the Rift

[OPEN] Sunsets & Sighs

Zailah Posts: 10
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4
ShadowMare

Zailah
I do not know fear

The caves and caverns of the riptide isles had been her home for way too long. She had wondered amongst them as if there was no other world outside the currents of blue waters that surrounded her. She hadn't come in contact with another horse in so long it seemed. The darkness of her caves much to tempting, why make friends when you can live in the dark and not have to speak to anyone? But of course, somehow in her thoughts, a grumpy idea was dumb enough to tell her how her life would become nothing, would become rotted by the solitarily light casted only by her on the jagged rocks. So she peered out from her caves, blush eyes pulsing as she looked over the lands. 

She had traveled to the beach, letting the water lap at her glowing hooves as her eyes settled on the magnificent colors of this sunset. The sunset were always beautiful, always something she came slightly out of her cave to watch. They reminded her of home, of her family, of the colors that were expressed with the emotions of happiness, joy, love. Oh how she missed her family. It was a dull ache that always accompanied her, always reminded her of it's existence. 

Stop

Zailah told herself. She could not loom over the things she had lost, not anymore, because they were just that now; lost. Gone forever. Out of her control.  She would move on, today. So as a sigh escaped from her lips, she looked at the setting sun with different eyes.

talk talk talk
put image credits here

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

ELDALA gazed up at the sky from her spot in the in intertidal zone of the Riptide Isles(though she knew not that this was their given name). Hues of red and orange burst from the sky to skim the waters about her. It was a glorious sunset with enough gold to satisfy even the most greedy of kings and she reveled in the beauty that seemed to be only for her eyes. Bright blue optics scan her surroundings and she realizes she's likely going to need to sleep out here tonight, lest she become lost in the night. She picks up the bit of moss from home up off the rocks and begins to wade towards the larger of the islands.

The mare had been hunting, stalking her Muricidae prey, in the hopes of finding enough to synthesize a small amount of Tyrian purple. Eyes had stuck to the ground, hooves had stepped carefully, and neck had ached. A difficult task, to be sure, but not impossible. As soon as she'd arrived, Eldala had scraped a bit of dried sea salt onto the moss so that the dye might begin the soaking process immediately once obtained. The little mare had not been expecting to find much, to be honest, but had been pleasantly surprised to find quite a few dozen good sized rock snails. The task of capturing, placing them on a rock, smashing, and then rolling the moss in the liquid was set to over the course of many hours but, alas, she was done. The young fem really didn't know entirely what she was going to do with it just yet. The only thing she knew from back home was that the rock snails made the rarest form of purple in the world, that you needed a lot to dye something, and that salt and boiling or hot water were involved.

Cloven hooves dug into the rocky earth of a hill just as thick fog begins to roll in. /Its all so wonderfully magical here, a world of its own, just basking in gold that dances in the fog/  She makes it to the top, drops her moss gently, and lets out her held breath with a whoosh. There's a small spring nearby that is shortly set upon with greedy lapping until her thirst is sated. /Carrying that stuff back tomorrow is not going to be fun, like...at all./ The hazelnut stretches her feminine body out long before walking about to explore her surroundings.

There are many different types of birds here and plant life is gloriously abundant for so late in the year. It was all rather subduing, this island, as if one could get lost in time here. It would not be so bad, she supposed, to lose oneself within the warm embrace of solitude eternal. Surprisingly, she is reminded of a tale her father once told her where no one who submitted to that seduction had ever felt anything but the sting of trickery and loneliness after. No, she decides, a life robust in connections, however exasperating at times, was far superior to such a fate.

Hidden within some trees nearby appeared to be a dark hole signifying the presence of a cave. A cave would be nice, but the curvy mare really wanted to stay outside tonight and enjoy the warmer weather. After all, her northern home was nearly under a Johnny-height of snow by now. A few more quiet steps led her to a nice, thick bed of island grass not too far from the entrance, set forward in the treeline just a bit, that allowed one a view of the ocean.

