Species: Pegasus
Breed: Andalusian
Height: 14.3 hh
Color: Ivory with light grey points.
Markings: None
Health: Good
Other:
Magic:
:: [Magic: LightxTime | able to pass into the spirit world to seek out the dead and converse with them.]
:: [Restrictions | cannot be physically harmed in the spirit world, but may get stuck there if lingering too long. Can only enter the spirit world in battle for 8 seconds, which allows for a complete evasion, as her body will entirely vanish from the real world, and permits some re-positioning.]
:: [Magic: EarthxTime | Able to coat objects and living beings in a layer of crystal, preserving the object within as it was when it became encased.]
:: [Restrictions | Requires permission from other player to be used permanently; in battle, opponent is only frozen for 30 seconds, however, the crystal encasing also can act as a shield, keeping her from damaging her opponent]

Dam of your Character
Height: 15.0 hh
Color: Classic Champagne
Markings: Blaze
Other: None

Sire of your Character
Height: 15.3 hh
Color: Chestnut
Markings: Four white socks

Their breeding thread took place here.  I will be playing the foal.  Soh will be pregnant for 3-4 weeks.

I would like to use my magic foal stats from records on the foal, if I can make the magic a passive magic (I'm not sure if that's allowed, so just let me know if not!  :3). Please roll for magic, though - if she magically rolls for magic, I just want to use a normal foal stats from records. Thank you!

Foal Stats:
Your Character: Aleta
Breed: Andalusian Cross
Height: 15.1 hh
Color: A very light rose grey
Markings: Dark brown, almost black dorsal stripe that extends along the edge of her wings and into a strip of her tail; her wings fade to white at the ends; her right foreleg is a light brown that fades to black where the marking meets her dorsal stripe, and from this main marking, bolts of lightning extend toward her face, tipped in white-gold (see magic below).  Click here.
Health:
Other:
Magic:
:: [Magic: Spark (P) | lightning marking along right side of neck moves and sparks along her skin, looking like a real bolt of lightning; the sparks are not harmful, but the marking may give a slight discharge of static friction if touched]
:: [Restrictions | as you see fit.]
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit
Your Character: Kaj
Breed: Andalusian x Percheron
Height: 17.2hh
Color: Buckskin
Markings: Four dark stockings and dorsal stripe
Eye Color: Blue
Health: Healthy
Magic: :: [ Magic: Spark | Ability to summon an electrical storm ] Active
:: [ Restrictions | Is able to use his body as a conductor for electricity, and the storm centers around him- he is the eye of the storm; can direct the electricity either from the storm around him, or from his body through physical touch ]
Request: Whatever Chaotic has!

Dam of your Character
Height: 16.3hh
Color: Buckskin
Markings: Black stockings with barring on front legs

Sire of your Character
Breed: Percheron
Height: 17.1hh
Color: Smoky Grullo
Markings: Dorsal stripe with shoulder stripes, white snip

credit bronzehalo
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
Congratulations you have a newborn filly!
Breed: Andalusian Cross :: For stats: Will have average strength and endurance, low speed but high agility
Height: 15.1
Eye Color: Right yellow, left blue.
Color: Rose Grey.
Markings: Dorsal stripe. Dark wings. Right leg marking. Yellow lightning marking on right side of neck. Reference
Health: Unhealthy: Dummy Foal :: Will deomonstrate mild symptoms of neonatal maladjusted syndrome including: lack of suckling response (may try to drink water instead of nurse), disorientation, and irritability. Foal will be healthy as an adult (2 years).

Magic: :: [Magic: Spark (P) | lightning marking along right side of neck moves and sparks along her skin ]
:: [Restrictions | Sparks are not harmful ]

Other: None!
dummy foal info: http://www.thehorse.com/articles/10835/dummy-foals