Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
see—
I’ve already waited
too long
and all my hope is gone.

A new world. It leaped into his deep azure pools with little hesitation as his handsome bodice was carried through the massive trees that had rooted themselves into this land. There was little grass here as the cold winds swept around the pillars that gave movement to the warlord chief. With his neck holding his skull high his emotions did little to collaborate. He might have looked as if he were happy to be here but inside, the blood-red bodice was churning up a storm of ifs and buts about whether this was somewhere that could contain him. Lotherarius was here, and he was apprehensive. What would happen in this world?

His paranoid frenzy of letting his pools dart in each and every direction was making him slightly jumpy, but he knew deep down that there was nothing in this place that could hurt him (or was there?). His thoughts instantly went back to a similar situation where he had mistakenly thought of a land as his new home in his search for happiness, only to be cruelly cast aside. 

Yet looking at the immense kalidoscope of colours that still remained through this early beginning of Frostfall, with the birds still making their song heard through the chill winds, the brute thought that perhaps this time he would have success.

"What is this place?" His tone was deep yet soft as he spoke to himself. Lotherarius attempted to map out in his mind what this terraria was like, but it was clouded with uncertainty.

[OOC: I have nowhere in particular for where I would like to place him, anyone can join!]

Lotherarius

image credits

Please tag me

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

Ever since her success with bringing Frejya home and her meeting with Fen'Harel in these lands, the girl couldn't help but yearn to return to Helovia's entrance to meet yet another newcomer in search of a home. Whether it was because she wanted to please her herd with new members, or simply because she longed to make more friends, she had come back as swiftly as the delicate wings upon her back could carry her. With a graceful sweep of them she came in for a landing, pressing delicately placed hooves firmly into the hardened Earth, hazel eyes searching the expanses calmly. It was when a flash of rich mahogany caught her attention did she turn in that direction, listening closely with her spotted ears before finally giving chase to the creature.

Upon closer inspection at a shorter distance behind, she realized it was a male pegasus, and a very handsome one at that. Helovia was never in short supply of gorgeous young men, and they seemed to add to the number every day. She remembered Ilios with this gorgeous colored markings and stunning eyes, along with Tembovu and Kiuaji, all fine studs with amazing looks to boot. She couldn't help but envy them in her own way, wishing that instead of those simplistic black spots that she could have contrasting lines that painted her bodice into a beautiful masterpiece. Yet she was only Myrrine, and that was what she would have to be okay with being. Which she was, but sometimes she liked to dream of looking much more elegant and exotic than she did.

She closed the distance gracefully between the two, watching him carefully as she did so with an attentive expression. From her angle she was just able to make out the way his eyes shifted almost warily to and fro, making her pace slow and her thoughts recollect. She decided perhaps simply approaching from behind would not be the best option if he was feeling particularly wary. The notions reminded her of Vincent, and she couldn't help but smile in almost amusement as she thought of her beloved giant. So, making a wide arc around the winged man she attempted to get within eyesight, trotting almost paralell too him until she finally paused and spoke out to him after his muttering to himself," Hello Sir! I'm Myrrine! Are your trying to find your way around here? I can certainly help if you should like." Even as she spoke in that warm and friendly tone of hers, she kept her distance so as to respect his personal space. Her head dipped low in greeting then remained there, trying to remain passive until she was accepted into his inner circle.

She didn't want to make him feel like she was walking on eggshells or trying to coddle him, but she also wanted to give him the choice as to how close she would come to him. If he wanted his distance, she would respect that, and if he invited her closer then she would happily oblige. Being in such a new place was scary in its own sense, filled with the unknown and uncertain, leaving some feeling trapped and confused. All the young mare wanted to do was show him the true beauty of her home and what it was like, without bombarding him or pressuring him into coming home with her. He knew what was best for him, and who was she to decide otherwise. So she only waited, milky tail swishing against her speckled rump, eyes soft and friendly as they looked patiently at him, almost inviting him to respond warmly.

OOC: So Myrrine popped in to check him out in the most platonic way imaginable and to also say hi!

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Lotherarius
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Orithia Posts: 59
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
ORITHIA

The rose's petals were ripped and stained, but the thorns still glinted with vicious points as they swelled with the blood of a King.

Her breathing was laborious and pain blurred the edges of her vision as she weaved slowly between tree trunks. The world was melding and separating before her as the agony of her mangled wing toyed with conscious thought. As her wing dragged uselessly over the uneven earth, it played the part of macabre paint brush, leaving wide swaths of blood in its wake. Orithia was sure that wandering about in the wilderness in such a state would only attract predators, but she wasn't quite sure that she cared.

