the Rift

[PRIVATE] Black Madonna [Zandora]

Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow

Frosted muscles rippled beneath a large, buxom frame, snow crystals clinging to cascading, curling tresses of ivory and ebony. Mist danced upwards into the crisp morning sky from wide flaring nostrils, dual-tone eyes staring hard at the Sentinel that guarded her path. Through it all, Rhiannon’s head was held high, earthy horns held upwards with pride, posture erect and that of a saluting soldier, unashamed, unafraid.

Oh, she was not happy… But the brindled beast knew better than to storm into her homeland unannounced. Things had changed. Things were different. Things were Wrong.

Different. Like her.

“Pah.”

Frozen silver and molten gold oculars glared at the machine, a cold, condemning sneer marring Rhiannon’s pretty face. She remembered this peculiar contraption from before she had left, and she also remembered not to test it. It was a Guardian, a Protector, a warped creation meant to protect the Basin and barr outsiders from ever entering.

Outsiders. Those who weren’t welcome.

Like her.

“Ugh.”

It stung, knowing she was nothing but an outsider to the land of her birth. Where was Crowley? Had he returned to the Basin, no longer afflicted by whatever madness had begun rotting his brain? Was he even alive? Where was Hotaru? Surprisingly, at thought of the pale maiden of beauty who had once captured Rhiannon’s attention so wholly did not stir those said emotions from her heart, nor heat from her loins. Maybe the brindled devil had gotten over her. Maybe that was for the better. Where was Illynx? Deimos? Arah?

For all she knew, the Basin was now a home-land to tree-hugging, winged harpies. The thought was disgusting.

Beneath her hooves, snow crunched, and the wanderer lowered her dark muzzle to lick up a few frozen crystals. At least the snow was the same.

Lifting her head, Rhiannon inhaled deeply, intending to let her presence known, and let out a bellowing sound, a beckoning whinny of indignation and rage. Hopefully someone would answer and give her the questions she sought, and maybe, just maybe, let her come home.

ooc: Rhiannon will be returning to the Basin. :3

@Zandora

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
Yes, dear, I'm smiling
Inside I'm dying

Zandora had been focused on the tasks set by the basin, busily buzzing around the frozen ices intent on finding something to do, anything to distract her from the pains of nearing term. Evara had enjoyed the constant movement, the mischevious creature preparing the arabian for what was to come, too soonly to come, she thought. The shadow had been stuck within the confines of the frosted lands, wanting to stay near the only place that meant anything near home to her. The silvers and azures of the basin had grown into her icy heart, somehow managing to become something that Zandora would hate to lose. So little did she care for things, so little would she care. It had only ever destroyed her, her love so foolishly cast, that she had grown reluctant of such emotions again. The bounding leopard in front of her and the second heart beating inside would be the only things she would allow herself to care for, to love. Her love is unique, it is not sappy, or sugared by compliments and worthy of quotes, Zandora's love is not of words, but of passions deeper then vocals, deeper then the surfaces of the irritating, annoyingly persistent, thing called love. Her love was intimate on different levels, her love was powerful.

Although, it had never been wielded correctly, and now the mare wishes only for her love to be forgotten.

Evara's jade eyes stared angrily at her, the strands filled with the sadness that she did not want the innocent animal to feel. Evara was so young, too young, to know such nothingness that had become common, too common for Zandora. The vixen released a sigh, her horn sliding across the pedestal and coppers of the Sentinels as she cleaned the icicles away from the towering figures. The massive things were quite stunning, the quiet and ever-viligant beasts towering over all that the basin was, all that she was. She continued to work her way around, clearing snow and frozen points, Evara too joining in as she pounced and climbed to reach places Zandora could not. Her work was interrupted with the crushing of snow underneath the weight of another. Hidden by the copper unicorn, she watched as a mare approached her looming veils. The mare was of onyx, brindled and striped with white and dually crowned with two, large, twisting horns. Frustrations obviously escaped her, and Zandora guessed that she was no Helovian newbie, for not many dared to near the Aurora Basin without guidance. Enjoying her bravery, the fox slipped out from her veil, Evara trailing behind, watching with eager green eyes. "Are you in need of assistance?" She asked, head tilting as she faced the horned.

