest way to ensure she would linger indefinitely. With a debonair smile and eyes unwilling to part from her own no matter where she looked, the young one was hopeful, and willing to try almost anything, to gain more than a glance from this pretty little belle, whom he had become rather enamoured by very swiftly.

@Eldala

Coding by Tamme

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

HER small heart skips as he brushes her cheek when he distractedly leans in to nibble the despised branch away. Its such an intimate gesture, that touch. His eyes never leave her when she speaks and she wants to find it unnerving, really, but she doesn't. In fact, her filling his entire world, in that moment, could not be more comforting. /Who are you?/

His next words crack the walls and his smile breaks them down. Trite, the words may be but so reminiscent are they of what she has missed that she dare not pause to mock them. With his gaze, she belongs to someone and with his smile she is home. So long had she been without closeness that she'd almost forgot what it was but she certainly knew she had not known this before. It was an entirely different beast which stood before her and it was soul wrenching, like being born, to experience it for the first time. Life was endless in this moment and death was just a word.

His veridian eyes hold her in their grasp. Them unwilling to let her go and her unwilling to resist.  A flash of a future snakes its way through her mind like lightning before it is gone, leaving her feeling as if a hole had been torn in her brain. Had the mare been able to read her companion's thoughts she'd have been astonished to see his own a mirror vision. Suddenly romance was not finding the half that makes you a whole but, rather, the finding of another who shows you you're already whole. A good moment passes before she remembers to reply.  "I..I...uhm...My homeland had a huge Aerie tower of seven levels where all the courtiers lived. Branching out all about it were different sections for all sorts of things like making food and items. All of those had their own, smaller buildings. Even some of the walkways had structures such as this one, but made into a sort of tunnel, to protect from the rain. It was very beautiful..." She trails off as the event she's been choosing to ignore tries to thrust itself into her mind. Unwilling to allow it purchase, the fem returns her eyes to the comforting gaze before her,"My name is Eldala by the way. "  /Please keep my demons from me. Tell me of yourself instead./  The mare wants to feel whole under his eyes just a little longer.

OOC: Well, that ended up being a randomly emotional post. 0.0

@Ivezho

-Pixel by Niki-

IVEZHO

He looks, and stares right back into his gaze. He wonders at how deep and far a simple look can go before it must end, how long can one get lost in the windows-to-the-soul of another before they fall into each other? There is so much there that he doesn't understand, and pitifully small amounts that he does - he is frustrated by his own ignorance, maddened by his sheer lack of intellect when it came to relating to others. Too long he had been a hermit, seeking solitude, when all he ever wanted was to be with others, his family - creating his own family. Ivezho's sire was the Wildfire, and his genes spread as fast as his namesake - Ivezho could only guess at the amount of siblings he had by now, and he felt inadequate because of it.

Surely if he and Rhoa had been enough, the Wildfire would not seek to continue populating all of Helovia with the fruit of his loins?

But no, many more came after Zenobia, and Rhoa, and Ivezho. Monogamy was not something Gaucho was familiar with either, and that seemed to only help his apparent goal of overrunning the lands with his own genetics. It was an interesting legacy to leave for his sons to fulfil - what make a stallion worthy? Gaucho was great on the battlefield, evidently a suitable leader (else he would not have held the title for so long, surely?), and a father to many - but what kind of father had he been? His attention was required by too many - whenever Ivezho spoke to him he felt nothing but guilt for disturbing the great Wildfire in the midst of his busy duties.

Why was he thinking of his father, here, now? Why was he wondering if he were to convince this pretty belle into following him home that he would win his family's affection, acceptance?

All he wanted to do was get lost in her blue, blue eyes. So he did - he kept letting his stare swallow hers just as hers swallowed his. He listened as she spoke of a kingdom far away, of structures that were surely beautiful and wonderful to behold but were far beyond the reach of Ivezho's hermit-nature. She spoke of her birthplace, her homeland, in a way that Ivezho recognised - she was never returning there, no matter what beauty or memories it held (or perhaps because of those memories?).

Eldala, finally, a name was spoken, and Ivezho allowed a smile to grace his lips again, its honesty even reaching his eyes as he displays his genuine pleasure at learning this information about her. "Ivezho," he replies softly, wondering if his breath moved her whiskers the same way hers moved his when she spoke. He wondered what she thought of his name, the brutish and rough word that when translated from his father's mother tongue meant beast - Rhoa's name too, shared the meaning. He wondered if his father would be disappointed in him for not living up to his beastly name - Ivezho's mother had raised him with the knowledge of too many cultures, too many languages to behave anything than what he did now - curt and polite, warm and welcoming.

"How long have you walked upon Helovian soil, 'Dala?" he spoke the moniker with a friendly and yet almost questioning tone, wondering if she would allow it, wondering if she would hate it and it would make her turn away from him at last, wondering if.. If maybe, just maybe he might have made another friend to help fill the loneliness in his heart, for that was all he wanted in this world, that which he found so difficult and impossible… to belong, somewhere, to someone, with someone.

