Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel
Ciceron
&
Kiara
You don't understand what it's like
to live always at war, to grow up with
battle and sacrifice;;

Silver orbs scouted out the land before him as Kiara's blues helped to pin point areas of trouble or causes for concern. While he was normally not a picky when it came to figuring out a suitable area for sparring, this time he wanted something that would prove to be a little more challenging. He had done the easy and a few tricky areas but nothing had really sparked his imagination to say that this was the spot. The ideal spot that would bring everything together and make it feel natural and carefree. The beach had been an interesting battleground but with the soggy patches where the water met the sand had become quite a pain. Volterra had nearly caught him numerous times when his hooves had sunk into the muck. No this time had to be different, it needed to be just right. Perhaps the flats would work for him this time? Shaking his head almost immediately he cast away that thought. Ashamin had been ill-prepared to battle there and the terrain had been one pain in the ass after another, not to mention the poor visibility. No there had to be somewhere else he had not thought of yet.

Searching for what seemed like hours an idea started to form within his mind when they came across their borders. Why hadn't he thought of this before?!? The perfect place, it had been staring him right in the face the entire time and he had ignored it. Looking over to Kiara with excitement he was eager to share his revelations. "Why didn't you tell me that this was the spot all along?" He joked with a sly smirk. "Perhaps I would have if you hadn't been so determined to search elsewhere. I always knew this was the place." Kiara replied smoothly a bemused I told you so look upon her face.

Swatting his tail in her direction playfully the warrior straightened out his shoulders and set his feet to take in everything he could. Before him the terrain was relatively clear of most of the largest boulders but still had enough smaller rocks to pose a challenge for those not as agile. While it could prove to be challenging for his larger stature it would be a good workout overall. Kiara had no trouble moving in and around the rocks so for her this was ideal, but what made it perfect was the unpredictability of the mountain side. With the sun high above their heads and the ground covered in a fresh layer of powder the stallion called out for his opponent. "AARON! Get down here and we shall begin our spar!"

Word Count: 443
Setting: Hidden Falls along the base of one of the waterfalls. Mid afternoon, clear and sunny with a fresh layer of snow upon the ground (2-3cm).
Attack: 0/3
Use of magic and companions allowed if that is alright with you. You may attack first.
Timeline: 2 weeks max allowed between replies

Ciceron Speaks
Kiara Speaks
Silent Speech
@Aaron
Image Credit
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.