"Talk?"

OCC: @Rhiannon
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Sparrow

A creature of lavender and ebony slunk from behind the Sentinel and immediately Rhiannon’s dual-toned eyes locked on the figure, assessing her, sizing her up, drinking her in… Oh, it had been so long since the brindled devil had seen another, especially another of her own kind, and so she stared unabashed and unashamed. That proud amethyst jewel adorned upon the stranger’s head, the alluring shimmer to her coat of black silk, the adornments of lavender stitching, the odd-curls of deep, rich purple that made up her mane and tail, pale lavender oculars… How fine. How exotic. How… Exquisite.

What Rhiannon would give to try a taste of her.

’Are you in need of assistance?’

Oh, yes. Yes I am. The sound of her voice caused Rhiannon to quiver. By the Gods, had it truly been so long of solitary travel and thoughts that she found herself lusting after every female she happened across?

Dark lips twisted upwards in a feral sort of smile, an expression of all teeth and pink gums, icy-silver and molten-gold eyes roaming the contours of the mare’s bodice, the curvature of her rump, admiring the dips and contours of her lithe body. She was shorter than Rhiannon herself, a favorite trait she looked for in an affair-mate, but that crown, and those eyes...

Delicious.

“The only assistance I require is a taste of you, my delicate chou,” Rhiannon purred, her tones sultry, an undertone of yearning coating her every word. “Just a quick sample of a foreign delicacy…” As much as she wouldn’t mind a quick fling here in the snow, the brindled devil shifted in her stance, dual-toned eyes taking brief notice of the black and purple mare’s leopard companion before redirecting her gaze to the horned female alone. There was only one companion she cared for, and Talbot was not here.

Thought of her father’s Hellhound was enough to dampen the lust that Rhiannon had briefly felt, her heart clenching in a familiar pit of darkness and despair, and just as quickly as that feral, wild smile had come to her lips, it was gone, replaced by gnashing teeth and a bitter, loathing scowl. The brindled beast’s head lowered, proud horns set askew, and when she spoke her voice was rough, low, and full of gravel.

“I am called Rhiannon, mare. I was birthed in these lands many seasons ago. It is my home.” Probably more-so than the beasts and creatures that called this frozen mountain top their home now. “I have served it as Weaver and Soldier alike, and I wish to return. Who is in charge now? Does His Lordship Deimos still rule these lands?”

@Zandora

Zandora
Yes, dear, I'm smiling
Inside I'm dying

Zandora was answered in a way she had never been before, the feeling of such attention did not disgust her as much as she thought it would, no, it turned her on. She let the cords of her muscle flex underneath the blazing sun and the steel of the stripes eyes, enjoying the feeling of the mare's eyes on herself. Oh what a dirty fox she was, letting the attention of another go to her core, this was no way to act. But who gave a fuck? Her horomones of pregnancy already soared through the roof, and perhaps a little game of fun would do no harm?

The onyx vixen stepped forward then, circling the mare as she let purple orbs explore all that this mystery mare was, eyes following the curves of her spine, the whites of her stripes, the ombre's of her tresses. She was indeed of beauty, all ebonite's and metallic silvers, an epitome of the dark Unicorn. Deciding that Zandora was up for a little experiments, she leans close, stretching up to reach her ear. "Have your taste then, if that is what you wish." She plays back, lust dripping from her words. Although she was not quite sure what this mare exactly wanted, Zandora was blinded by the rage of hunger to care, letting the experienced show her how it was done.

Abruptly, her lowly chords switched to that of demanding and distant. It is then that Zandora sends Evara away, letting the leopard hunt so that the two may continue on privately. She is surprised at the quick switch, but she does not give so easily to the harshes of the mare's words. They did not scare her away, she did not go running for the reaper that she questioned of, she merely stood there, black against the backwash of white, eyes boring into Rhiannon's. "Now, is that not a bit harsh? Please, call me Zandora, that name on your lips is surely better than mare." She responded, the undying hunger still lacing within silken words. If she was done, then Zandora would move on, but it would be so unfortunate to leave the game half-finished. "The reaper still collects, and Hotaru leads as the lady." She answers, purple orbs settling on that of silver and gold. Come on, let's play.

"Talk?"