He hoped she would not turn away. But he wouldn't be surprised if she did.

lol you woke up the angsty Ivezho
@Eldala

Coding by Tamme

HE seems to wade in her gaze, embracing it, and it makes the young mare feel validated somehow. He doesn't turn her away. The acceptance is almost palatable to Eldala and she finds it tasty. Lust may be confused with love but its shock value is far less judgmental that the lasting product. The terrene mare wonders, naively, why everyone seems to despise love and attraction when this feels so good. A warm counter to her name is given. The answer: Ivezho. Her happiness in learning her friend's(lover's?) name is obvious upon her face when ice blue eyes melt a bit. It is a strong sounding name and she thinks he should know, for he seems to her one who could hold a great deal of power one day. He certainly had the making of the body for it. "A good name, strong."

"How long have you been on Helovian soil, Dala?" She smiles at the nickname and would have blushed were her coat not in the way. She'd never gotten that nickname before, from anyone, actually. It had always been the atrocious "Eldy". She doesn't consider remaining reserved anymore and, really, who cared at this point? "Not long, around a week now I think. I'm an apprentice to the Weaver in the Aurora Basin" A full reply for a fully entertaining stallion.  One so layered and faceted as he should be given no less.

She hopes it might always be this way with them. That they always are honest with one another and the companionship, no matter the circumstance, remain. Though the reality was that life might take them down different paths, never to touch again, only to share a gaze across a room.

But, for the moment, he had every inch of her body.

Cloven hooves subtly nudge forward until she's close enough she could groom him, if he allowed it.  "And you, Ivez?" She smiles the half bashful smile of flirtation and moves as if she'd like to touch his shoulder with her velvet nose. There was an urge to take hold of this moment which could escape any time. Her desire was to know the form of his muscles, the curve of his shoulders, the type of sour-sweet musk which belonged only to him. And her body ached with that desire. It was accepting, embracing, and all together overwhelming. /How can anyone breathe like this? How do you think?/  The thought did not, however, occur to her that one simply wasn't supposed to think. She'd learn in time.

@Ivezho

-Pixel by Niki-

IVEZHO

He was surprised after all, for she did not turn away, she lingered, her presence endured his fumbling ways, his murmured questions, his nervous and hopeful interactions. She accepted them, reciprocated them, even pressed herself closer to him. He was surprised, for he expected the close distance that separated them to be altered in the opposite way than what she chose to do - she instead closed it further, completely. He was surprised, but he welcomed this surprise, he found it pleasant, thrilling, wonderful.

She complimented him, commented that his name was strong - he wondered how a name could be strong, but then supposed it was true, for if anyone ever uttered the name Gaucho in his hearing, all he thought of was great strength and power, fiery rage and passion. He supposed, he was simply not used to such a link being made between his own name and strength.

He was pleased at her easy acceptance of the nickname he proffered, happier still to hear her tale so willingly given to him. He was surprised, constantly, that she lingered, that she accepted him, surprised and invigorated, thrilled, and praying that it would continue indefinitely.

He didn't want this auspicious day to end.

"Born and bred here, on the sands to the South, a land called the Dragon's Throat. Though I left there recently to… explore." It was the first time he had given voice to his abandonment of his home, the first time he had truly recognised his actions - and the words tasted bitter and wrong on his tongue. He hated it, hated himself for it, but did what he could to justify it not only to Eldala, but himself as well. I needed to leave.. I will return there.. But how.. it was a problem for another day - it was something far too real to think about when he was busy getting lost in this surreal moment.

Her touch sent tingles down his spine, as he smoothly lowered his nearest wing to give her easy access to his withers and nape. His feathers brushed against her chest, even as his muzzle dropped to her much lower, slimmer withers, making to massage, to greedily drink her scent, to kiss and tickle and rub, whatever she wanted, whatever she would allow. It was hard to ignore the sudden rush of heat he felt through his body - this was the first time he had been this near to a mare that was not his own mother, the first time he had been near anything where his instincts awoke into a vigorous, carnal desire.

It was surprisingly easy for him to let go, to forget what he was talking about, to forget everything except her, and her body, her curves, the feel of her silken skin against his own. Ivezho rumbled, a sound deep and masculine, as he explored her body, his caresses gently aiming to become more insistent, as instinct took over and politeness was forgotten.

