the Rift

[OPEN] Winter Breathes

Caenan Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 Years (Ages in OrangeMoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen
"It's the heart and the soul and the body and the brain
Driving me insane
But the wind and the land and the fire and the rain
Always stay the same"
-Roll With the Wind

Frostfall had settled in. The pirate made a trek to the Heavenly Fields to greet the new season. Soon the frigid weather would roll from the mountains to all areas below. Caenan was thankful for the winter coat that had grown in nicely. It buffered him against the eager Frostfall wind.

Caenan bent to graze on the grasses so different from the ones he was used to. The grasses here did not have the salty flavor that the grass in the World's Edge. In the Heavenly Fields it had a clean fresh flavor without the influence of anything but what the wind brought to it. At the Heavenly Fields the wind sometimes felt as though it came from every direction; journeying from every nook and cranny of Helovia. It was one of Caenan's favorite places besides the Endless Blue. Being in the Heavenly Fields made him feel as though, through the wind, he was touching everywhere at once.

His breath rose to greet the clouds not too terribly far above and his tail swayed from side to side brushing gently against a group of tall weeds. Caenan felt the strongest sense of contentment in the field belonging to the heavens. Lifting his head momentarily from his grazing the stallion's emerald eyes scanned the area around him while he chewed on a particularly tough stalk of grass.

@Zèklè finally getting our thread up so that Caenan can get his amulet filled. Hopefully posts will get better from here. I never know how to open. Don't feel any rush to reply or anything. I just wanted to get this up before I forgot.

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: caenan_pixel_by_danjahmouse-d9wbjhj.gif]