the Rift

[OPEN] Capture Your Attention

Eira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Eira

Holy SHITBALLS, it's fucking cold up here! And lucky me, I didn't have a single damn clue as to where it was that I was even marching through. After meeting with an older stallion on the flat plateau not too far away, I left to continue my adventures up north. Why? I couldn't fucking tell you. Maybe because there was no one to tell me I couldn't? There was no reason that I shouldn't? Hell, even if there was, I would probably march my happy ass up this mountain side in defiance. I couldn't even begin to tell you as to why I would act in such a way, but that's prerogative.

At the very least, I could be grateful that it was not currently snowing. The sun was just beginning to touch at the horizon, painting the sky with the most glorious reds, oranges, pinks and purples one could imagine. The winter wonderland reflected the rainbow of color, placing me in a real life work of art that could freeze my ass off. As pretty as it was, I thought back to the mention of some of the herds that I had heard about. There was supposed to be a unicorn herd around here somewhere, right? The supremacists of the north, the high and mighty of their icy prison. Maybe they were strictly unicorn because no one else wanted to freeze their asses off just to say they were special. Unless they were some hairy bastards, I couldn't picture wanting to live in a herd in this environment. Then again, I couldn't picture living in a herd at all.  More than once, others tried to convince me that living within the confines of a herd would be best for me. It was "dangerous" to live alone after all. Yet here I stood. The only thing dangerous about living alone was the potential to die of boredom.

"There's gotta be some way to liven this joint up..."

"Talk"

@Rhiannon

Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow
Sleek. Dangerous. Powerful.

Every step was taken with precision, with confidence and poise with every crunched progression across the frozen tundra, muscles coiling and riplling upon an ebony brindled hide. The cold seeped past her coat, radiating through raw muscle and bone, sinking into her core and driving her onwards. Molten-gold and frozen-silver oculars surveyed her surroundings, watching, waiting, teeth gnashing and lips quivering with every step that the prowling beast took.

The Frostbreath Steppe was just as she remembered; barren and frozen. Little was different from what she could remember, and that was good. Rhiannon detested change. Maybe that was one of the reasons that she enjoyed calling the Basin her home; change rarely happened... And when it did occur, it was only for the better. Hopefully it would stay that way.

There was, however, something different on this particular stroll. A figure stood in the distance, speckled and splattered with whites, browns, and blacks, and the brindled devil's dual-toned gaze narrowed as she sized up her prey. Large horns were held proudly upon the female's brow, but her colors, well... They did not carry the intoxicating allure that other females held. No, Rhiannon enjoyed the exotic collorations of those that she desired to bed, so perhaps this youngling was safe.

Slinking forward like a stalking predator, hooves crunching the snow beneath her supple weight, Rhiannon spoke.

"You should be careful what you wish for, little miss." A flirtatious purr escaped Rhiannon's dark lips before she could truly stop herself. She'd already indulged on one mare since returning to Helovia... Did she dare move on to another? The answer would remain to be seen.

Perhaps.

"If you are looking for action, you've come to he wrong place." This youngling did not smell of the Basin. She smelt foreign, different, like an outsider. Lifting her jaw, Rhiannon's gaze bore down on the shorter female, teeth clenched tightly within her maw. Hopefully she would pick her words carefully. "The Steppe offers little for entertainment."

Speaking to this triple-toned creature, Rhiannon felt her heart calm itself into a steady throb within her ebony breast. Nothing stirred in her loins for this little mistress. Perhaps that was for the best.

@Eira