@Eldala

Coding by Tamme

THE stallion seems to be constantly unwrapping her secrets with his eyes. It was both unnerving and thrilling. Perhaps, she thinks, there is something of a latent bad boy sleeping there within. Sure, he was all smiles and cheer now, but daydream images of his muscles dripping in blood as he vanquished an opposer flashed sultry slow through her mind while he spoke. "Born and bred here, on the sands to the South, a land called Dragon's Throat. Though I left there recently to...explore"

His pause does not escape her attention. Mental ears had been pricked. The terrene wonders why he'd allowed that pause. Had it been shame...or a lie? The mare makes herself a mental reminder to explore this idea some at a further date. She speaks softly, almost soothingly, "I heard about the Dragon's Throat when I entered Helovia and it sounds lovely. I'm sure your family will be happy both to hear of your travels as well as to have you back when you return. Everyhorse must explore sometime." That last bit was said matter-of-factly. She was a firm believer that, in exploring the parts of your land, one could explore themselves.

Yes, she'd considered explaining that she'd been trying to reach an acquaintance there. Well, a stallion. She didn't get the idea that, despite her daydreams, he was yet the the jealous and vanquishing type...but...it would certainly ruin their current flow. /No need to end this feeling so soon./

Ivezho's body moves for her, wing slides aside, and the warmth radiating from him fairly glows...or is that real? His skin came beneath her now and it made her shiver with the discovery of it all. This kind of touch was something so very new. Velvety nose ran down the beast's spine(as best a mare of small stature might manage)while he did the same to her. Ridges and valleys became known to her, and she fell into the pool of passion, swimming.

She remains there, exchanging his nuzzles with her own, even as the intensity grew. His masculine groan vibrates straight through her and elicits a small feminine sigh from her own throat. It would be so easy to stay when his gentle touches became even more insistent. The harsh touches could excite parts of her she'd never considered using. Her body does not move for a bit but, eventually, she knows that if she does not break off soon she may well end up with a foal or an upset lover with blue balls. Neither would do for one such as him, for Ivezho, and so she sidles away. Delicate peak rests gently on his back for a second as she gulps in some air for their engagement had been so flurried. Once she's gasped enough in she moves away to a friendly, but more...safe(for both of them)...distance.

Ocean blue eyes take in the expanse of him once more. She decides, right then, that he would eventually be the first to experience the most secret corners of her body. Be a foal the result or no, she would have him sometime soon, for she wanted him too deeply to not. "I...I uh should really be heading back to the Basin. I wouldn't want to get caught late at night while heading back." She gazes at him longingly while she says this, almost regretfully, "If you're not opposed, perhaps we can meet up again soon?" The words were polite with a hint of sass. It wasn't a question so much as an invitation. A dare, if you will, to explore the land and her body. /You'll have me if you want it./

@Ivezho

-Pixel by Niki-

IVEZHO

Whatever she said about the Throat he believed, agreed, and moved on. He was distracted, wonderfully so, overwhelmed and fantastically drunk on the direction the curves of her pristine body took his exploring maw. Her own touches upon his muscular frame, sending thrills of chills and strange warmth through his body - his nerves are alight, they do not know whether to melt or stand on end, he is very much lost amongst the feelings her touch upon him causes as well as wonderfully embroiled in the way his own maw explores her body. His reach is further than hers - he finds the delightful curve of her croup, even lips as the dock of her tail for a moment before retreating back to 'safer' zones across her ribcage and withers. She was so slight, so delicate beneath him, and yet solid, warm, alive at the same time - he resists the urge to scoop her up in his wings and simply hold her near him.

But it was the return coo that echoed from her maw that awoke the beast he was named for - Ivezho realised everything he wanted, his body yearned for it cried for it, begged for it - it would be so easy, so simple, for he stood near a foot taller than her, and longer and stronger besides - she was right there, she was crooning for him , she wanted it too, he could just -

Stop, he ordered himself, as the mare made to move. Almost, automatically, he made to follow, for he did not want there to be distance between them - the beast within wanted to grab a hold of her, to explore completely and thoroughly, to -

Stop, he had to say it again, as he caught his breath - apparently that beast within got his heart racing and his body aching (with desire). He was almost ashamed of himself, for the thoughts, the conclusion that he almost let himself come to - No- he cut in again, I stopped myself, I refuse to be that kind of stallion. It was probably the most difficult thing he had ever done - for now he saw her with lust clearly written behind his posture, longing within the curves of his lips, desire pulsing behind his sharp, piercing emerald gaze.

But he doesn't follow to close the distance, however difficult it is for him to do. The only movement he allows is the raising of his wings, so that the light that his body exudes fills the area with a strange warm light. She speaks, and he smiles supportively as she stutters, appreciating the fact that he wasn't the only one affected so by their actions. His grin becomes deeper, devilish almost, as her suggestive tones propose another meeting.

"Aye. I would not be opposed to that." He replies smoothly, not trusting himself to step closer to her, but instead extending his nearest wing to touch her gently - it's so broad it nearly covers her completely, and it is enough to reignite the desire, the lust that had just begun to subside. Name a time, name a place, and I will be there, he thought, though he did not voice the words - he just knew their paths would cross again - he would make sure of it.

@Eldala
Fade to black? :)

Coding by Tamme