/Oh yes, this is it. What a lovely view. I'm astonished that there don't seem to be any scents of other horses here./ 

She grabs the precious cargo and secrets it in a bush next to the grass bed before laying down with a grunt. It had been a long day and she was thankful that no one else seemed to be about at the moment. Her long, white mane fell over her legs in a kind of pillow for her heavy head. Eldala could imagine nothing more wonderful than falling asleep like this, staring out at the remainder of the sunset while the fog slowly enveloped your body. Heavy white lashes drooped over her ocean colored eyes. She was so very tired.

Stock by ForsakeWolf and EquineUNL(will have these on the photo soon, just forgot)

@Zailah

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Absent Abyss
ShadowMare

Zailah
I do not know fear

The colors of roses and azures soothed her, the piece of the crashing waves and glittering waters contenting her thoughts in the wilds of the this world. It wasn't long though before another appeared, the sunset putting her in a good enough mood to socialize with the other inhabitants of Helovia. After all, this was how she was going to move on right? Making a new life for herself was how Zailah was going to let her past stay where it belonged, where it could not haunt her; the past.

Her tassels floated in the slightly cold wind, the whole aurora of the setting evening dreamy and mystical. Pale colors, soft winds, sparkling waters, and milky fog turned the place that had ruined so much, destroyed so much, into a place of true beauty. A place worthy of her inhabitance. Glowing hooves sunk into the sands as she slowly made her way to a crumpled form of a mare. Her pulsing pink orbs settled on her body, laying in the white sands of the isles. The mare was a golden cream, white draperies fell over the sands and her small form. Friendly, Zailah neared her side, "Hello, beautiful night is it not?" She started, appalled with her kindness, she wasn't really one to start conversation, or to talk at all.

"I'm Zailah."

talk talk talk
put image credits here

SHE isn't alone long, though, before another arrives. /Well, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that the land isn't as unadulterated as I'd thought./ The creamy hazelnut notes the newcomer's arrival in the swivel of ears. The quiet footsteps fall silent just as Eldala rises from her nest. "Hello, beautiful night, is it not?" Indeed, it was a fairy tale labyrinth of a night from which few might choose to take their leave. Bright cerulean eyes nod with her head in silent agreement whilst remaining fixed on the view. To her it is a shared moment, one of companionable silence, that she doesn't want to break just yet. There is a warm, soft silence to this night. Only the whisp of a breeze or chirp of a bird to disrupt it. /So often,/ , thinks the little mare, /We live such island lives that we forget we're creatures of the same continent, us horses./ She relishes in the rare moment of similarity before replying to the mare's comment, "Truly, very lovely."

The mare's eyes turn, finally, to take in the structure of her newfound companion. Blue eyes meet pink and, for the briefest of moments, she is surprised to find yet another rosey-hued horse in Helovia. There seemed to be a rather large abundance of them here in Helovia. /I wonder if the same, nymphomaniacal stud sired them all. Probably. If I were a pink stallion I'd do the same thing solely for the vindication that being pink(or a variation thereof)was not the least bit emasculating./  She has a great internal laugh at this joke while the lovely mare introduces herself as Zailah. It was a complicated name for a complexly painted mare. This mare had none of her stocky structure, or her matte look, and was all glittering beauty. /I could very well be a mushroom next to her. Thank the powers above that Ivezho isn't here, I'd loose all hope of keeping any of his attention with her around./ 

It had been a long day and her jealously was threatening to overthrow any hope of a polite conversation but she had the feeling that this mare was, internally at least, more like her than she might assume. So she replied in as open and relaxed a tone as to ever be heard, "Eldala. I was here collecting things for my Crafter but, really, its so warm here that I'm rather glad I decided to stay the night." /Proffer a smile, show her that you're not an ignorant fool. That you're kind and fun to converse with./  

Someone was forgetting they were part of the connected continent and feeling more the island.

Stock by ForsakeWolf and EquineUNL(will have these on the photo soon, just forgot)

@Zailah
@Ivezho
They seem to have a cool little vibe going but I thought I'd tag Whit too since Ivez is kinda/sorta/ish stalking her around rn.lol

-Pixel by Niki-

Ivezho Posts: 71
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0 hh :: 5 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Zhoroakah :: Wedge-tailed Eagle :: None Whit
Ivezho
Feathers cupped the wind, shivering and shuddering as the turrets and streams of breeze and zephyr combed through them, though ultimately each pennon was part of a larger structure - but should one twitch or bend the wrong way, others would adjust. It was mechanical, evolutionary engineering at its finest, a natural system of compensation, thrust, and flight. Ivezho flew now, thgouh he didn't know why. He flew fast and hard, though he didn’t know where. Ivezho had lived in Helovia his whole life, and he had barely seen the half of it. Maybe that was why he flew today.

