the Rift

[OPEN] Sail

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy

He was at it again adventuring around Helovia. It seemed that he had not been home in a long time, but he knew what his job was. His tired gray eyes looked through the rough terrain. He saw that this place had lush forest and beaches that would go on forever. The world had expanded so much to him. Nox had almost touched every part of Helovia. This was just a land he was passing though. His cracked hooves had taken him long distances and now he was starting to miss the warmth of his own cave. He was finally heading back to the Basin for a short time. A cold sigh left the velvet black maw as he walked around the ledge that dropped down to the blazing waters below him. They swirled with anger and revenge wanting to take in any soul that feel to its depths. He thought about jumping and ending his life, but he had to much to live for now. He was becoming to accomplished in the Basin to leave now. He established to many connections to leave them high and dry. He knew he was different than the rest, he lived through depression. He lived through murder and lust. He grew from his mistakes, something that is rare for some to do. He took his years of fighting and battles and put them to use in mending the scars he use to form. He was now the one that others looked to for help for what he use to do. The last dying breaths of others is now something he needs to try to prevent. It is not about ending a life any more, it is about saving a life. He had to fight his demons, and if he out of all people could do that, then he knew he could help other through it. He was still on this earth for a reason, the gods knew something that he didn't. What was it? What did they see in this troubled soul that he himself could never see. What did they want him to accomplish in this life? The questions were endless. All he could do is live in the present, stay out of the past, and look to the future.

He felt like he had been to church, he felt like he owed his life to finally doing good for the many that he hurt. he knew the only way to stay out of this depression is to continue with Healing and helping people in need, no matter who they were. Nox castes a stone cold gaze out across the many whirlpools below his feel. The wind picked up blowing his ghostly mane and tail behind him like a black flag. His demonic horns towered above his skull reaching for the world he knew little about. They always looked up to the sun and the moon, even if his ghostly gaze never left the ground. The ram like horns always stood high and proud even if he didn't.

"Talk "

OOC: sorry its so short he will get better, i just suck at starting !!

@Myrrine

Your fears have just become all to real,
because the devil at the cross road
wants to make a deal.

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

She had been trying for days now, but she simply couldn't do it. With each struggled flap she tried to rush forward, lifting her forehooves off the ground, only to land abruptly once again. She snorted, stumbling forward and nearly falling over, before she sighed and turned to look at her wings, the edges frayed and the insides torn here and there, causing a frown to fall upon inky maw. She decided to rest now, turning away from the flat expanse before her and towards the edge of the cliff, listening to the ocean breeze and trying to find solace in it. Hazel eyes closed to embrace the moment, a contented sigh escaping her. She missed this; the smell of the ocean and the cool breeze. She missed being able to look out into the sky for miles upon miles, and then able to turn around and return to the sanctuary of pine trees. Only this wasn't the Edge and she didn't know when she could return to them, which made her heart shatter into a million pieces.

She had made the decision to leave, to search for Mother and to find herself and her old life again. Though she had learned near the very beginning that this had been home all along. She had made such good friends, met amazing people, and her heart had been more rooted in this world than she thought. She needed to stop holding onto the past, she had to let go and accept the fate the Gods had bestowed upon her, because whether or not she knew it now; they were leading her into the best direction. She smiled wistfully at the thought, bringing herself closer to the edge and looking outwards as the wind ruffled her milky mane. A single tear escaped her hazel orbs, and soon a soft whisper left her lips,"Goodbye... Mother." Despite her heart breaking inside, she smiled a satisfied smile, and as she turned away that's when she noticed a man further off along the reef. She blinked away the last of her sorrows and smile warmly, ready to embrace this new moment of possible friendship.

"Hello, it's a beautiful day out isn't it?" she called out to him softly, before moving inky legs into his direction, dipping her head politely before making eye contact once more," My name is Myrrine. It's a pleasure to meet you. May I ask your name sir?" Ever so polite, as she always was, especially since this man was older than she. Mother had always taught her to respect her elders, and even though she had accepted that Mother was gone, she would never forget the teachings she had given to her. Her silken wings fluttered at her sides gently, and they still looked radiant even with tears and rough edges. She missed the freedom they had given her when she flew, and she hoped that one day they would heal, but until then; she would enjoy walking on the ground like she had done before she had been blessed with these wings, and she would be welcoming to anyone who came across her path. Just like she intended to be with this man now. She only hoped that he would feel the same!

