the Rift

[OPEN] You Know Nothing Tang Snow. [GARDENS!]

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

non omnis moriar

She is up before the sun. That is a usual thing for her, she sleeps until midnight or so and then spends the rest of the night watching the moon or the twinkling stars from the rock shelf that served as a nice lookout in front of her cave. The only other living soul up there besides her and the bird is one gnarled tree, an apple tree. It's twisted around itself and mangled from the exposure, but clings to life with vigor still. It's leaves are fading, but it's fruit remains ripe and bright and beautiful against the morning light. A light frost kisses them early in the year up here, the rocks glistening and the smell of ice thick in the breeze. It's like the snow is here already but it's far off yet. The Basin lights up so very slowly. She watches the dancing spirals of steam breathe from the springs – her cave is just behind them, raised up 200ft or so to look out over it and the rest of the Basin beyond that point. She can see where the gardens and the green house should be. The orange light turns pink and then yellow, stretching like oil across the vastness of the Basin. She imagines the sentinels sparking up with life as they're caressed by the sunrise, she can only imagine though...they're nearly two days from her cave and so she cannot see them this morning.

Gardens. Her mind connects with the raven's. The white bird is perched next to where she stands to look out, clutched stoically to a protruding branch. He doesn't answer, he rarely does when she shares her plans, but absorbs it. He falls from his perch and dives into flight, calling out and moving in wide circles until he is out of sight. He projects images of the path, it is clear and no one is about, it seems. She starts down the steep slope of rocks to begin her small journey. Access to her cave is for the goat-footed only. Without good climbing skills and a steady center of gravity, you would surely perish. Or at least break a leg and have a ruined day, for sure.

Phrixus calls out from beyond the dawn sky, it sounds like he's above the clouds but really he is just in the pines to her west. He keeps his eyes out for any stirrings. She doesn't anticipate dangers, but her companion can feel her lack of wanting to interact with anyone today. Well, not anyone, but her family. Let's face it. They're mostly a grumpy bunch. Normally Tangere finds it endearing, she understands their need for it – their general lack of emotional awareness and their need to put up a wall or whatever. She accepts it, she really does, but today she just is not feeling it. The cold stares, the demanding voices and short spurts of rather snarly words. Ugh. She fears she would simply bite one of them in the face today. It's just a day like that today. The only thing she intends on doing today is the gardens. To be alone with the plants, tend them, rebuild and nurture the soils until they can sustain a good array of gardens like they have in the past. Her mind drifts with the lulling sound of her pattering toes. She thinks of Lena  for a moment. Now Lena is not one of those typical Basin-folk. She was unique and charming and so very sweet and helpful. Tangere smiles when the woman crosses her mind as she walks the steady path toward the garden site. At her slow pace it is an hour or so of travel. She stops for a sip from a clean puddle and continues on until she reaches the untamed, unweeded and mostly unharvested (from what she sees so far) gardens. She looks over to the empty, stone littered site where the Aurora Basin Greenhouse will go very soon, and back to the lot of overgrown, untended areas of wild garden. She sucks in a deep breath and mentally rolls up her sleeves and begins the first task of weeding out the existing garden plots. All of which are berries or perennials of random types that have survived. They will surely have to go find seeds and things to enliven the soil to make this a real garden. Diligently she plucks at the edible grasses, eating some and just pulling some up root and all and leaving them there to lay and die in the sun and frost.

So it begins.

Image By PSILO!

Come help Tangere, @Rexanna, @Mortuus Nox, @Lena and @Enna build the gardens and greenhouse! Or at least start to maybe think about maybe building it...maybe o.O

<33

Anyone welcome. You don't have to be a healer or a weaver, but that helps too!

