the Rift

[PRIVATE] once you meet someone

Isara Posts: 34
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 hh :: 2 year [Birdsong] HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Evvers

Time...time sure was a funny thing wasn't it? One cannot see nor feel time. Nor could one grasp it by the horns and steer it in a desireable direction. No. Instead time just moved onward. Seconds turning into minutes, minutes into hours, hours into days, and days into years. No matter how much one yearned for a point in time to last forever, that point in time would too pass and crumble and turn to dust before disappearing from this world for good.

Much like the ruins the chocolate and cream mare, Isara, stood within. Much like her own memories. As time passed the stone from the ruins crumbled a little more each day. And with each day Isa's memories of her past seemed to try to fade into the background. Granted, the mare would rather forget about these memories, but just as they were about to fade completely into darkness something would spark and ingnite the memories once again. Perhaps the spark was some ghost that had come to haunt her - to make sure she never forgot about where she came from. Perhaps she just had troubles letting go of her unresolved feelings for those within her past. Perhaps it was both.

A sigh escaped the lass's chocolate stained lips as a chilled breeze glided through the maze of ruins only to grip and tug and pull at her cream colored locks. A sign that Frostfall was beginning its reign. Personally, Isa preferred the Lord Sun's season but there always had to be balance didn't there? Things came...things go...and the world goes round and round.

Which was probably what happened with these ruins. The society grew strong and built structures to fortify and then one day the societThings came...things go...and the world goes round and round. Which was probably what happened with these ruins. The society grew strong and built structures to fortify and then one day the society fell at the hands of another greater society. It's how everything went was it not?

Except that wasn't why Isa was here. Instead she was merely here to explore one of the new lands that Misael had spoken to her about and to be honest, she found it interesting. All the signs and clues and artifacts and information. Oh lord yes the information. That was what she found the most interesting of all. In fact, she stood even now before a picture carved into stone of some stick figures doing something. Whatever it was Isa couldn't exactly tell but surely someone would know or learn of it eventually. Perhaps maybe she would one day learn the secrets of this place. But as for right now...in this point in time...she would remain engrossed in studying the art piece until something else was to divert her attention away.

"SPEECH"
NOTES; omg this rambles so freaking much...i'm so sorry @Ilios .

IMAGE CREDITS
Use of force and magic is allowed on Isara, as long as it does not result in permanent bodily harm or death. Otherwise just ask! Also tag in all posts if you so desire. 8D
Hector has permission to powerplay Isa.

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I'd sell my soul just to see your face.
And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain.
He had come to the island in hopes of finding his mother before Frostfall truly set in. He shook his horned head roughly as he headed as he flew slowly over the ocean. Silver eyes gazed below him as he finally made it to the jungle like island. Then his thoughts of his mother were gone as his gaze fell upon a mare below him. She was beautiful, chocolate and white, lithe and graceful. Taking a deep breath the stallion called down to her. His voice was powerful thunder as it boomed from his throat. He smiled down at her as his massive teal and silver wings pumped roughly at the air. After he was sure she saw him he angled towards her, and folded his wings. The chilly wind whistled in his ears and he dove straight towards her.

He didn't wait as long as he normally would, since he didn't want to hurt her, before pulling up. He landed with a loud thump in front of her his wings spread out in greeting. Girls loved it when guys showed off, right? He smiled brightly up at the taller girl. With age he realized it didn't matter that girls were taller or shorter, just that he was a gentleman. "Hello miss, I'm Ilios from the Dragon's Throat." He smiled silver eyes flashing warmly as he pulled his wings in to his sides. Up close she was even more beautiful. Teal claw like markings traced down her face, right below her stunning eyes. His smile grew as he looked over her face enjoying her slightly arched nose and dainty features. Her scent was sweet and warm, drawing him closer. He fought the urge to step closer and touch her tender flesh.

It wouldn't be right to touch a stranger, without knowing her name at least. He watched her curiously for a moment before speaking again, "Would you like to explore with me?" His voice was deep and drawling as he watched her curiously hoping she would say yes and follow him through the mysterious land. His smile turned kind and hopeful, laying it on thick, hoping she woudl say yes and take his mind off of his normal life.

Talk
Words;; 369
OOC/Tags;; @Isara Not the best, it will get better <3
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me