the Rift

Just say tonight... you’ll die here with me.

Vex Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Something was very different. This place she was in, this body she was in... was not something she knew. The tall forests around her were comforting at least. She always lived in forests and knew the smells and sounds to it, but those were different too. The dappled mare wandered deeper into the forest, trying to grasp exactly what had happened. What was the last thing she remember... war... blood... Alethius, her brother... Fallax, her love... It was coming back to her. The war back home between vampires and unicorns. The vampires had lost. Vex sustained some pretty big blows, but passed out. She found herself at the edge of a wooded forest and when she stepped in, everything changed.

For starters, she was no longer the born pureblood vampire she once was. She was mortal. Her magic was gone. Her companion, a white owl named Delvin was gone. Everything was gone. What was this place? Vex looked behind her, thinking she should get out of here before the transformation stuck for good... but there was something drawing her in here. A pull she could not explain. Maybe this would be a good thing... to start over. She could leave it all behind and forget about the pain, suffering and the blood... no, she could not forget about the blood. The lust was still lingering on her tongue. She needed it still, but there was no others in sight. She lowered her head to some plants, she was mortal now, so maybe this could be enough.

Vex munched on some plants. "Not too bad, actually..." she thought, but the taste of Unicorn blood was still in mind. That sweet, sweet nectar. She shook her head of those thoughts. She hoped it would go away after being mortal for a few days. So Vex decided to stay. Start this new life in this new body. Yes, the body was weaker and slower, but it was still her's and she would wear it proud. She wondered if her red eyes were still there... if only she could find some water. Water... the thirst hit her hard, but it was a different thirst she was use to. She needed water, but could not find any. She wasn't use to these weaker senses. 

The whole thought of being mortal scared her. She could die at any moment. Anything could stop her heart from beating. She started to panic a little. She looked all around her, pacing back and forth... "What have I done... I can't... this is all too weird... why me... blood... no..." her words were mixed up and not making sense. She said them out loud for anyone to hear. Has this ever happened to anyone else? she thought. Would she get use to this mortal body?

OOC: I would like for Vex to join the Worlds Edge herd eventually, but thats as far as I am with her directions here. Im new to Helovia so if I am doing something wrong, please tell me!

Katerina Posts: 37
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 HH :: 97[8 in Helovia]
ShadowMare

Katerina had once again wondered from the lures of the edge. She really loved it there, the gloomy misty mornings and glittering nights was almost like a drug to the diamond. She hardly ever wanted to leave, but the wiser side of her knew that it would do her no good to keep herself boxed into the World's Edge, no matter how beautiful it was. So she had decided to wonder amongst the isles of Helovia, away from the edge, and the certain man that kept annoyingly possessing her thoughts.

Katerina finds herself in the familiar forest that she had been dumped in not too long ago, the trees reminded her of the haunts and horrors that night was for her. But like she had reassured herself, Helovia was becoming exactly what she hoped it would be and even more. Soon, the silver would really start to step up her game, to become involved and apart of the herd that she valued so much. Her thoughts are sliced away though as she stumbles upon another equine, the look in her eyes just like the one Katerina had carried in her own. Feeling the inclination to help the fae, Katerina calmly approaches her, as if not to scare her too much.

The mare is coated with porcelains, grays, and dapples and onyx hair falls from her crest and dock. Her eyes were the most striking though, of a deep and vibrant crimson. Katerina finds her words then, soft and warm. "Are you alright?" She asks, the words that spilled from this mare's mouth quite strange to Katerina. She looked for blood but finding none, Katerina's brow furrowed, eyes curious and slightly concerned.

OCC: HI!! Welcome to Helovia! I'm Shadow, and I'm glad to get to know you and your darling!

"Talk."
I need another story, one not of heartbreak
image credits

Vex Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"Blood..." was the only thing going through Vex's mind. She knew this mortal body didn't need it. It would kill this body, yet her mind was thinking she needed it. Her heat was beating so fast, something very new to her. She needed to calm down or she was sure it would beat straight out of her chest. She stopped when she heard a voice from behind. It was a soft, female voice. Vex was startled by her. She always knew where there were others around. It was always her sneaking upon others. She almost resented the fact she could no longer sense when others were around.

"Are you alright" the mare asked. Vex was not alright, but she didn't want to scare this mare. This was her first interaction with someone. No need to scare them off with her vampire talk. "um, yes, I am fine, dear. Just a little lost... thats all." The want for blood was ringing in her ears... Looking at the mare, Vex noticed something.. she was Unicorn. The taste of Unicorn blood hit her hard. She remembered her and the coven hunting Unicorns for their wonderful blood. Unicorn blood allows vampires to walk in the daylight unharmed. And it makes them a little more powerful for a short time. Vex licked her lips a little, but pushed the thought of needing the blood out of her mortal head. "Mortal, you are!" She thought.

She was remembering those days... back to her coven... her best friend and the one she saved from death was gone forever. Her forbidden love with a unicorn named Fallax, was gone too. It was all gone, but she wanted to start her new life here in Helovia. So far it seemed like a wonderful place. Vex just needed to adjust to this mortal body she has been given. She wondered what kind of magic was here to do that to a born, pureblood vampire. She looked at the mare again, still thinking of her blood, knowing she didn't need, but wanting it anyways.

OOC: yeah, Vex really isnt crazy! lol In he past, Unicorns blood was just amazing! There was also a war between vampires and unicorns. Unicorn horns were the only thing that could kill a vampire!

Katerina Posts: 37
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 HH :: 97[8 in Helovia]
ShadowMare

The mare seemed a little off to Katerina, for there was some sort of hunger that rested within those vibrant crimson orbs that the silver could not simply understand the meaning or root behind such need. She does not sink into the shadows though, but Katerina does keep her eyes very closely attentive to this mare's actions, wanting no harm to come to either of the horses. After all, this was her first trip to the Threshold, so she was just as inexperienced as the mare that stood in front of her. Putting on a braver face, Katerina stood firm in her standings, determined to try and take this mare back home with her.

She claims she is lost, was it normal for those that enter Helovia to not recognize they were in a new world? It was quite obvious for Katerina when she first was tossed upon the canopy of trees and ground of green, she had known instantly that she was no longer in the world of Isisi, but rather on a complete new threshold and world out of her understanding. Sighing, she offered the mare a warm smile, trying to ease the idea of a new place into the equine's mind. Katerina knew quite well how awfully she had taken being thrown here, and she figured that it was no easier for others either. "Well, you have entered Helovia. Welcome." She says kindly, merely wishing this mare would take her entrance well.

Forgetting that she had yet to offer her name, the silver dips her head slightly. "I'm Katerina, from a herd called the World's Edge. I am glad to be of any assistance you may need."  She spoke, polite words weaving through the cold frostfall air.

OCC: sorry it took so long! been quite a long week :(
"Talk."
I need another story, one not of heartbreak
image credits