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
It seemed as though the child enjoyed the dawn, as I could never sleep past the bright skies that illuminated the mountains around us. Being up this early seemed to have its perks, however. Being around and at least semi able to help with clearing the prison and painting on the tent, I had at least been awake and within the Basin to help with those. So in the hopes of keeping my mind off of things, I emerged from my cave hoping that perhaps there’d be something I could get into on this day. Breathing in the chill of the air, I trudged out from the warmth of my cave, stretching my sore legs from the weight that the child seemed to bear down on my joints.

I decided I’d walk around the Basin in a circle to try and see if there was anything going on for the day, rounding the herdland for a small amount of time, I came across a grey and white mare in the distance that seemed to be either grazing or working on something with a plan in mind. If she didn’t need any help, at least I hoped perhaps there’d be a bit of small talk to make the day go by. So as the pink and golden hues broke across the mountain range, it reflected off of my golden spotted pelt. Heavy golden crowned head held high, ears perked with curiosity as the distance between the mare and I grew smaller and smaller. Blue eyes scanning the ground that she walked on, growing assumptions that perhaps she was working on something. It looked as though she had begun working on clearing things from the earth in this particular area.

Hello there. Could you perhaps use some help?” I chimed to her, cheerily, happy to have some company. Deep down I hoped that she was willing to have the company as well. As I scanned the mare briefly, I remembered seeing her vaguely at the last herd meeting. She hadn’t spoke, but neither had I. I remembered coming across the meeting toward the end of it, way past all the excitement that seemed to hold the Basin in an uproar for a bit after the very same meeting. I remembered gazing up at Thranduil, curious and excited to finally see him again only to have him crowned as Lord, along with Hotaru, that charming pink mare that had been the bringer of the news of my promotion. Part of me began to wonder where the Laurelin had gone, but all of that was for later. I needed to focus on the mare and see if she needed any help and if not, I’d just move on.

"Talk."
Sweetie,
you had me.
image credits

@Tangere feel free to have Rex do whatever :3 she's new to learning things about the Basin really, so any history Tangere or others could tell her would be welcome!!
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
Albrecht
He lies huddled against the back wall of the cave, letting its smooth surface aid in supporting his weight. Each leg is carefully folded so that a section of copper fringe is spread beneath the weary joints, protecting them from the hard stone floor. His nose is tucked into the soft skin of an armpit for maximum heat retention. A well-practiced survivalist, he’s even laid the tuft of his tail over the smooth hide of his neck.

Thin clouds of steam rise like a privacy curtain at the entrance of the den. He’s chosen the one closest to the hot springs, of course, so even as outside temperatures fluctuate between freezing and slightly less freezing his small pocket of stone and dirt hangs in the range of tolerable lukewarm and allows him a peaceful nights rest for the first time in a very long while.

Stirring from this state of unexpected pleasantness the stallion’s dark face rises with both ears forward, a sigh of content quietly fluttering his nostrils. He's glad he followed the piebald here, even if she did drag him halfway across the world. The view had been enjoyable and the destination even more so.

Soft crunching outside signals someone passing by, hardened hooves breaking through the frost that coats everything by sunrise and takes nearly until evening to thaw. The black listens, unmoving for a span of time until a second someone marching past rouses him again. The light outside has grown substantially and he supposes grudgingly that this is as warm as the day plans to get.

He stretches carefully, extending each section of bone and muscle by small increments until he feels like one cohesive being capable of movement. The stiffness is slow to leave him, but the hours spent in comfort have done him a kindness and he exits the cave in noticeably better form than when he’d entered it.

The day is clear and bright, but a pallid Orangemoon sun does nothing to warm the world beneath it. Black ears slip into their customary pout, insisting that they’d never strayed. The stallion ogles the hot springs with open longing, but his stomach aches for sustenance and he knows it’ll be long hours before he abandons the waters loving embrace once he indulges.

The other unicorns must live off something decent, for all their pomp and primping. "I fully expect a banquet table covered in candied clover and wild alfalfa." He quips to no one. There’s no one to hear him, but he doesn't speak for the benefit of others anyway and totters off in the same direction as the two early-risers.

