the Rift

Unnecessary Words [Sohalia]

Rowan Posts: 76
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: 3 Years 4 Months
Brit

A soft cloud of mist colored the air ahead of the mare, gently encompassing her molten chocolate maw as it touched her velvet lips with dots of condensation. Darkened hooves struck misted grass and dying flowers that clung to life as the air turned colder the higher she climbed. Cyan eyes watched the path carefully, having heard rumors that it disappeared as easily as the wind and faster than one could blink. Despite the chill that clung to every coat and mane, Rowan enjoyed the crisp clean air of frostfall with a sort of reverence. It cleared the mind much better than any willpower could. Flaxen mane touched slim shoulders as she finally found the precipice and the beautiful if retreating meadow met her with open if empty arms. Her ears took relief in the change in sound, hooves no longer striking old stone.

Around her the grasses strained up towards weak sunlight, and soon fell prey to her grazing jaws. Peaceful and quiet, enjoying the silence only broken by the occasional swish of her tail and the fleeting echoes of songbirds down in the plains. Rowan had left the borders, knowing she would return by nightfall to the herd she was still shy around. Now, she needed time. To collect herself. Company was welcome, Rowan was a kind soul, but she was not talkative in the least. A bird landed in her vision and she paused, nickering at it with a tiny smile. The little creature chirped and fled in surprise. Briefly Row thought of the majestic vision of Kri taking to the skies. Such things confused her, much like Prometheus and his many mutations that she was not familiar with. Briefly she found herself sad, dejected at the thought that she was so plain compared to their ethereal strength and beauty. Yet Prometheus scared her, and she also found herself grateful. Sighing softly she collapsed her small fragile legs and lowered herself to the earth, tucking herself in and curling pleastly as she rested. Breath melting away the frosted plants within reach as she watched the sky with soft eyes.

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies

Flight was a concept that Sohalia took for granted. She didn't do it on purpose, of course. She was not an arrogant soul, by any stretch of the imagination. It was simply that she had always been able to fly, and so the thought of going without had never crossed her mind. It was odd that one could be oblivious to the gifts that one possesses when the gifts have been ever present throughout one's life. It was even more strange when one could see the beauty of everything else in life - the mist covering the terrain, the rolling meadows, the sun-speckled woods, the vivid sunsets. Everything else was granted its share of awe. But flying? It was a part of her, impossible to separate or distinguish. And she would never recognize such beauty in herself.

Winter was not a particularly friendly season to those of the sky; the warm updrafts that rose from a warm earth were absent on cold Frostfall days. It meant more work to those who wished to soar through the clouds - though why any would want to emerge coated in a thin sheen of ice was beyond Sohalia. Her tastes were considerably less damp; now she soared beneath the cloud line, her orbs picking out familiar landmarks below. Her wings beat a steady rhythm, pausing only now and then to allow a slight dip in her flight, and then in quick succession to rise once more. She had a vague destination in mind; an oddity in and of itself for the wandering Pegasus. It was a place that she had heard of, but not yet visited, and on what was proving to be a bright, though cold, day, it would be a perfect haven.

But getting there would be tricky if she did not want to land soaked to the bone and freezing, to boot. The top of the mountain was shrouded in mist. Should she walk or fly, the same outcome would be likely; and so she decided to continue as she was. She aimed her lithe bodice for the thinnest looking mists, and though dew accumulated on her ivory hide, she managed to climb above the clouds only slightly dampened for her efforts. And there it was: a perfect little expanse of frosty meadow. Of course, it would be beautiful in other seasons, but even in Frostfall there was a mystical charm about the place. The snowy fae slowed her wing strokes, falling slowly toward the ground. She landed carefully, gracefully falling into a rocking canter, then a trot, then a walk. She stretched her wings, shook them ever so slightly, settling the feathers into place; and then they were folded neatly against her sides, out of the way.

On her approach, she had not noticed the sorrel creature who had already made it to the mountain's summit. Now she did. Sohalia was a generally reclusive creature and not prone to making friends; this was more out of a preference for solitude than a dislike of others. But her flight and the beautiful, wintery paradise must have had an effect on her, as she now approached the grazing mare slowly. It was a lazy walk, one that showed that she was clearly no threat, nor did she expect a threat; she simply wanted to join the other. Call it an inborn habit, if you will, to fall in with others. "Hello," she greeted the chocolate femme. "Do you mind if I join you?"

[W/C | 581]

Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Deceased
Brit

Time was inconsequential to the mare who lay among the white tinted grasses. How long she stayed curled upon herself she did not know and never would. Within time her eyes fell shut, like shutters they locked the world from her appreciating gaze. Sleep came upon her softly and slowly, and Rowan did not fight it. What awoke her was a peculiar sound. Kri? What would Kri be doing here? As the only wings she had heard before had come from her leader descending from the heavens the day she was greeted into the Throat. Cyan eyes blinked awake just as a pearly gray mare touched down and slowed her momentum to a walk.

Rowan lifted her head to watch her, curiously eyeing her wings. Not yet moving to stand. The chocolate clad doll felt no hostility from the newcomer. Her body heat had warmed the earth and she was unwilling to move. Though she knew it was only polite to do so when greeting someone. A shy smile flitting upon her visage as she collected herself and pulled, lifting herself until she stood comfortably on ebony hooves. She was delighted to see that they were almost even in height, the silver mare a smudge taller. Rowan was often teased for being small and this was a welcome change. The girl spoke and Rowan shifted, eyes meeting the ground. "Hello there. O-Of course you may join me, I certainly do not m-mind. I'm...I'm Rowan. May I inquire your name?" Pouting inwardly as her stutter decided to make an appearance. It was only apparent when first meeting someone and she was nervous, and she hoped it would disappear again once the conversation continued. Ears flickering slightly showing she wasn't used to speaking to others. Hoping she was not making too much of a fool of herself.

Solitude had suited her well in some ways and not so well in others. On the one hand, she had learned to live on her own. Independence was a wonderful thing, and she was confident in her abilities to survive without the assistance of anyone else. But on the other hand, she had grown lonely. As a youngling, she had not been a recluse - her parents had been there first, and then her foster mother - all there to care for her. But they all disappeared - they were all dead now, and beyond her or anyone else's reach. If she were honest, this was the reason that she felt the need to distance herself from others. After all, if she did not care for anyone, she would not feel the pain of their loss when they entered a permanent absence such as death.

It was, perhaps, not the best reasoning, and had many flaws - after all, to whom would she turn should she need help? Who would she care for? She wanted a family - and her lifestyle made that impossible. Perhaps it was time for a new way of life. To adapt to the times, so to speak. Five years of loneliness had proven her individual worth - could she not prove her worth to others now? It was this thinking that had drawn her to speak with the mare in the meadow, she realized. Perhaps a new friend was just what she needed to rid herself of such melancholy thoughts.

She was a pretty little thing - not much smaller that Sohalia, and a beautiful russet color with a flaxen mane and tail. Slow to rise - it was surely warm laying on the earth in the sun, Sohalia realized, the mare spoke with a stutter, and immediately Sohalia felt as though she had three heads. She wasn't scary, or she didn't think so, anyway. Well, she'd just have to rid Rowan of this nervousness. "A lovely name," Sohalia commented with a friendly smile. "It's ever so nice to meet you, Rowan. My name is Sohalia." A slightly awkward pause; she wasn't sure in her use of small talk, having avoided company save the one night in the pouring rain a few weeks back, and even then she had only spoken of the weather! Ah, well, it would have to do: "It's quite lovely up here above the clouds, isn't it?"

[W/C | 398]

Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Deceased
Brit

It was not that the femme found herd life unacceptable or unappealing; Rowan felt if for a moment guilty that she slipped so often from the borders. Always returning by dusk and remaining there the next day to compensate. She found it hard to adjust to this new, intimate way of life. Always someone there, calling you their kin when they had never met you. To Rowan, who had only formed one bond in her life that was stronger than anything she had experienced, this was both frightening and intriguing. Was it truly so simple? Having lived a solitary life, Rowan was highly uncomfortable surrounded by so many at once. To actually belong. Yet she also refused to flee; it was a nice feeling as well, one she wanted to nurture and help grow the best she could. 

Sunlight streaked down and lit the mare up in sparkles of color, condensation clinging to her coat and slicking off her feathers like a light show. Rowan found herself humbled and in awe of the beautiful Pegasus, feeling in return inadequate to be standing before such a beauty. A friendly, lovely smile was all that answered her stuttering, and a visible wave of relief swept over her. Head lowering shyly at the compliment, a smile brought forth in return. "Thank you. It's not much I'm afraid." Rowan never found herself particularly beautiful or stunning in any way. She was simply there. The doll before her, now she was art on legs. Rowan was jealous but also rather touched that a regal girl with mighty wings so unlike her own naked shoulders would speak to her so kindly. As if forgiving of her nervousness. "The pleasure is mine, Sohalia. It is not often a winged majesty speaks to me, or that I should have the courage to be in ones presence." The Throat was filled with Pegasi, yet Rowan scattered upon viewing their wings. Would they use them against her should she become too troublesome?

It was with relief and amusement towards herself that the chocolate lass realized they both struggled with talking to others. "It is. I find it's quite worth the climb. It's as close to the sky as I will ever get...you are truly lucky." Muzzle stretching to gesture to her wings. Rowan only found the same exhilaration when she was swimming. Letting the waves carry her weight wherever they wished. 

At times, the lovely fae felt out of place with her wings. There were so many without, and to her their lack of extra appendages was not the least bit disconcerting. She wondered how it would feel to lose the weight on her shoulders, to be able to squeeze into tight spaces or sleep without worrying about getting a crick in a wing. She loved her ability to fly, of course, but who wouldn't? To be able to climb to such great heights, and to free fall without a care in the world - the adrenaline rush was spectacular! She wouldn't trade it for anything, and yet she did at times find herself wondering what others thought of her. She knew that there were those that considered their species of a 'higher order' that might look down on her - she knew that all too well - and then, she supposed, there were those who feared her kind, with their 'unnatural' looks and abilities.

It was of no consequence to the lonely femme, really. Part of the reason that she had remained alone was that she didn't want to have to worry about such things. She liked the freedom to go where she pleased, to see who she pleased, to do as she pleased. Her entire life was up to her, and her only; she did not have to answer to a king or a leader or anyone else, save the gods. And she liked it that way. Or she would, if she had more places to go to or more horses to talk to. That's what the world boiled down to, anyway, right? Life is built around family and friends, or that's what they say. They say that life can be measured by those that are touched by one's existence. Perhaps it was time for Sohalia to do some soul-touching.

The stutter was gone when Rowan spoke next, but still the equine seemed awed by the snowy pegasus. This was the reaction that made Sohalia feel misplaced; she was no more special than any other species - why couldn't everyone see that? She snorted, shaking her head, banner dancing along her nape. "Why, I'm no more a majesty than I am a dancing frog!" she answered tartly, humor flitting across her face. "I may get closer to the sky than you, but gods help me if I try to take a nap! You try sleeping on a wing the wrong way and not being able to fly for a week. And don't get me started on how absolutely useless I am on the ground."

She was trying to lighten the mood, not realizing that she might sound as though she were complaining. That certainly was not her goal, and by the time she realized her mistake, it was too late. "I'm sorry, I'm not trying to complain, it's just that every species is special in its own way. You can certainly do things I can't, I assure you." Her voice faded then as she halted her ramblings; her cranium ducked shyly in her discomfort, and she offered a slight smile. She hadn't imagined she would be so awkward when it came to conversing with others! She had been alone for far too long, if this was how she acted now. Mentally, the fae vowed to seek more friends, and redevelop her lacking social skills.

[W/C | 562]

Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Deceased
Brit

Regret gnawed at her stomach when quiet blues realized how uncomfortable Sohalia was under her praising stare. Was it really so hard to understand that Rowan thought she was glorious? "I am sorry...I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I wish I had been brought into this world with the elegance you possess." Not meaning her wings but more how she was formed, the build of her, the expression on her face. Decibels low as she kept to a quieter tone, embarrassed now that she had clearly caused discomfort.

And yet her brash words brought a laugh from the little mare, remembering when Feyther chided her for her wit and sarcasm. "I-I've certainly never though o-of that before. I haven't met many with wings, but I'm sure they can be a hassle at times just as much as an advantage." Stuttering now not out of shyness, but because she was laughing. Sohalia's outburst was a shock of color in her normally gray world. Rowan sincerely missed it, almost regretting the fact that Feyther's old ways had squashed her wild spirit.

Sohalia's snowy head fell in embarrassment perhaps, and Rowan chanced a few steps closer with a little giggle and touched velvet nose to whitened cheek. "It is truly fine. I understand what you meant to say. We are both entitled to abilities that others cannot achieve." Amusement making normally reserved oceanic orbs bright and playful. Stepping back once to allow Sohalia her room, knowing that not all horses were so open to touch, even if they were respectful or, as Rowan had done, friendly. "Sohalia, I may not be the best of company, but perhaps you would like to spend this beautiful day with me? I get rather lonely. But don't tell the trees, they're awful gossips." Poking fun at herself with a quirky smile, making it seem as if the tall bare things were her only friends.

And still the fae complimented her! What an oddity, after her own strange outburst. Was this how friends were made? To make an utter fool out of oneself in the company of another? It was a new concept, and the winged pearl wasn't sure that she liked it. After all, she wasn't one to act the fool. Lighten up, she instructed herself firmly. After all, Rowan wasn't running for the hills yet, so she musn't be too horrid at this silly game. And then her worries were forgotten: Rowan conceding that wings mightn't always be convenient enticed a small smile and a giggle from her, and the friendly gesture of nose to cheek was a further reassurance.

Perhaps Rowan was just as lonely as she was, to be talking of the trees in such a manner; in a way, this was a comforting notion. She wasn't the only one all alone, she realized - there would be others, too. "I would love to spend the day with you, Rowan." she replied with a smile and, joining in the joke, added, "And I'll be sure to keep the secret from the trees, but only if you won't tell the clouds. They get very jealous, you know." It wasn't so bad to be silly, the fae decided with another laugh. After all, she was feeling much better already.

[W/C | 226]
[OOC | Short post is bad. :| ]

Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Deceased
Brit

Had Rowan grown rusty in the time she had wandered from Feyther's side to begin her journey to these lands? Both of the girls seemed uncomfortable, though Rowan could vouch for the fact that she was. Conversation was certainly not her best subject, and she had even fewer skills in the art of making friends. The one comfort she had was that Sohalia looked almost as unsure and minutely stressed as Rowan felt. It all broke, shattering like the pieces of a mirror, crystalline and reflecting the image they had posed in only seconds before. Gone was the tense and awkward atmosphere, replaced instead by the flow of relief and gratitude. Sohalia seemed comforted by the actions Rowan considered brave, and a soft smiled appeared to congratulate herself and them as a pair for clearing the first hurdle at a stumble.

In response to the molasses mare's words, Sohalia merely laughed and replied sweetly that she wouldn't be bothered at all to spend the rest of this beautiful day by her side. Their teasing, directed at themselves, was playful and seemed meaningless. Yet each held a trace of loneliness, of hope that things could change. Though Rowan didn't notice this consciously, an understanding of the fae came over her like a woven blanket pulled away from the eyes. Giggling and shaking her head, hooves shifting in a small change of posture to stretch herself. "I shall keep your secret in my ears alone. What a shame the jealousy of clouds, it seems they cannot take you today. And they cannot reach little ole me from way up there!" Now much more comfortable with the fact she had no wings to aide her in pursuit of the skies. Sohalia had banished both her worries and her disappointment with her outburst.

Had Sohalia ever had a friend?

She thought back to her childhood, carefully avoiding the memories of the dark ones who had taken her life from her. She skipped over that part, instead reaching far back into the recesses of her past to analyze her first few months of life. Warm sun, gentle nudges, happy times - that was what she remembered, and only in vague wisps. Not only had the raiders taken her family from her, but they had robbed her of the chance to create memories of them. Now she only had a few grasps of little touches, sounds, smells - though she was glad to have even that, she resented them all the more because that was all she had.

So no, then. She hadn't had any friends. Or perhaps she did, and simply couldn't remember them. Either way, they hadn't survived to accompany her here. Even her adoptive mother had died along their journey. At least she remembered the kind old unicorn. She had mourned when the mare passed, a long, torturous illness to blame. There was irony in it: she was raised by one who was sent to kill her kind, and then the gentle mother had died herself. Sohalia could never see the fairness in this, but then she hadn't known what the old mare had done prior to rescuing her. Perhaps it was karma.

So this was her first friend, then. She felt a bit giddy. The strange cheerfulness was one that she wished to share in conspiratorial whispers, as though to make up for her lost childhood in which she could not plot devious pranks or share her deepest secrets. Though her secrets would be considerably easier to share had they not been so dark. Even with Rowan, she doubted that she would speak of it. But still, the fae made her giggle, the comments about the trees and the clouds too much to bear straight-faced. "Did you say where you're from?" Sohalia inquired, curious. She would have to know where to find her new friend, after all.

[W/C | 346]

Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Deceased
Brit

How long had it been since Rowan had found such simple joy in another's company? The chocolate fae rarely met other youngsters when traveling with Feyther- she often got into fights because they teased her for her short stature. After the kind old mare had died, it was like Rowan had lost her mother again. This time not abandoned but having to stay by her side and watch as age took her into the embrace of the stars. After that Rowan had raised herself, completely alone for two and a half years. Sohalia was like the best friend she never had, at least the possibility of becoming that. Already Rowan wanted to spend time with her, enjoying her company almost deliriously. It was such a nice change.

A giggle escaped as she shook her head, both of them unable to handle the jokes about trees and clouds with a serious visage. "I'm in Dragon's Throat. But I find that I enjoy wandering more than remaining there. Do you have a place I can find you?" Her innocence letting her blurt I out without care. She didn't mind admitting that she wanted to continue this budding friendship. Reaching out to nibble gently at her forelock, a playful and friendly gesture. Rowan felt more alone in her herd than she did out in the wild lands.

She had not been a part of a herd in some time, and her status as a loner had suited her well. Recently, however, she had found herself contemplating a life within a herd once more. It was a constant debate. If she were in a herd, would she be expected to spend most of her time within the herdlands? But would that be so bad, particularly if she did something useful for her herd? But what would she even do? She would think of something. But she had no special talent: she could not fight, she could not heal, she could not create. She could fly, but she was sure that there were plenty around that could do that. What use would she be to a herd? Would they even accept one as untalented as she?

Rowan inquired about her location, and she smiled. At least she would have one friend who would care about where she was. "I haven't put down roots anywhere just yet," she admitted, not even noticing the reference to the trees again. "I haven't decided if I want to join a herd. I've stayed on my own for so long that I'm not sure I would assimilate well." Her words were jovial, but there was a seriousness in her eyes, showing the truth of her statement beyond the joke. The other mare's friendly nip at her forelock reassured her slightly; perhaps if she could make more friends like Rowan, she wouldn't do so badly in a herd after all.

[W/C | 255]

Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Deceased
Brit

Being an outcast had crossed Rowan's mind more than once since she'd made it to this land. The only reason she didn't was because Feyther's last wish had begged otherwise. Rowan despised her and loved her equally, but wouldn't ignore a dying mare's wish. Herd life was hard for her, as she had been an outcast since birth. Envy was momentary in her mind, envy of the pearl lass who enjoyed such infinite pleasures that Rowan could not have. But logic snipped her and reminded her that she too had things that Sohalia did not. There was no use for envy here. There were ups and downs to every lifestyle, just as there were to being an equine or a pegasus.

Rowan was a little saddened when Sohalia admitted to having no permanent location. If Rowan was determined enough she would find her but wished it would be easier to strengthen their kindling friendship. The chocolate mate smiled back at her but wasn't blind to her seriousness. "I've been an outcast my entire life. It's hard, but after a while it's comforting to know you have a place to return to and people that will miss you. I don't have much, the fighting I know was from my youth and I only want knowledge. But there must always be a kind soul somewhere in every herd! I try my best." Trying to bring comfort to the princess, knowing there were benefits both ways and refusing to push or entice her with false promises. Yes it took a lot toget used to herd life. Rowan hadn't figured out if it was worth it yet but was inclined to answer yes. Sohalia wasn't her, and of course could have her own opinion. Rowan didn't want her to give up either way.
Think?

Perhaps herd life wouldn't be so bad, if she had someone to share it with. She had spent enough time wandering. She had grown lonely. How was a mare to find friends, family, love if she was constantly alone? And yet, she so valued her freedom. But she did admit, she had no direction. Perhaps having something to do would be a welcome change of pace. "I must admit, it does not sound like a bad life," she told Rowan. "It's just been a very long time since I have lived it. She thought back to her parents, and their demise, and the destruction of her lands. That was the true reason for her hesitation, of course. If she did not have people to care for, she would not be hurt when they were gone.

She nudged Rowan's nape, a friendly gesture. "Perhaps I can spend some time with you in your herd, if they'll have me?" It was a hesitant request, one that was voiced with some difficulty. She was not one to ask for things unless they were offered. Nor was she one to assume that she had a rightful place in any herd. She understood that a herd was a family, and that one could not simply waltz in and demand to be accepted. It was a hard life, truly, to have to earn the trust of a new family, new friends. But the hope for more from her life drove her, and she waited eagerly for Rowan's response.

[W/C | 252]

Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Deceased
Brit

Pearl face seemed to open up as Rowan admitted how she was taking herd life, interest sparking in the depths of her eyes. Conflict was obvious in those pools as well, a conflict Rowan had been through and experienced on an extremely intimate level. The chocolate melted mare let her fight this through alone, ready to extend a helping word should it seem Sohalia would need it. In the end she didn't, admitting to the fact that life in a herd didn't seem so unpleasant after all. Following decibels held a tone of sadness and lost beneath their admission, and Rowan knew that her loss of Feyther was known in some way, though Sohalia seemed to have gone through much worse.

A small laugh escaped at the gentle nudge, slipping their cheeks together as Sohalia pulled away in reply to the jovial gesture. Heart soaring and eyes widening happily at the proposition. If Sohalia came with her to the Throat, Rowan would no longer feel so insufferably lonely. She'd have a friend, an ally, a sister in all ways but blood. The hesitant but hopeful look and sound to the beautiful pegasus was both reassuring and endearing. Nodding quickly, optics alight with a mix of emotions that she couldn't sort. All she knew was that they were all good. "I'm sure they would love you! I would enjoy taking you with me immensely." Unable to keep completely still, ready to wheel around and gallop all the way back to the herd lands no matter how far with the feeling that soared within her. It was shocking the intensity of it. She'd been lonely so long that this possibility of companionship, in a place she could always find her, was making her nearly deliriously happy. Relief flowed through her. Touching her forehead with a happy, smiling muzzle.

A deep sigh of relief flooded from the fae's nostrils, surprising even her. She hadn't realized that it meant so much to her to be accepted. Well, not accepted yet, she amended. But one step closer. And she had a new friend to show for it, which was another pleasant surprise. Perhaps she wasn't cut out to be the loner that she'd thought that she was. Perhaps there was a greater calling for her. The thought that there was more was another surprise: she had always accepted her role as just what it was, never thought that perhaps there was a bigger picture in which she fit perfectly. Never thought that perhaps she was only a pawn in the gods' games, only a piece on the board of the game of life. How existential.

A smile graced her lips. "Then I will greatly enjoy accompanying you, my friend," she informed Rowan. Unable to help herself, she added a bit of humor to the comment: "But don't tell the clouds, they will miss me terribly." The good humor was accompanied by a tossing of the head, banner floating gently in the breeze. She fought the urge to run and leap into flight, as was her common reaction to pleasure; she would accompany her friend on foot back to the Throat, and would pray for acceptance once she arrived.

[W/C | 227]

Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Deceased
Brit

Accomplishment flooded the fae's emotions, knowing she had brought comfort or something equally as important that had drawn out such a sigh from her maw. Rowan felt as though she was a guardian, ready to lead Sohalia to the Dragon's Throat whereas she had made the life changing journey on her own. The beautiful mare would not be alone when the transition happened. Perhaps this was a good thing, as Rowan was still alone herself, trying and she suspected failing at transitioning successfully into herd life. They could experience it together.

Seeing the smile that appeared on her friend's face, one was prompted from Rowan's in reply. The fact that she had called her friend made her childishly happy. Giggling at the humorous tease, bringing back what would most likely confuse all others around them. Once the bubbles of girlish laughter had calmed enough for her to speak she turned bright, happy ocean eyes to the pretty doll. "I won't. It seems my trees will be jealous as well that I have a friend other than them." Giving an amused smile as if she were holding back from another round of giggles that were so different from the brief rounds of soft laughter she normally exhibited. Already turning slightly to the south, ready to lead her friend down to the desert to the Throat should she want to leave right then.

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
[OOC | Shall we end this here? And perhaps pick it up in the Throat later? I'm afraid I haven't much muse for Sohalia at the moment, so I don't want to start anything quite yet but... soon, hopefully!]

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit
[[Works for me :) I can make the thread whenever you want/get your muse. Just tell me when! ^^]]
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!