OCC: @Rhiannon well Z is bi I guess
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Sparrow

Oh. Oh.

She wished to play, did she? The abrupt anger was gone, relinquished in favor of something far more delicious.

Delectable was far too pale a word to use on the illustrious vixen that paced circles around her. Rhiannon watched the alluring vision of lavender and ebony, eyes narrowed in anticipation, in eagerness, and it was when her whispered words caressed the brindled beast's ears that a shiver wracked her voluptuous frame. She shuddered, loins throbbing with the heat of desire, with the urge to take this mare, to have her here in the snow, but she withheld. Later, later...

"Zandora," Rhiannon purred, tilting her head slowly, molten gold and frozen silver regarding the exotic creature. "It tastes far better on my tongue, my precious chou." This Zandora responded to her sudden hostility far better than she had imagined, reacting with grace and eloquent poise instead of snapping or running off to gather her betters. It served as another attractive trait, for Rhiannon would bed no one who didn't have the backbone to stand up for themselves... And oh, what a delicious backbone Zandora had.

Dual-toned oculars roamed the expanse of the woman's spine, mouth watering with the simple need to nibble on that fine canvas of flesh. So lost in her desires, Rhiannon barely heard the answer to her question regarding the current leads of the Aurora Basin.

Deimos and Hotaru.

Hotaru.

A sly smirk crossed Rhiannon's feminine face, twisting her lips into an expression that was practically a sneer. Once again, the brindled beast was surprised to not feel the flare of pain or desire when she thought of the coral colored maiden. Lust, yes, but the pain of love? No. Love was a petty, useless emotion, and it did Rhiannon no good. She had learned that lesson the hard way.

Deciding that she would dwell no more on the higher ranks of her homeland government, Rhiannon shifted where she stood, dual-toned gaze resting upon the sultry lavender gaze of the enticing vixen. Oh, she knew very well how to read such a gaze, the intent behind her beckoning eyes... Indeed, they would play, but not here.

Lessening the distance between them, the brindled devil's smile remained coy and cunning, reaching out to rub her muzzle against the rippling muscles of Zandora's elegant spine. She cast the supple flesh a tentative nip as though sampling a fine delicacy, teeth finding more hair than hide, gold and silver eyes staying locked on the vixen's own gaze, burning with a deep, intense heat of desire.

"Lead me into our borders, my chou?" There, she would show her what a true lover could do, for who better to please a mare than another mare? "I would love to have more than just a little taste of a specimen as fine as you."

ooc: I hope it was alright to have Rhiannon nibble on Z's spine! If not, let me know, and I will change it. :D

Zandora
Yes, dear, I'm smiling
Inside I'm dying

Her name is spoken, and it sounds oh so much better on the brindled's lips. She is surprised at her attraction to this tempting specimen of a mare. It was a feeling she had never experienced, but it wasn't one that she would abandon. No, the arabian would much rather feel it again.
"Not so bad is it?" She responds with a purr of her own, the need dripping off low, hungry words.

There is something that crosses the fox's face in front of her at the mention of the leads names, and she wonders why the sudden change of mood. Did this crowned creature deal with the reaper, or perhaps play a round or two with the icy queen. She could assume nothing, but the onyx placed her bet. Cards were cast aside though as Rhiannon steps forward, that brilliant molded neck of hers flexing and stretching as her touch lands on Zandora's skin. Her muscles coil underneath her teeth, the pain little compared to the want. Rhiannon just placed Zandora in check mate, and she had no problem with that would mean. The siren's eyes do not leave the liquid golden silver concoction of orbs, the song of the siren singing through lips and looks. 

Rhi's nickname given to her shivered through feverish skin, memories sparking of other nicknames she was given. Oh how she loved to be called something so exotic, so different, so enticing. The stripen fox does seem to make her priorities aware and the crowned coal creature respected such, a  reward even offered. "Let's get you settled in then?" She winks. Letting a veil of seriousness sweep through her lines, she moves away(unfortunately) from the fox, allowing the swing of her hips to be her view as Zandora led her past the sentinels and through the borders, through the barriers of lone wonderings and into that of new purpose. 

"Talk?"

OCC: @Rhiannon I'm back! Let me know if we wanna make a new thread or just tag deimos