//

OOC: Just assume you can see him before he sees you. Old eyes and all that.
The Curmudgeon
Image Credit

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
He had been wondering around the basin, and lord only knows what you will find. His gray orbs scanned around the mountains . He took more steps into the cold Basin lands. The snow started to accumulate around them, but you could see the paths made by others. He shook his demonic head as a small flake fell to his nose. The Basin was was almost always frozen and bone chilling, but he never minded it. His could soul never worried about trying to feel the warmth of another land. He could always go a visit somewhere else, but this was his home. He continued on growing closer to the healers cave. Then he saw something odd, there was about four souls gathered together. Nox let curiosity strike him as he turned his course towards them. As he grew closer he for sure knew Rex was there, but he did not know the other two. One seemed grumpy and old in age. His young muscled body was in prime form moving closer and closer. His cold gray eyes settled over the old stallion first then to the young mare.

He then let his gaze fall towards the rubble of rock on the ground. He knew it had to be the greenhouse that Lena had spoken of. This was a project that still needed completion.With the rift battles and everything going on no one thought of this little green house. He knew how beneficiary it would be to have this up and working. The greenhouse could hold so many vital plants that they would not have to try and find. Some could be a pain in the ass to figure out where they were, but a greenhouse would change it all. He looked to the gray mare with blank eyes. His ears then flicked to Rex as he heard her ask if she needed help. He smiled to the gold mare reaching his maw out to her cheek in a welcoming way. "Hello beautiful golden girl " he said kindly with a chuckle. He eyes then flicked back to the gray mare.
"This greenhouse could help with growing so many rare plants. We really need to work on this. I am Mortuus Nox one of the sourges. I do not believe I have either of you. " He looked to the stag then to the mare. "I will be more than willing to help start on this thing if you were looking to fix it." He smiled coldly as the sun glistened on his pelt. H looked in now way like a ending rank, but he was. His body had a ghostly form with ass the scars lacing across his ebony pelt.
"Talk"

@Rexanna @Tangere @Albrecht

Your fears have just become all to real,
because the devil at the cross road
wants to make a deal.

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Lena the Songbird Posts: 663
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 4 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Imogen :: Common Kitsune :: Fire Heather
Lena
I'm buried and covered peaceful under millions of stars
They rise with the dawn, when the first dabbling of morning song ruffled past their cavern. It floated on a sweet, dulcet whim, and Lena’s ears curved and tilted to hear the hallelujahs and salutations drifting amidst the Orangemoon grandeur – peeking from the aperture and gazing towards the horizon. At the rustle of birds and the hint of promise, at the taffeta-strewn sound of wings and the dazzling of sights, the two rose from their evening repose, stretching, yawning, and grinning despite the layer of cold surrounding their dimming fire. Perhaps today would be different, lively and ebullient, exuberant and kind. Maybe they wouldn’t see the wounds of yesterday’s spars, the hunt by predacious men, or the rime turn to treachery. It was like a covenant, oath bound and charitable, cherishing the wild halls of their perilous wake, of their gleaming palisade, of their ancient, stony castle – the fairy and fox poked their heads out of the catacombs and wandered into the midst and mist.

Their sojourns were of no particular consequence – they may have traversed up and down the rolling hills, the snow-capped peaks, for company, for nomadic bounties, for some illustrious enterprise; the day was theirs, beckoning and cajoling. They roamed along pebbled paths and stony walkways, carefully gliding across ice and glaciers, just as elegant, just as refined, just as determined and resolute with naught else in mind but the speckle of something great, something grand spinning out of reach. Lena was embedded with too much fey to not be delighted by the prospect of something unknown kindled across her mind, had absorbed too much curiosity in her time spent amongst runes, labyrinths, and enigmas, and so the two dove into the meticulous creation of inquiry and interest, eyeing the landscape and the shifting forms ahead.