OOC: No worries! I'm excited :)
TAG:

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Mortuus Nox
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Dressy
He heard a faint voice and a small figure coming closer to him. She was an odd looking little creature. Her wings were tattered and butterfly like, and her body was covered in spots. He looked into the deep brush thinking should he hide and duck away from her? he shook his heavily crowned head and thought no he couldn't do that. He let a blank smile build on his maw as she grew closer and closer. He watched as she dipped her head and he did the same with his demonic skull. His muscled body rippled under the sun and the scars on his pelt laced over his entire body. They were two totally different creatures, in a physical and mental way. She held large wings, and he held large horns. She seemed happy and in love with life, he felt of sorrow and pain. The thoughts faded away as he realized he had to say something. "I am Mortuus Nox, you may call me Nox young lady." His Latin voice dripped from his maw like warm honey. He smiled lightly as he started walking into the forest.

His cracked hooves traveled across the lush grounds of the dense forest. "Let us walk and talk. What are you doing out here? " He questioned softly as he waited for the mare to see if she would walk with him. He was not looking for company, but he figured why not entertain the winged girl. His black body moved through the forest slowly as the shadows danced across his pelt. They looked like demons jumping through the woods chasing him, but he showed no concern for the false shadow dancers. Not to far into walking in the woods he came across an odd little opening. Within that opening butterflies and birds gathered around odd plants. His horned skull tipped to the side as he watched the butterflies and birds. Their wings had been torn and tattered like the spotted mares. He looked behind him and called to her"Myrrine come look at this. " he spoke softly not wanting to scare anything away. The birds were eating odd purple like berries and rubbing their wing on the moss like leaves of the plants. The Butterflies were doing the same, it was like the plant was healing their wings. His gray eyes went down to the level of the small creatures watching closely. The moss like substance was filling in the holes and tattered wings, but what was the berries doing? His eyes looked to the spotted mare once more as he looked at her wings. Maybe this herb could help her... His thoughts trailed off as he waited to see how she would react to this odd site.

"Talk "

@Myrrine

Herb Information:
-Moss like leaves with small purple berries
- Birds and butterflies seem to be using it to mend their wings

wants to make a deal.

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

" Mortuus Nox! That's a lovely name Nox," she responded cheerfully, eyes alight with life as she walked to his side, accepting his invitation and moving forward. He seemed to know where he was going, and so she followed behind without hesitation, no sense of uncertainty to be found in her disposition. She usually had a good judge of character, which meant that she had decided very early on that he was no threat, and that she could precede forward with him no matter the case. Her steps quickened to keep pace with him, and as he spoke again she nodded and listened, smiling and looking to the blue sky briefly, before answering softly," I came here to fly. And to try and fly again. Ever since I got these holes in my wings they've been quite the hassle." She giggled gently at that, still keeping pace with him. After a moment she asked him why he was here, hoping he would answer.

But their conversation was interrupted when they came across an interesting sight. She followed him when he called, and soon she was curiously studying the birds and butterflies as they worked tediously with the berries. She blinked, ears flickered forward in curiosity and nostrils flared, her head lowering in hopes that they wouldn't notice her approach. She tried to step forward without scaring them, attempting to sniff the berries and one of the birds themselves. One of them noticed and chirped, wary at first before finally gaining the courage to hop over. She blinked, before smiling softly and blowing a gentle bout of air upon it. Its berry-soaked feathers ruffled briefly, before it chirped and bounced up at her almost defiantly. She couldn't help but giggle, blowing another bout of air at the creature before turning to Nox," Look at this little bird Nox! He's quite the brave one. How cute."

OOC:

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Mortuus Nox
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Dressy

He smiled softly and dipped her head once again to the mare "Well thank you. " As he listened to her speak he was watching the birds and butterflies. An idea stuck his mind as he looked over to the moss and the winged mare. The butterflies started flying away as the moss dried out. Their wings were perfect once again. His thought was interrupted when the mare told him to look at the little bird. His large skull dropped as he saw the little berry covered bird."Maybe he wantes you to try some berries and Moss? Maybe it will help you heal your wings."
His black body stepped out with the creatures hopping and dancing around him. His muzzle sniffed the plants as the little butterflies flew into the air landing on his back and neck as the demonic stag walked. His nose slid across the moss as it covered his maw and he looked back to the mare again. "Maybe the moss will help regrow your wings. Would you like me to try to heal them for you? I am a healer of the Basin and I do believe if you try the berries and let me use this moss it might help you. I know you don't know me very well, so i will be fine if you deny it. Just trying to help someone out. " He smiled softly as a little butterfly landed on his nose. He shook it off softly with a light snort as he watched the amazing creatures start ti fly again. They went up into the air flying around him first then to the mare. "How did your wings get so bad? " He questioned softly as he voice roared with a latin voice. His Demonic crown followed the winged creatures as they landed up in the trees.

"Talk "

@Myrrine

SOO SORRY I SUCK !!!

Herb Information:
-Moss like leaves with small purple berries
- Birds and butterflies seem to be using it to mend their wings
-Mended butterfly wings and a Few bird wings.

wants to make a deal.