[PRIVATE] Don't you let out that Antidote

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
mortuus nox & rexanna
I will be the Whisky
to your Water  
The chilling air of oragemoon drifted through the stallions mane and tail. His gray eyes gazed ahead wondering just outside of the Basin. He knew this land pretty well and enjoyed spending his time around here. The chilling air nipped at his scar laced pelt, but he always ignored it. The world was blank to him, he felt numbness in his dark heart. Light had not been brought into it for awhile, Not since his talk with Tiamat. The black shadow moved across the land like a ghost finding their way to hell. A frozen sigh released from his maw, then his thoughts went to Rexanna. He wondered how she had been and who's child she was baring. He knew she went through the struggle with two stallions awhile back , but who's foal would she be having? His mind pondered the thoughts, she was such a beautiful mare. Who ever the father is better take care of her and the child, he better love that baby like it was god. He better be a better father than his own father. That stallion better treat her with the love and respect she deserves, or he would get involved. He would try to help her as much as he can, he would be there for her. Nox would step up where ever she needed him to.

He thought back to all the times he really needed his father, all the times that he gave his mother hell. His memories flooded back of the life he once lived. He remembered the foal he killed that was not his. He could have raised it as his own, but he could not look at the creature. He shook his head, it would never happen again, no never. He had to look past his sins that once fell upon his shoulders. He was apart of the Basin now, and help a role he had to upkeep. His gray eyes closed for a moment as he thought about how life would be different, how it could be different if he only had a father who cared. He shook his head trying to get the thoughts out, he tried to rid himself of demons that plagued his soul. Nox knew who they were now and what they were trying to do. He would not let them win any more. He fought his battles now, and he knew how to overcome them. He continued on in the cold winter land of frost as his attention got drug to a little plant peeking from the rock of the mountains. He stepped closer, and the smell grabbed his attention right away. It smelt of sweet things, and the little berries that grew from the light pink stems looked like peaches, but very very small ones. He smiled softly as he looked at the odd plant.  "I bet you have never gotten a chance at life like you should have. Your trapped in these rocks hidden unlike all the other plants out there. The sweetest thing always are hidden away, and the nice guys finish last." He looked at the little plant as he spoke. In ways they were a lot alike. They grew up in bad homes. They never got exposed to the world like they should have. They were cast away from all other life forms. They stood alone. No one around to help them, no one there to feel the suffer. It might seem crazy to compare himself to a plant, but he knew how this little life form felt. Its beauty was locked away from everyone to never know it existed.

"Talk."

@Rexanna
@Rein

--------------
Herb Information: Name ?
Appearance: Light pink in color with small peach looking berries all along the stems
Effects: ?
Smell: very very sweet  
image credits

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
The Thief had managed to find enough energy to take her and Rein out for another round of exploration. The last time they had done this, he had slipped away from her and she had been confronted with her past lover which that in itself was extremely awkward. Ever since then she had kept a bit of a tight leash on her son, letting his father watch over him when she planned on running around the Basin. She knew that Rein quickly grew bored with traversing the Basin and longed for an area a bit less familiar. So today’s trip brought the two to the Frostbreathe Steppe. Not too far from the Basin, but still enough to be able to stretch the legs. With the snow falling across the ground, she knew that she could keep an eye on her dark golden boy, which was a bit of a relief for her.

As they walked, however, a black figure caught her attention. She quickened her pace, sure that the child beside her would be eager to follow. As they approached, a smile broke across the golden Thiefs face, light blue eyes danced across her friend’s familiar scarred pelt. “Nox!” She called to him, doing her best to grab his attention. Her gaze traveling down to Rein to see how he would react seeing such a demonly stallion. “What are you doing out here alone?” A slight wink from Rexanna and she couldn’t help but to laugh gently to herself. After all, he was a large strong stallion. He’d be fine wherever he went on his own. “Have you met Rein?” She questioned him, head tilting briefly. Curious to see how he would react to learn that I had a son after our heart to heart in the Meadow.

"Talk?"
rexanna
I had a dream you were two towns from me.
Got to sleep, spent the whole night running.

@Rein @Mortuus Nox
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Rein Posts: 44
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 2 years
prissy
[Image: 56933a9cc0382]
R E I N

C-cold.

It was cold. He leaned into the warmth of his mother as they traveled. He was pleased to get out of the Basin (however much he loved it), but it was cold out here. He wouldn't misbehave this time, even if it was an accident, he was determined to make up for last time. He liked the Steppe, too, another incentive to do well on this venture. He enjoyed the wide open space and the subtle variety. The Steppe got better when looked at more closely, that was when it's details shone amongst the snow. It was all in the details, he had learned.

