the Rift

Transparent Text Box

Essetia Posts: 218
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3HH :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Romul :: Arctic Wolf :: Confusion Linds
So, I've been trying to figure out how to use this in a regular table code and just... cannot. I was wondering if any of you wonderful Helovians knew how to do it without making the text transparent as well or further messing up the code. I know you make the background with rbga colors, but I can't seem to figure out how to div them all together to make them work. -sigh-

◄ Please tag Essetia in all replies!
◄ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
◄ Pixel @ SongsOfInfinity

Time the Dice Queen Posts: 144
OOC Account atk: 50 | def: 50 | dam: 50
Mare :: Other :: 5'7 :: 22 HP: 5050 | Buff: DROPKICK
Time
Code:
<div style="width: auto; background-color: rgba(47, 73, 82, 0.2); padding: 5px;">

the "0.2" has it set right now at 20% opacity. It's in its own div section. Feel free to take this code and pay with it, I have it in my code, here:

Deimos the Reaper
You can't take back the cards you've dealt on this
long and lonely road to hell
the throne must be such a sad and lonely place

walk walk walk

talk talk talk

Photo and Table by Time
Photo taken at Hero's Square in Budapest, Hungary

Code:
<center><div style="width: 500px; border: 5px solid #090f18;"><table background="http://orig03.deviantart.net/bff3/f/2015/270/d/9/deimostabb_by_timely_studios-d9b5iqt.png" style="background-position: top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #00010a; width:500px" cellspacing="0"><tr><td><br><center><link href='https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Mr+De+Haviland' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><div style="font-family: 'Mr De Haviland', cursive; font-size: 50px; color: #719690; transform: uppercase; line-height: 65%; text-align: center; padding:690px 0px 0px 0px;">Deimos the Reaper</div><div style="font-family: times; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 14px; color: #719690; line-height: 70%; text-align: center; font-variant: small-caps;">You can't take back the cards you've dealt on this
long and lonely road to hell
the throne must be such a sad and lonely place</div></center>
<div align="justify" style="font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1.5px; font-family: times; color: #496768; line-height:14px; padding:10px 10px 5px 10px;"> <div style="width: auto; background-color: rgba(47, 73, 82, 0.2); padding: 5px;">
<p>walk walk walk
<p>
<font color="#719690">talk talk talk</font>
</div></div></td></tr> </table></div></center> <center><sub>Photo and Table by Time<br>Photo taken at Hero's Square in Budapest, Hungary</sub></center>

Essetia Posts: 218
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3HH :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Romul :: Arctic Wolf :: Confusion Linds
Thank you Time! I've been tinkering with tables all afternoon trying to figure out how to do this >.>

◄ Please tag Essetia in all replies!
◄ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
◄ Pixel @ SongsOfInfinity