But it felt more like he was running.

Running away. From where he grew up. From family. From anything that might resemble responsibility, or commitment. He didn't want that - no, he wanted it, but he didn't know how to put that want into action. He didn't know how to swallow his foolish, misplaced pride and humbly seek forgiveness for his wrongdoings, he didn't know how to do any of that…

So he flew.

And from his height upon the winds and breezes and zephyrs, he saw. The world of Helovia stretched out before and below him, magnificent as it was varied, ever changing as the season of Orangemoon swallowed the land in colours that reminded him of the colours that a certain honey-hued mare had upon her pelt. He couldn't help it; he had enjoyed her company, even if he felt as if he still knew nothing about her, aside from a name, a snippet of her past, and the herd she had chosen to belong to. The Basin, he wondered, I could visit there..

Ivezho had never seen snow before.

The isles that scattered below him gave him something to twist and turn through, his wings angled and dipped as his lithe and athletic body was held with limbs tucked up and posture exuding strength and power. The stallion saw life stirring below - the fading sun painted everything brilliant golds and pinks, he wasn't sure who was below. And he wasn't against meeting someone new if it meant prolonging his absence from his other thoughts and concerns.

Smoothly, easily, the stallion landed in the shallows of the beach, sending his own waves spraying outwards from his strong limbs and masculine form. Wings shuffled at his sides, as the steed trotted with lanky limbs to the damp, packed sand, shaking his crown as he did so to rid himself of any wayward droplets.

When he recognised who was on the sandy stretch of beach ahead, he smiled with happiness, and called a warm, throaty bellow ahead. He approached with his nape arched and his strides springy and floaty, embracing the heritage that gave him limber legs and extended movement, even when traversing across the earth. As he neared the pair, he allowed his vision to drink in both of them, a polite smile and nod given to the strikingly striped magenta belle, a warm grin of recognition given to the honey-dipped belle whose curves he had explored a bit more intimately beneath the also beautiful curves and arches of the Rotunda.

"'Dala," he greeted warmly, using the moniker that he had given her when they first met. He proffered his velvet maw to her, almost aching with his desire to feel her silken pelt beneath his whiskers once more. He didn't offer the same contact to the mare he did not know - but instead moved easily to Eldala's side, towering over her - his wing easily brushed the length of her spine as he stood alongside her, seeking a closeness as near as she would allow him to stand. "Hi," he added, tearing his emerald eyes away from Eldala's honey-and-crème hide to take in this magenta mystery once more. "I'm Ivezho."

@Eldala
@Zailah
Couldn't resist ^^

veerdesigns | larfsalot
on deviantart

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Absent Abyss
ShadowMare

Zailah
I do not know fear

She is too, nice enough to reply to her rather dumb small talk. The idea of how stupid this was dared to taint her, but Zailah forced away such thoughts. This was how she was going to move on, whether she liked it or not, Zailah would have to get over her past eventually, and the quicker she did, the better her life would become in this new world. This is what her family would've wanted for her, her kingdom, her child, everyone would've wanted her to fight, to try, to become. It would be such a same to let their hopes for her future become boiled down by the hopelessness of her thoughts.

The mare then gives her name, Eldala, a very beautiful name. She thought it fit the small cream mare, it almost made her think of the moonlight fairies, their names were always so unique. "You're a crafter? Do you like work with a band of other crafters? I do not know anything about Helovia outside this island." She muttered, eye brow arching with the confusion that had been brought about her.

The swift slicing of wind distracted her as a man of quite massive size cuddled up to this mare's side. She wondered if they were lovers, it seemed as so with the way he drooled all over her. Ugh, love, how disgusting. She almost turned away, but she remained still, not allowing herself to be rude to the first people she had met after the war. He is large, winged, and all rusts, creams, onyxs, and roans. He seemed so plain against her and for the first time ever, she felt like an outcast, an outsider. She did not belong in this world.

