the Rift

[OPEN] moon rising

Kirottu Posts: 40
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Youmna :: Royal Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Lamplight Whit
Kirottu
the cursed one
The moon was heavy, pregnant, in the sky above. It's light seemed to permeate everything, to mute all colours and hues of the realm. With Frostfall firmly upon the lands, the effect was even more dramatic - everything was white, gray, or black.

I stood in the midst of the Grove, my antlers lit with my own elemental soul, the markings that ran down my back humming a soft glow against the midnight that reigned. My bonded - he stood not far from me, gazing into the pond at his wondrous self.

I could feel the thoughts trickle through his crown, the fears and hopes that the day-self he wore had completely disappeared, that no shred of evidence of that old, broken body was left upon his now-pristine, perfect self. I sighed inwardly at the fears, for while his appearance changed, the creature within did not - our bond would not have been possible if it did.

Shush, you, his voice came playfully in my own crown, his smile permeating his entire being with life and happiness. He chided me for my constant desires of interacting more, of finding a purpose to live by, or at least a single land to dwell in. My bonded was capable of much and more, but he got in his own way too often to do more than sulk and hide, and behave like the beast he was named for.

"What do you know of it?" he spoke out loud this time, approaching me at least, reaching out with his soft, perfect muzzle to touch my marked shoulder. I turned my antlered crown, careful not to let the tines hurt him (he was my bonded, after all), and breathed his renewed, fresh scent in, willing him to see that though he was different in appearance, nothing changed where it mattered - he was still Kiro, my Kiro.

Plenty and more, I replied simply, before abruptly turning my attention away from him and studiously beginning to find suitable trees to peel the bark off and nibble on. I was aware of my bonded's slightly hurt feelings, but decidedly ignored them, as he ignored me, in the quiet of the grove and the night.
floweringfatality | whimzi
on deviantart

open for any and all C:
night-time, Kiro is in his 'perfect' body.
in case it's not clear, he's written from Youmna's POV ;D

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

There was an appeal to the moon shining high above in the sky in Frostfall. It made everything glow beautiful in a pale glimmer, enticing the lone ones to come out from the shadows and to embrace the light from above. Tonight was one of those nights where Myrrine too had embraced the beauty of the moon, a sight escaping inky lips as she pressed from the trees and forward more towards the Grove's pond. What had brought her here the girl didn't entirely know, all she knew was that she sought some solitude, where she could clear her mind and enjoy the cooler weather. Soft crunching of now beneath her hooves was the only sound as she grew closer to the pond that was the centerpiece to this meeting place for lovers. Hazel eyes gleamed beautifully in the nighttime glow, and soon a soft smile was upon her features as she finally made it to the edges of the icy waters.

Though it was beginning to ice over, she could still see a hazy imagine of herself in the pool, giving a moments pause to simply watch herself briefly. She had grown quite a bit since here arrival here at Helovia. She now had the bodice of a woman, the delicate curves and slender face of her Arabian heritage, her spotted coat silky now to the touch, and leaving a sheen upon her hide that often brought attention to others. But the main attraction when it came to the Edge lady was the two wings she sprouted upon her back, large and unique from what pegasai often were born with. Yet to her it seemed they only brought more harm than good, leaving her to believe that perhaps it be best if she forgot they existed.

She only saw herself as Myrrine, the little girl that came here after getting lost from her mother and finding a new life in this place. She had blossomed and fallen in love with everything that Helovia had to offer, yet she still had yearned for her mother's presence once more. Though despite a long journey in search of her, not only did she come up with nothing, but she had learned that many need to leave their past where it belonged; in the past. Though it broke her heart every single time she had to remind herself that her mother was gone and that she would never see her again, she knew it was what the Gods had destined for her, and that her life was to become something out of it. Even so, she still couldn't face some struggles in her life because of her grieving. After a soft sigh she looked away from her reflection with disinterest, seeing nothing very appealing from it anyhow.

When she finally turned she noticed another not too much further from her; a man seemingly made of moonlight himself. He glowed so brilliantly she had to stop herself from staring blankly, and instead looking away in some embarrassment. She hadn't meant to have been so rude, but he was something to definitely admire, for he was quite the handsome man. Sometimes Myrrine wished she had something much more beautiful than her simple speckled complexion. She erased those thoughts out of her mind, smiling softly and finally gaining the courage to approach him. With her dainty crown held her, ink dipped limbs moved forward gracefully to close the distance, before she finally called out to him in the quiet twilight," Isn't it beautiful tonight Sir? The moon certainly does make your coat stand out quite wonderfully!"

Once close enough to speak in a normal tone, but so as not to invade his space she dipped her head in a pleasant greeting, before lifting up once more and meeting his expression with her own cheerful one," My name is Myrrine, it's a pleasure to meet you Sir! What brings you out here on such a lovely evening?" She couldn't help but bring up conversation so fluidly, it was in her second nature. She held such a friendly and cheery air some often wondered if she had ever been sad in her life time. The truthful answer was of course she had; she had been sad many times. Many people had seen it! Cerin was the first, then Mauja and Vincent; all of them had seen her shed many a tear and struggle with her own inner beasts that were to be honest, nothing compared to what any of them had gone through. She had been thankful for it and found loyal friends in the process. Perhaps she would find a loyal friend in this handsome man tonight.

OOC: Hi lol

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Kirottu
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3