He trotted happily after his mother, the golden boy looking around exuberantly. Rein spotted the black figure the same time she did, it seemed. He didn't look familiar, and so, excited the colt. He quickened his pace, extending his little legs as far as they could to keep up with his mother. He turned his head to one side, peering quizzically up at his mother when she called to the stallion. Nox? They knew each other?

He looked back to the dark figure, flicking his ears back upon seeing the man a bit closer up. He looked kinda scary. Rein glanced hesitantly back to his Mommy, his look silently asking if this man was really okay. But she seemed happy to see the guy, and so, Rein smiled tentatively at the stallion, remaining glued to his mother's side. He remembered his manners this time. "I'm Rein, nice to meet you," He stated shyly, looking up at the hulking stallion and what he had with him, simultaneously curious and scared.

@Mortuus Nox

son of a thief and a priest

[Image: 56b8020492908]

Dressy
mortuus nox & rexanna
I will be the Whisky
to your Water  

He looked to the light pink plant hiding in the rock. A black muzzle reached out and plucked a berry off the plant. The taste was sweet and it made him want to eat more. Then his stone cold eyes opened to hear a voice coming behind him. He knew the sweet tones of the mares voice very well. He let his hard edged mouth soften to a smile as she grew closer and closer. Nox reached out his black velvet muzzle out to touch her neck as he spoke."I was wondering through here when I found this odd little Herb. So it just caught my attention, I am trying to figure out what it does." Then he looked to the golden mare "It is wonderful to see you again.." His voice trailed off as he saw a Child. His demonic crown lowered and tilted to the side. Gray stone cold eyes looked into the eyes of the small child. The gray orbs were restless and not giving into the warmth. They were frozen solid. His tangled mane wondered in the light breeze as he held his head back up to look at Rex."So this is your child." he spoke in a roaring deep voice as he looked to the young one again.

His scared pelt glistened n the suns rays as he Latin voice rang from the depths of hell once the child was finished speaking. "Good to meet you Rein, I am Nox. Your mother was the first one I met in Helovia. She brought me to the Basin." Nox lowered his head slightly then picked it back up again. He scanned over the two trying to figure out who the father was. He was sure it was not the first stag she spoke of, but he could not pace the child's looks. Rein was for sure getting his looks from Rex, but who else?" Who is the father?" His voice roared as his demonic muscled body stood waiting for the burning answer.
"Talk."

@Rexanna @Rein

--------------
Appearance: Light pink in color with small peach looking berries all along the stems
Effects: ?
Taste: Sweet and delightful  
image credits

They reached the ebony stallion, Rein still in tow despite the chill of the air. She glanced down to him briefly as he looked to her, silent and curious of who this creature was. She assured him with a gentle nod before turning her attention back to the demonic stallion. Yet he stayed glued to her as he spoke his hello to Nox. Her ears perked to the stallion as he spoke of why he was out there, listening diligently as he looked upon an herb. Rexanna lowered her head, blue gaze trying to inspect it – but she was no healer. She was no good with figuring out which plants were good for you and which weren’t. She always seemed to leave that with the people who did it for their jobs. It wasn’t like she wasn’t interested in it, she just didn’t feel like learning much about it.

Yet Nox seemed to take a different route, and the Thief retracted her head, lifting it tall against Nox as his voice seemed to burn beneath his words. She caught his gaze and nodded, telling him silently that Rein was definitely her son. Though it wasn’t as though she needed to explain anything by it. He shared her golden tones and exotic face markings. That was enough for her, if she were anyone else to question it. Yet his accented voice spoke back to Rein, speaking well of her to her son. She smiled to him brightly, proud in Rein’s politeness. He lowered his head briefly and she watched him with a curious eye.

She had grown much since their last encounter. When she was torn between stallions and he told her that she could live without them. She was trying, and she was succeeding. What did he need to be upset about if she ended up leaving both stags for someone else? His voice roared to her again, asking her of the father. Her ear flickered back briefly, unsure if she should tell the stallion who the father was or not. She didn’t know if any harm could come of it so she lowered her head to inspect the herb once again. “His father is the Haruspex.” She glanced to him, seeking a reaction. “You know, this is a rather beautiful looking plant. What are those berries on it? Do you know what it does?” She questioned him, lifting her head back to him. Her stress level began to grow slightly, wondering if Nox had anything to say against the father of her son.

"Talk?"
rexanna

@Rein @Mortuus Nox

Rein Posts: 44
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 2 years
prissy
[Image: 56933a9cc0382]
R E I N

His ears fell, tentatively swiveling back a bit as the stallion stepped closer to them and touched his mother on her neck. He was understandably perturbed by the occurrence, despite it being a small, non-romantic gesture. But he was so close, and so unfamiliar. The colt leaned farther into the soft gold of her pelt as he looked up to the demonic stallion.