"I'm Zailah, pleasure to meet." She spoke softly, words lacing with the winds and silks of the worlds to create her melody of a voice. You can do this Zailah.

talk
put image credits here

THE Magenta colored mare does not break the silence immediately with more words. She allows the easy silence of the shared moment to wash over them both. Though the mare might not know this, she has impressed Eldala, and won her respect. It is not necessarily that Eldala is one of those who needs content silence, no. But she does enjoy the rare occasion when she is met with someone who might be able to stand silence and simply share the quiet once in a while. She smiles at the mare warmly, /You clearly have no bubble brain, purple little Zailah./ The Tyrian mare fully surprises Eldala with her next words; "...I do not know anything about Helovia outside this island."

The shock is evident on her face for a moment before her smile resurfaces. "Oh, that is truly interesting! I'm new to Helovia myself and don't know much about the land either, so you're not alone in that. I am an apprentice crafter, but not in a wild band. I'm part of an emp-I mean-herd called the Aurora Basin. I don't know how many others there are but I know of at least one more called Dragon's Throat. They all seem to be in specific geographic locations as well." She pauses for a moment, carefully considering if she should ask the next question or not but hey, the mare wasn't part of a heard so...fuck it.

Speaking of "fucks" a rather large "fuck" echoed through her skull as she saw Ivezho land in the spraying ocean.  It was just her luck that he'd show up when she'd only moments ago been thankful he wasn't here to see this new mare's beauty. In spite of her initial drop in mood, she couldn't help but drink in the dramatic sight of him. He dripped from the fog and ocean, droplets rolling down his muscles, and it set her little heart all aflutter. He was so gorgeous that he could not possibly be interested in one such as her. If the terrene little princess had not been so caught up thoughts of her plainness she might have relished in the gaze he'd directed at her and her new companion.  But, alas, she did not fully notice it, and so was surprised when he brushed his wing upon her back. The touch was welcome and she subtly brushed up against his body with her own, sharing in the closeness. It was not that awkward, obvious type of movement that couple sometimes do. In fact, she rather doubted the other mare would notice it unless she was looking very, very closely at his body. His warm welcome was matched with her own, "Ivezho", and a slight head bow.

Quickly, the mare catches herself, and thinks /Hold on now. None of that bullshit. You were just tired and ready to share in a quiet companionship with this girl and now you're acting the very fool you just mentally praised her for NOT being. Go be friendly, dumbass./

Eldala makes sure to move or keep the distance between her and Ivez just large enough so that the mare might not feel uncomfortable by their knowing each other. She furthers this attempt at honest friendship by affecting a very calm and kind posture. Then, she turns her peak briefly to Ivezho, and states, "Zailah was just kindly keeping me company after a long day collecting supplies." Then, Eldala returns her friendly gaze to Zailah. Now, onto the question she'd been about to ask, "I was rather enjoyed exchanging our stories about our limited Helovian knowledge. Are you new as well then, if you don't mind my asking?"

Hopefully the mare was not offended by this. One could never tell with these things though, so she'd only the hope that her friendly and laid back behavior might have broken down some walls.

OOC:: Sorry for the random color change. I fought with it for ages and just gave up. *le sigh* Also, Dala like <3s Zailah. So cute!!!

@Zailah
@Ivezho

-Pixel by Niki-

Ivezho
Ivezho was pleased, more than he could say, that the little gold-and-crème mare stood so willingly near him, that she accepted the brush of his wing without pause or consideration; that she considered him a friend (-or perhaps more?-). Though his pleasure lasted only a few moments - no sooner had Ivezho comfortably settled into his position with her sides ever so subtly brushing his own did she extend the distance once more - seemingly very deliberately, at least from his view. He was ultra-aware of her, of where she stood, what she said, how she said it; he felt the distance increase between them like a dagger through his guts. As the centimetres increased between them, so too did the ache within him, the urge to scoop her up with the wing that hung so close to her, to embrace her with it (like he had not too long ago) and pull her close, to stop any complaints she might have against him doing so with passion and love and lust

But it would not happen, for even with all the passion, the lust and longing that raged within him, Ivezho was a polite stallion, and kept his expression trained to a debonair smile, casual and welcoming to their shared company.

