the Rift

[OPEN] Beneath the Northern Lights

Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow

"Oh, hello there."

Frozen silver and molten gold eyes rested on the steaming pools of hot liquid, watching with a casual, distorted sort of interest as steam furled upwards only to dissipate in the late evening sky. Overhead, the aurora borealis shone brightly, creating a tapestry of colors in the high sky. The hot springs were, and always would be the brindled devil's favorite location within the Aurora Basin, and she had missed it terribly over the seasons she had been gone on her travels.

Few things compared to the blissful euphoria like the feeling of warm, soothing water washing over a battered and weary frame, and that was just what Rhiannon intended to do now. It didn't appear that anyone else was around, and quite frankly, the buxom female was more than alright with that. She wasn't exactly in the mood for company... Unless that company happened to be a sultry goddess intending to play, anyway. Then she would consider it.

Reaching forward, one dark hoof slid across the surface of the steaming water, creating a ripple that stretched across to the other side of the pool, before allowing her foreleg to plunge into the water, followed shortly by the rest of her endowed frame. Curls of frosted ebony clung to her face and neck, the strands damp from humidity, and with a soft, pleasurable groan, Rhiannon allowed the water to swallow her frame. The hairs of her mane and tail fanned out within the steaming water, painting a picture of a frail, sultry mistress even though she was anything but.

The soothing heat helped work the stresses from her haggard body, helped tense and taut muscles relax, the beast's musculature sore and exhausted from her journey back into Helovia. It had been a long venture... But now she was home, where she belonged, and with a job! Well!

Things were finally looking up.

ooc: Bath time! Open for anyone!

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
It was nights like these where the Thief couldn’t sleep. She spent at least an hour pacing her cave, the sound of her ashen hooves scraping across the ground ricocheted off of the stone walls. A gruff sigh escaped her maw as she figured she should probably get her exhaustion out. The Basin would be sleeping, more than likely. Rein was with his father, probably playing with Rakt and Lochan, hopefully not staying up all night. That was all she needed was a child with an alternative sleep schedule to her own.

Rexanna set out of her cave, admiring the aurora above her. Her legs sleepily took her to the Hot Springs, a place where her cave was not too far from, and a place she often found herself in times of tiredness or near hypothermia. As she approached, she noticed a shadow seem to move through the water, the steam billowing up and manifesting around a beautifully dished face. The creature was brindled, though hard to tell under the swirling colors of the aurora’s reflection in the face of the water. Nevertheless, Rexanna continued toward her. Putting a bright smile on her cream maw, her golden body losing the baby fat that had swollen her barrel from Rein.

Mind if I join you?” Her voice questioned gently over the steaming pools of water, her head lowering in a greeting. Her elegant golden horn lowering before pulling back up, her golden chains slinking across her skin as her bright blue eyes gazed upon the creature. One that she had never met before, but was all for company to keep her mind off of things. She patiently waited for the mare’s response, wondering what her name was and who she might be after all?

"Talk."
I had a dream you were two towns from me
GOT TO SLEEP,
     spent the whole night
running
image credits

@Rhiannon
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow

'Mind if I join you?'

So, that thing about a sultry goddess? Yeah. It was still very much in effect.

As Rhiannon lifted her head away from the steaming waters at the sound of a particularly feminine voice, dual-toned eyes focused on the form of a golden mistress. For a long while the brindled devil stared unabashedly, molten-gold and frosted-silver oculars raking across the curved expanse of fine cream. A golden jewel adorned the vixen's head, proud and proper, and her eyes...

Oh my. That blue.

A twisting, yearning, delicious warmth pooled in the brindled woman's loins, desire coursing through every vein. It seemed that with her absence, Helovia had gained a number of delectable specimens, and Rhiannon briefly wondered if it would be considered wrong of her to try to taste all of them. A wicked, sultry smile lit up the mare's dark face, lips upturning into a wide grin before she nodded, idly shifting her ample, muscled frame to the side to allow room for this minx to join her in the pools of warmth.

"Please, my delicious chou," Rhiannon crooned, lust dripping from every syllable, "I would almost be offended if a goddess like yourself didn't."

Her color, rich. Gorgeous. What the thief wouldn't do to simply try a taste of her. Rhiannon wondered if she would taste as supple and refined as she looked. What a lady.

She shivered. "I am Rhiannon, my chou, but you can call me Nonnie. It would be the utmost honor for me to know the name of one such divine creature as yourself."

@Rexanna