She knew three very well – and as they grew closer, smiling and grinning, captivating and enriching, storming the sanctity with their own defiant radiance, a honeysuckle whim, amiable compassion – the seraph and her companion dipped their heads in greeting. “Good morning!” Her eyes swept over the frames and figures of Tangere, Rexanna and her growing, widening belly (and this even earned a wider smile; because there was more promise burrowed and buried here), and Mortuus Nox, coated in black but not layered by demons. To another, seemingly nearing their trail, she called out a brief salutation (she didn’t recognize the beast, but there were always bound to be those she didn’t know or recall). “Hello!”

Swinging her head back towards the growing group, her eyes narrowed at the tended grounds, yearning, itching, craving to be of some use to those already nestled with a plan. What was to be built here? How would it serve their empire? How would it christen and anoint even more strength in the brilliant, untamed, and savage sovereign? The gentle nuance of her gaze fell to Tangere, smile still beatific and all encompassing; glowing from the patchwork of fading stars and morning light. “Is there anyway I can help?”

Rexanna's approach is unnoticed by Tangere, but not by her bird. Phrixus calls out just before the golden mare reaches the unprepared, untoiled gardens. “Oh hello!” She speaks through a few grabs for a good and deep breath – she's growing rather tired as the morning has brightened. By the time there is help offered she has cleared almost half of the three biggest plots of garden and discovered a berry patch. There is still so much more to do! “I would love that.” She huffs, blowing a piece of sweaty stray forelock away from blocking one of her eyes. “You're Rexanna, right?” This implies they have seen one another before, meetings and in passing and such...a pretty typical thing for the folks here in the Basin. She draws in a breath and steals a quick glance to the woman's very swollen rib-cage. “I'm Tangere.” She nods and looks out onto what she's done so far. “Such a mess...” She giggles to herself, her head shaking slightly, laughter still hanging on the grin she bares. “Basically I'm clearing these three plots and preparing a space to begin throwing up a greenhouse – though we cannot start on the actual structure until we obtain glass. So really. These three plots are what we should focus on...I would bother with the berry patch..” She gestures to the array of shallow scratches littering her patchy coat. “Looots of thorns...” She takes a second to mull over the thoughts of being heavily pregnant and doing labor-some tasks...It's obvious Rexanna can make her own decisions and so Tangere decides to leave the subject alone completely.

Out in the distance her ears catch a familiar voice on the cold mid-morning breeze. Albrecht? She wonders just then what has become of him, how he's liking it here and what he's chosen to do with himself...if anything. She can see his big dark body lingering in the mouth of his cave (or someone's?). He's blurred and quite far, but she knows the power of her loud feminine voice and uses it to bugle out to the grumpy old bastard. “Come help you lazy fucker!” She snaps her eyes to the mare standing at her side – “Oops! Sorry Rexanna...I don't mean to be crass,” She laughs at herself a bit, hoping the blue eyed girl is not easily offended. “Wait until you meet him, that sort of language is seemingly the only kind he knows. I admit though. He's a comical old fart.” Another face glides in ever so smoothly...she recognizes him very vaguely. She did not have name for his bold face, that is until he gives it...along with some 'advice'. Tangere holds back a snicker...as if she wasn't aware they needed to be working on it? Does he not see the sweat – it's freezing. What other function would a greenhouse have...? It's not fun to sweat while you're working and freezing. She lets the negative blanket feeling pass – is assertiveness is a trivial thing to really give any shits about at this very moment. She's becoming aware that her nerves are frayed. That's what happens when you're wildly out of shape and you attempt to start a project by yourself. She's quickly thanking the Gods for their presence. “Hello Mortuus Nox – I am Tangere. I am a Scourge as well.” She grins, though it's rather formal and maybe slightly forced. The pressure of all the things that need to be completed by frostfall is beginning to wear on her mind. Perhaps a few more brains on the projects will get them done in time. “Oh yes, a greenhouse is certainly a top priority but we do not have the materials at the moment. Unfortunately. ” When she frowns the tenseness leaves her face and her expressions become smoother, much less forced. “But the gardens are almost ready to be tilled and stirred up. We need materials to fertilize before planting and then some fast growing crops to decompose into it over the winter. This will make the plots fresh for Birdsong which means we can beginning planting as soon as weather allows.” She looks to the empty site where the greenhouse will be going..“We could gather timber for now, for building that – if you'd rather, Nox.” She gives him a genuine smile as she looks him over with bright cow-eyes.