Zailah, he learned, was the name of the magenta beauty before him, and he repeated it within his mind a few times before trusting that he might remember it should he need to at a later date. The stallion did what he could to give this new creature as much of his attention as was polite, but he couldn't help the magnetic pull that Eldala had on his focus; whenever she spoke, he would listen with rapt attention. Whenever she tilted her perfectly sculpted tiara or smiled, he could only watch in quiet (not too obvious) admiration. Ivezho felt much the brute amongst these ladies, these roses - he was surely the thorn, or perhaps even the dirt beneath their roots. "What are you creating?" He asked politely of Eldala, genuinely interested in whatever it was she was gathering supplies for -(maybe he could help one day- despite the rejection of nearness that hurt him so, he wanted to know of ways he might be able to attract her again - to feel her again..

"I'd be happy to illuminate any queries you might have of the realm and its, ah, unique ways," he added, addressing both mares with an easy smile. "I was born here, and know of most of the lores and histories," his mother wouldn't have it any other way - Ivezho was not only learned in languages, but also cultures outside of that of Helovia's. Being the son of the ascended Khal of the Throat lent him a (decreasingly) unique upbringing too - quietly, he wondered what his company would make of his offer.

@Eldala
@Zailah

veerdesigns | larfsalot
on deviantart

Absent Abyss
ShadowMare

Zailah
I do not know fear

There is a wash of shock amongst the mare's face as she speaks of her chosen choice to remain inside the borders of this isle. It wasn't as if she knew how to get off the island, she was sure if she tried she could easily find it way out, but until now Zailah was content with staying in her little cave in her little world and her little life. She listens though, hoping that this mare's words would further motivate her to begin creating the life she had in the rift here. "Oh is that so? Perhaps you can lead me to the main lands. I would like to witness them for myself." She speaks softly, no childish like glee or curiosity sparkles in her pulsing orbs, but rather the mere necessity for her well being that getting off this island would be for her. She hated to be so sour, for this mare's kindness was highly appreciated but it was just how she was going to process things.

There is silence, interaction, and questioning when the man arrived. She decides to not pay him much attention, not wanting to invade on whatever they shared, nor wishing to witness it either. Their affairs were their own and the magenta would not bat an eye. To her enjoyment though, the mare did not drool over the man and she no longer had to stop herself from looking, analyzing, scrutinizing as space between them stretched. It was more then likely a source of jealously, of pain, that she had preformed an annoyance of the stallion, but like the mature ruler she was, Zailah would give him a chance like her brain said so, even when her heart suggested otherwise.

Eldala asks her a question then, and Zailah is thankful for the distraction. Allowing herself to speak a bit of her history without going to deep or to zones of her mind that she did not want too, the magenta spoke. "Yes I am. I came when the Helovian gods forced me here and killed my goddess. I ruled over the empire of my own creation, and am now currently under no loyalty, which will remain so." She replied, a bitterness underlying her tones despite the professional facade she wanted to keep. Their gods had killed every thing she had known, a bit of bitterness was to be expected, and she allowed herself that(although lashing out at others did no good.)

Ivezho was kind, but Zailah kept her lips closed. Perhaps one day she would want to know more about Helovia, but for now she could careless about the lore of this world. She would not reject to listening if Eldala so wished, but she was not going to request the history of the gods that had only caused destruction to her. It was simply said, Zailah was not quite ready to move on.

talk
put image credits here

THE violet mare's maw utters a request with an askance gaze. Eldala's head quirks to the side at the question but still enthusiastically responds with a smile upon her lips,"Yes, of course! Its actually fairly easy once you watch the tides for a while."  How someone could enter a land and not know how to leave was beyond her. It was as if the mare had merely been plopped on these islands to carry out her days in solitude. /Well, my misgivings about staying here for the night are quickly rising.../

Eldala was not entirely sure what to make of the mare's actions. Friendly, reserved, kind, uninterested; she was all those things. Ok, she could understand the mare's reservations with Ivezho. When you're all alone in your home the last thing you want is the other half of a lovebird couple showing up to ruin your silence. Still, when he opens his mouth to speak his query Eldala can't help but meet it with a cozy tone of her own,"Oh, just some purple dye for Johnny."  She shrugs dismissively(As if to affirm the action was no big deal.) with a quirky smile, "Nothing really important." /Ahh yes, be enchanted by my sweetness. See how hard I work and don't think much of it?/ She was not going to let herself become one of those "save me" fillies. Those were hardly ever assets to anyone and she planned to be an asset....not a drag.