But his dark rumblings were nonthreatening, and the boy opened up slowly to the unfamiliar stag. His small, golden ears flicked forward as he was addressed, and a small smile found his lips. The stallion spoke fondly of his mother, easing Rein's hesitancy. Despite his cool demeanor and icy words, the hellish stallion didn't seem so bad after all.

His head turned to one side, indigo gaze flicking from stallion to mother as his father came into question. The colt was mildly confused by her hesitancy to speak of the Haruspex, but he didn't dwell on it, for Nox had an herb.

Medicine was a foreign concept to the colt.

"Is it - uhm, eatable, you think?" Rein piped, eyes round as he stared at the plant. It was pretty, exotic, so unfamiliar to him. By the sound of it, it was foreign to the adults, too.

@Mortuus Nox
I SUCK SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT ;-:

son of a thief and a priest

[Image: 56b8020492908]

Dressy
mortuus nox & rexanna
I will be the Whisky
to your Water  

Gray eyes looked to the child. They were stone cold, but they held a bit of warmth for the small child. He could see the golden thief pulsing through the boys veins. Nox lokd back to Rex as she spoke up. Ashamin was the father? How that get something as fine as Rexanna. His troubled skull turned to look at the mountains to keep from reacting to strongly. He forced a smile on his face as he looked back to Rex. Ashamin was a kind beast that had helped him, but there was something wrong with him now. Demons had taken over his soul, there was a new found coldness in Ashamin. That worried Nox and it almost wore on his face as he looked over Rexanna and the child once again. He knew what it was like to be troubled, and what could happen if it takes over the soul.

Deep tones flooded from his maw with a hushed worry wrapped around them "Rexanna please just watch out for your self. Please don't let the demons overtake your soul. Do not let them in, no matter how hard they claws at you. And if you ever need something please don't hesitate to ask me. Congrats on your child he is beautiful, and I do hope Ashamin is.... well helping with Rein.... " He was happy for her, but his voice trailed off in the end. He wanted to tell her about the spar with Ashamin, and what happened, but the child was around. Nox did not want to speak bad of his father in front of him.

His attention turned to the sweet herb and he took a bite of the small berry. It was so sweet and it made him want to take another bite, but he didn't. Relief swept across his whole body as he swallowed the sweet thing."I am not sure, I have not seen this one before. It is sweeter than any fruit I have ever tasted. It is not poisoned, or I would feel ill. I feel wonderful though, like stress is melting away." He smiled to the child, he was extremely hansom. "I do believe you can eat it, but your mom might think different for you little one."
"Talk."

--------------
Effects: Stress melts away, and happiness floods the mind
Taste: Sweet and delightful  
image credits

@Rexanna

@Rein

Her thoughts were dragged away as she caught the notion of her son’s head bobbing back and forth between the two of them. A small smile growing on her lips as she watched, amused, as the child embraced learning new things. As the silence began to overtake, Rein’s small voice chimed up. His sapphire eyes glued to the plant, of which Rexanna had just briefly glanced at previously, trying to change the subject ever so slight. However, Nox began to speak once more. She tore her eyes from the plant and the golden child to the demonic stallion. He spoke of demons overtaking her soul, and all she could do was smile and nod. “I won’t Nox. You have my word.” She dipped her head in a nod. “And thank you. Ashamin has been busy, but Rein tends to go and visit. He also seems quite fond of Johnny.” She smiled, eyes glancing down to the child once more.

She watched the scene before her as Nox’s head swiveled down to the herb, taking a small bite. Rexannas eyebrow raised slightly, tilting her head as she watched. Hoping that perhaps he hadn’t just poisoned himself in front of the two of them. What a great adventure that would’ve been. “You feel great?” She questioned, ears perked in curiosity. Her head lowering to the plant. Her ears flickered with his voice as he spoke to Rein. Knowing that she didn’t want to upset her son, but wanting to make sure her son would be safe, she hesitantly reached out and took a bite of the plant herself. “Oh… It is sweet.” She muttered half to herself and half to Nox. Feeling more and more relaxed by the second, she stared at the peach shaped berries quizzically.

I, I feel great? This is strange.” She admitted, furrowing her brow. She wasn’t very familiar with magic and how they reacted to the body, but if it had this great of a feeling then perhaps Rein would be old enough to feel the wonderful effects too. She stood back, then, head lowering to Rein as she graced his shoulder with her muzzle. “You can have a tiny bite if you’d like. I think you’ll be fine.” She admitted, lifting her head then to look at Nox with a hint of worry.

"Talk?"
rexanna

@Rein @Mortuus Nox