the Rift

This is my Fight song

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

THERE'S A STORM WARNING JUST FOR YOU

"Come on, let's practice a different kind of dance here!" Ampere called out to the two mares she was patrolling with, Ranjiri and Nephele. The route had been rather dull so far, and other than some interesting smells and a briefly mischievous thought of purposefully bursting in and interrupting some of the 'couples', Ampere thought they could put their time to some decent use.

Her gaze first glanced at Nephele, a warrior, but she ended the stare on Ranjiri. She liked that crafter, but she believed strongly that everyone should know how to protect themselves and fight if needed. Did Ranjiri know how? Is crafting something you can learn? she wondered absently, but shook it off as she flexed her wings in preparation. "Just a light spar, get our blood moving and our minds thinking. Does a body good." She grinned a lop-sided, feral sort of grin. This was her element, the battlefield, the wilderness, tucked beneath an expanding storm.

Raindrops pattered down in small, scant droplets. The cover of the trees kept them mostly secure, but at times Ampere felt the moisture strike her pelt, coloring the dark darker. Tossing her head, the cool energy winding through her and needing some form of release, Ampere set off in a trot. She flicked her tail as she went, another coil of anticipation, as her movement made her into a harder target and warmed and stretched her muscles out. It'd be hard to fly down here, so better to get her legs ready.

A: 0/3

Orangemoon (x.x) Secret Grove, mild rainstorm starts. Companions/magic okay by me! Teaching?

Ampere

@Ranjiri

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Time the Dice Queen Posts: 144
OOC Account atk: 50 | def: 50 | dam: 50
Mare :: Other :: 5'7 :: 22 HP: 5050 | Buff: DROPKICK
Time
No response after 3 weeks.