Zailah's answer, affirming her newness(or, well, a form of it) astonishes Eldala./There are gods here? What do they look like? They can apparently kill each other? How did they force her here and what neighboring land did she come from? Well, at least I know why she's so reserved now.../ The magenta mare's isolation, the lack of knowledge of the land, and not wanting to really socialize made so much sense now. She didn't have a bubble brain because she didn't belong in the land. Eldala wouldn't want to either had such a horrible fate befallen her. She can't really think of much to say in the face of such a horrible story. The words, "I'm sorry" never mean enough when it comes to things like this but they're all she has, and so she bows her head to the fallen queen with a deep nod. Eldala certainly hoped these gods were kinder to the natives of their lands. Her father had told her funny fairytales of gods long past as a filly but everyone in her homeland knew gods weren't real...well...apparently only to them at least.

Blue eyes flitted quickly over to Ivezho, a private movement, hoping to catch his eye and gauge his own reaction. The young studs rumbling words work their way into her very bones but his offer catches her ear. She stares at him while he speaks...not drooling, but very clearly with warm feelings, and responds happily when he's finished. "That is a really kind offer Ivez. I'd love to learn all about the history of this land, the old rulers...these gods? My old home didn't have any gods." Perhaps the people of her old home had killed their gods...

@Zailah
@Ivezho

-Pixel by Niki-

Ivezho
Ivezho felt a rising sense of awkwardness - perhaps he shouldn't have come and intruded (they didn't seem to want him here), perhaps he should have left Eldala to her own devices (did she really want him, need him?), perhaps he could back away without drawing any more unnecessary notice to himself (he was, after all, only seventeen hands of stallion standing before two petite, beautiful mares)…

Johnny, she said, she was gathering things for Johnny, and Ivezho felt a spear of ice settle into his heart - a cold numbness spread through him, a sense of rejection and hurt. Nothing really important, she assured him, but oh, it was always those little unimportant things that added up to be the really important things, wasn't it? Great gestures of kindness were really just an amalgamation of little gestures all added up, weren't they?

Ivezho's head hurt, and he had barely stood still for a few minutes.

If anyone bothered to look close enough they might have seen the flash of discomfort cross his façade, the errant, passing emotion of doubt and discord, the childish and fleeting desire to run and hide. But it was just that - fleeting, swift, a thought that gave no purchase to action aside from the kind consideration reflected by the twitching of his ears and continuation of the kind smile upon his lips. He had no words to offer her in response, and so allowed the conversation to ebb and flow into its new direction.

The striped mare's words did cause his expression to change - morose, a dash of pity, a shame only a Helovian-born resident would feel against the actions, the harm, their own Gods would deign to do against others.

"I'm sorry, too," he offered, though he knew his words would mean little and less to the mare. "I could never imagine what you've been through. I.. I can only offer my condolences, and my promise to do whatever it takes to help you through.. everything you must be feeling right now." It was a loaded offer, one Ivezho made sincerely - he had kept quiet during the Rift Wars (as he was wont to do), he had stayed out of the way during them, but that didn't make him immune to the results of them. And since he was diving right in on every other aspect of his life, he figured he should dive right into this situation as well. "I'd like to hear about your old home, one day - if you ever feel like talking about it again," he said with a soft of half-smile, though sadness still darkened his gaze as he made the offer.

Eldala spoke of his previous offer (I should stop before I offer up my soul-), and he nodded softly. "It's a bit of a long story - there's no real quick way to tell it," he warned them, "it might be better left for another time," he looked between the mares, before settling upon Zailah with his kind gaze. "Perhaps, when recent hurts have had a chance to scab over?"

veerdesigns | larfsalot
on deviantart

@Zailah
@Eldala