the Rift

[PRIVATE] behind blue eyes

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
without your love, without your touch, this world for me is never gonna be enough
thinking about you as if i lost you

Teeth of ice sink deeper, reaching further into her winter coat and digging for the pink, warm skin hidden beneath. Somewhere ahead of her, Hobgoblin’s long, narrow, serpentine body slips through the water effortlessly. Low singing is the only noise that fills her ears. It swallows the silence and drags it into the depths, towards the gathering, endless darkness swelling below her.
She wonders if she’s stupid to try and make it back to the sea. The day had brought a feeling of very low warmth to the Throat through the form of distant sunlight, and her brother was so frequently gone that she could no longer stand the distance.
Zhu would be fine without her, even for day. He grew faster than she had expected him to, steadily increasing his time away from her side and looking to spend more time on his own, fleeing like she was the devil himself and that she would ruin his youthful freedom with her presence.
Was I always like that?
But it is not worth asking Hobgoblin, whose voice carries on and on like a low, mournful cry, preoccupied with things she knows better than to have involvement in.
Ground kisses the tips of her cracked hooves momentarily, coaxing her to it’s sandy and soft arms until she hits it hard, punching with all hooves ready. The break is always the hardest. It grabs and tears her very breath from her lungs until she feels as if there is no more air to fill them anymore, taking one, long, deep breath that fills her lungs to their capacity. The sunlight is frail and weak, too cold to offer her any relief against the water now dripping off a thin winter coat. One shiver multiples into five, reaching ten soon after until she feels as if her body is an earthquake, shaking water upon the white sands. Her sighing voice, teamed with the loud snort that erupts from Hobgoblin’s nostrils out in the shallows, is the final call of defeat, bowing until her knees fold into the ground, tearing up it’s pale, damp skin as it clings to her coat.

OOC:Oh boy, literal worst opening post EVER. c’’’’:
Hobgoblin is a leopard seal, and the noises he’s making sound like this

"Talk?"

@Argen

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed