the Rift

[PRIVATE] stars shining bright

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
I need Serenity
Lost but not broken, confused and alone and without an idea of what she was doing or where she was going. The way out of the Edge seemed familiar, at the very least, and she recognized the field of colorful flowers and soft breezes she passed through prior, but beyond that everything was new. If only she could remember, if only it were that simple. What would she have to go through to get those memories back? Would she even be able? Elsa had been so helpful, selflessly giving up her own time to lead the starry mare around, tell her all she knew that could be of use. Serenity couldn't bear to waste her time on her own trivial matters, she thankfully took her leave and set out--set out somewhere, for where she was she didn't fully know.

Her body was bright and burning gold beneath the sun's rays and she breathed deeply the air that chilled her lungs and brought a slight smile across her lips. A place of peace it was, though she wasn't aware, but she felt it nonetheless and lifted her wings off her back so the feathers could be caressed by the wind; she watched the grass blades and flower stems bend with the soft currents and thought of how different she felt since coming clean about her missing memories and began her search for them.

In her pause through the field she was as at home as anyone else, and for once she almost felt as such.

CREDITS

@Roux
min word count bc i suck at starting oops <33

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper

Here I was again, wandering around the lands of Helovia aimlessly. I had goals, plans, something I wanted to do with my life that wouldn't be an entire waste, but ever since that run in with Mesec, my surprise half-brother, things seemed nearly pointless. Edison had since decided he was going on a hunting mission until I got my head out of my ass and stopped moping over things I couldn't change. Literally, it was as if I was the last of my bloodlines left to wander within the realm of Helovia and damn if I wasn't going to make something of my name as my father had before me.

Dark rimmed ears flicked back into tangled and knotted tresses while I moved blindly through the meadows I had played in as a child when the snows of the north grew too tall for our spindly limbs. The ghost of what could be mistaken for a smile spread across my ink stained velvets, brought on by memories of the past when things were simple and families didn't just disappear into the sunlight only to be gone when the night came. A sigh shook through my body before escaping harshly enough to bend the dying purple bloom over in front of me, harks flicking over to the sound of another approaching their presence given away by the sound of dead flowers being crushed beneath their weight.

Then all sound stopped as the stranger ceased moving. Ivory crowned skull lifted from it's easy hang near the blooms, as moon eyes shifted to search for the stranger, not quite able to make out the form of the newcomer since it had stopped moving. Rather I would have to figure out where this potentially dangerous creature was, as it's scent was new to me, by sound. "Hello."

"Talk talk talk."

@Serenity

Sorry it sucks and took me so long <3

ROUX
s a i l with me into the d a r k

image by steve p2008@flickr | code by imi
Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>
pixel by nikkayla