She was too busy floating upon a tide of pain-laced adrenaline that bordered on ecstasy even as the blood from her battle dried and matted her fur. Throughout the skirmish, the pastel rose had quickly turned to a woman draped in a ruby gown; scarlet and rust soaked the ivory coat of her left side, chest, neck, face, and drenched the entirety of her now-useless left wing. Casting her gaze down, Orithia noted how the fragile bones of her wing were poking through her flesh at odd angles. The World's Edge monarch had sentenced her to the earth for the time being.

But the painful reality did nothing to deter the grin that was spread over her bloodied lips.

It was not pride that swelled her chest; it was joy. The desert rose could not remember the last time a spar had been so satisfying, could not recall a time when she had felt anything but rage and desperation as her body collided with another. Pastel eyes glinting with something foreign, something not unlike happiness, Orithia felt her heart flutter; she had battled her King, a single dove in the face of an elephant, and she had come out of the bout more alive than she had ever felt in her few years.

Another bout of dizziness hit her and the blushed mare stumbled, slamming her scraped right shoulder into the rough bark of a tree and reopening the shallow wound. It was all she could do not to laugh manically at the fresh ooze of blood that sprung forth; she would be a dry husk before she would make it back to the Edge's healers. Taking a moment to right herself, Orithia realized that her battle-drunk stroll had lead her into a meeting between a pair of strangers.

Gore-limned grin still gracing her features, the injured dove swayed as she inhaled, the soot spotted mare's scent identifying her as a fellow member of the Edge. Eyes sliding over to the newcomer, Orithia allowed herself a moment for her vision to clear before her word broke the thin silence, "Welcome to a heavenly Hell, boy." Her words were slurred as the blood loss took it's toll. Pinning the Edge-scented mare beneath her puppilless gaze, Orithia resisted the quaking in her legs and barked a laugh; she was bordering on delirious as she leaned her weight against a tree.

"Hello, herdmate. It seems I haven't met you as of yet, I'm Orithia and it seems that I am injured." She blinked her coral eyes hard, willing away the bleariness that was attempting to infest her mind before meeting the gaze of the stallion once more,

"Any advice?"

hi! hope its okay that I shoved this bleeding jerk into your thread!
[Image: ypCJIiV.png]
Honestly, kick her ass at any time. Seriously.
Any and all aggressive and non-aggressive contact permitted.
Please no permanent injury or death. We'll get to that part at some point.
xoxo

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
see, the life I’ve had
can make a good man
bad.
Before too long the blood-red brute's keen pools spotted a splashed creature coming his way, a refined creature of ivory dotted with obsidian spots and donning a pair of wings that gave her the appearance of a butterfly. This was something he had never seen before and wondered what the creatures genetics were, but his curiosity was soon overriden with the doubt of just how friendly the fae was. She seemed to come to his direction on her pillars with no aggression in her step and appeared graceful in her step. His orbs never dropped their guard until she came towards him close enough for Lotherarius to spot the smile over her velveteens and to this he reciprocated with an equally willing smile (one that tried to hide the wariness he had for her in them). And then she spoke, her greeting to the young brute helpful and kind. He dipped his cranium in first reply before letting his soft deep voice speak,
"Hello, it is nice to meet you Myrrine. I am Lotherarius, and new to this lands as you are probably aware," he hesitated as he had no intention in feeling helpless to a stranger, "As a matter of fact I would, that is very kind of you." Her kindness was spreading over him and he did not want to destroy any chance of friendship with the first creature who had come to his aid in the first instance of entering this world.

But before he was able to let the dame continue their conversation, another came into focus. Her ivory skin bore a different hue altogether to Myrrine, as she had wings dipped in pale rose and her points also bore the same. She was a striking creature too, a rather beautiful pelt that Lotherarius had to admit was worn in good taste. She was evidently older than the kind fae that had come to his aid before, but no older than himself.

He watched intently, still keeping his bodice tilted in the direction of the first creature as he watched how she appeared dazed and confused, blood dripping down her bodice but from where was something the stag was unable to distinguish. She still seemed harmless, and if she was as confused as she appeared then she was little threat to Lotherarius and so his paranoid feelings dimmed slightly. Her words seemed slurred as they were aimed at him and then shared an exchange with Myrinne. He once again tried to be civil to the dame, "Good day to you, Orithia, my name is Lotherarius. What happened?" With everything that was going on during this very strange day, this was the only question he could give to the rose tinted creature. Who was she?

[OOC: So sorry for the delay and the crappiness of my reply!]

" . "
Lotherarius
image credits

@Myrrine @Orithia

Please tag me