Lena!” She calls out over the thawing tundra to the bay unicorn. Phrixus leaves his pine perch and swoops down to fly to the mare, making a few circles and then soaring in Albrecht's direction to land somewhere near the geriatric coot (or if he's on the move, fly above him).

It is a good morning isn't it?” She looks lovingly to the clearing blue skies and a sun on the rise. The frost crackles under the warm beams of creamy yellow light as the group gathers amongst the debris and half-cleared dirt patches. “Anything you want, really.” She looks around...“I've just started weeding and clearing....Our next task will be to figure out how we're going to plow the damn things...” She scoffs. “Do you know which crops are the best to plant just before the deep freeze months? I know there are some...but I don't know which ones.” It was a complete relief to have Lena on the scene. This project's completion appears much more tangible to her mind now.

THINGS THEY CAN DO:
- Gather Timber for Greenhouse
- Gather Stones for Garden Walls (? Or timber for fence?)
- Till Soil (Plow) ... make a plow or use hooves/horns?
- Find/Plant "Cover Crops"
- Find Future Seeds
...anything else you can think of (:

non omnis moriar

Image Credit<3

....Sorry it's a weird one and it took so long.
Not sure why I'm having trouble channeling Tang at the moment lol
I couldn't leave this unattended any longer though.
Forgive the grammatical errors...i proofread..but lazily

@Rexanna @Albrecht @Mortuus Nox @Lena

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
A smile found itself on Rexanna’s lips as the Scourge began to speak to her. The golden mare dipped her head to Tangere as her name passed by the other unicorn. “Ah yes, that’s me. It’s a pleasure to meet you Tangere.” The mistress’s voice reached the gray and white paint before her blue gaze followed Tangere’s sight out further, looking over the plot of land that had carried the greenhouse. “Basically I’m clearing these three plots and preparing a space to begin throwing up a greenhouse.” Rexanna nodded her head, following along. “Sounds like a wonderful idea. I can start by clearing out the grasses and what not? Though I’m no healer so I’m not sure what plants might be more invasive than worth trying to save.” A small laugh escaped her lips.

Then, Tangere seemed to scream to a figure a distance away. Rexanna stepped to the side, swinging her golden head as she shifted her swollen body full of life to notice the black stallion from the painting lesson they both had attended. She smiled to Tangere as she apologized. “Ah, I don’t mind. I’ve heard worse.” She listened then, ears angled to the side to the scourge. “I don’t think I’ve actually spoken to him before. This should be an adventure.” She laughed, then, upon noticing Mortuus Nox as he approached, speaking directly to the two of them. “Hello Nox!” Moving on tired joints, Rexanna reached to press her muzzle onto his cheek in a gentle greeting before moving on, listening briefly as Nox and Tangere began to speak to one another.

Then another familiar figure that Rexanna hadn’t seen in what felt like ages. Lena. Her smile grew bright as she nodded to the earthy mare. “Hello, Lena. It’s nice to see you again!” She spoke gently before moving on, realizing that work never got done if you stood and chatted away all day. So the golden mare avoided the berry bushes to move toward patches of grass that had crown. With a look of determination, she began to use her hooves to dig away the grasses, creating small patches of nutritional soil to be used for planting. She started off in a corner and figured she could slowly work her way back, that way other hooves wouldn’t trample on her hard work.

"Talk."
Sweetie,
you had me.
image credits

Trying a new style of writing <3 Mentioned everyone! She decided to work on tilling the soil off in the corner so that way she wouldn’t have to deal with thorns ;D

@Albrecht @Mortuus Nox @Lena @Tangere
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
Albrecht
A familiar voice reaches out across the cold of morning, drawing one ear forward and just the smallest hint of an upturn across the stallion’s mouth. He follows the sound (accompanied by the mental image of its owner’s namesake) to a small expanse of level ground littered with chips of stone and withered vines. Swagger-Ass is standing center stage among the rubble, her mouth full of something green yet wholly unenticing. He rumbles a small greeting for her in specific, thinking of several ways to better use that mouth, before turning to look over her group of associates.

Two mares of equal youth and beauty, though he can’t help but eye the flashier of the two a moment longer, and a stallion sporting horns of a similar make to his own stand nearby. A metallic sheen glints off the younger stallion’s left horn followed by a wink of emerald green. Albrecht looks appreciatively on the little piece of jewelry, wondering how one might come to possess such a pretty item, but the young stallion’s dead eyes and scar plaid coat give no hint of generosity.

He misses the majority of introductions in his distraction, but can see by the others apparent industriousness that whatever is going on here is not something he wishes to partake of.

"I don’t believe helping was a skill listed on my resume when first we met Tangere, and I assure you it hasn’t been added since.”

My, what good manners he’s exhibiting today. He hopes the little assembly appreciates his civility for the absolute gift that it is.
Eat a dick
Image Credit

@Mortuus Nox @Lena @Tangere @Rexanna

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Everyone dives into their own particular tasks and Tangere cannot help but pause every so often to look around with a twinge of glee in her pink smile. The garden plots were slowly coming together. The tilling and the weeding will probably be done by the end of the day, she hopes. She's so engrossed in her own task she really doesn't k notice what the others were doing, but she was sure they were helping in some way or another.

She stays close to Rexanna and together they plow and turn the fertile soils, pulling up unwanted plants and leaving them in small pile to decay and become nutrients for spring. Before she can get too into the task at hand she catches the copper waves of Albrecht's body beard waving in the autumn breeze. She's happily interrupted by the sound of his approach; she had almost forgotten she beckoned him to join them earlier. Before he even has a chance to say anything crass, she moves away from Rexanna and toward him, to meet him halfway; away from the group a bit (only a few feet). As he speaks, she looks him up and down and laughter bubbles playfully out of her mouth while her muddy eyes cast dreamily to the turning skies as if silently saying something to her Gods, and then slides their shine back to him. “What a useless recruit I've found myself.” She grins happily, almost satiated like, and prods him gently with her pale muzzle, brushing skin and whiskers across his bony shoulder. “Old and lazy.” Her voice low and whisper-like, melting from a crescent smirk. She giggles to herself and flicks her tail, walking away from him and back to her spot next to Rexanna.

Toiling, and toiling and toiling.

The day passes by and morphs into darkness, the moon rising but remaining only a dim sliver among the stars. Tangere has lost track of where and what everyone is doing. All she knows is that her eyelids are heavy and her muscles ache. The darkness veils what they've done but she knows that they've stirred at least most of the new beds if not all. She hasn't a c;ue what anyone else has done at all. Her exhaustion blinds her of her manners and she only manages to say goodbye and thank to Rexanna (if she wasn't gone already). She plods back to her cave, head low and swaying and her split toes almost dragging across the crusted earth.

Phrixus flies low in her wake, just behind her swaying hips.

non omnis moriar

Image Credit<3

@Albrecht @Rexanna

SO.
We'll have to pick it back up in the spring because I'm a butthole and i dropped the ball by taking three thousand years to reply to my own thread -.-

SORRY babies.

Anyways. I hope i didn't powerplay anyone too hard, i just needed a nice seamless way to end this thread <33