[OPEN] My heart is a ghost town

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP
GO BACK TO SLEEP
SLEEP SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP GO BACK TO SLEEP SLEEP

He'd been on the hunt for something edible, and it had brought him up here. The Basin, for as much as he loved its wintery embrace, had a poor buffet selection at the best of times, but especially during the fall of frost. Not that Öde was very picky, but he liked to be satiated, especially if the other option was starving. Maybe if the green house which wasn't so green was put to actual use he wouldn't have to pick the realm like a scavenger, but alas, here he was.

Snow had still found its way here, so dutifully he drug his hooves through the white surface layer, scraping it off the preserved greens that held on formidably underneath. A more scholarly or empathetic being might have felt bad for taking the life of something which held onto it so dearly, but Öde was simply hungry, and hungry horses ate plants, and that was all the thought he bothered to put into the matter. If anything, the plants were lucky to be feeding him rather than some droll cow.

Except it was droll, awfully so. Öde felt like he was just waiting, holding his breath for something, anything, to happen that might inspire him. After the god battles life felt unfulfilled. He needed to continue his quest on becoming one of them, but how? Oblivion had been quiet as of late, and his name was still just something scrawled int he beach, ready for the tide to wash away instead of hotly branded in the minds of everyone. He was patient though, or so he liked to think, he knew his mastery would not come overnight, he was only three after all. But there was patience and then there was wasting time.

"What the fuck am I doing?" he sighed as he chewed.

Ö_D_E

Resurgere.deviantart.com & PochoAchondria.deviantart.com

@Abraham
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Raeden wondered through Helovia once again. She always found it to be just herself and Tin. No one else was ever there, and the spot her sister took next to her was now gone. They were adults and they needed to live their own separate lives. Light cream hooves traveled across the slightly frozen ground as she made her way to the fields. The soft wind flew her light mane and tail behind her as the pair continued on. Tin's eyes gazed upon the stunning mare as he smiled. 'You feel alone, But i with you . Teal and silver eyes gaved upon the creature I am never alone with you She smiled nudging his small shoulder as they walked on. Her perfectly crowned skull raised as she heard the sounds of another creature.

A ghostly damned thing stood not to far from the angle like mare. His coat was laced with tar dripping all the way to his dagger like hooves. Her silver flecked eyes gazed upon what seemed to be a living reaper. His eyes looked like they were bleeding from the pupil filling his iris with the crimson color. Raeden gazed upon the creature once more before she took a daring step towards the stranger. Her slim feminine body moved like a ray of light towards the stallion. Tin quickly ran in front of her to try to block her path, but she just chuckled nudging him out of the way. The small deer lowered his skull to point his extravagant rack towards the stag, just in case.

She hooves came to a halt a few feet away from the demon creature. Teal eyes sparkled with silver and a touch of feisty fire. She smiled a charming smirk along with a twist of something else. words It looks like your eating some grass... The words twisted from her perfect maw with a feminine drawl. I am Raeden and this is Tin. What is your name Mr. Tall, dark, and demonic? She chuckled lightly flicking her cream colored tail over the soft cloud markings on her coat. Tin on the other hand snorted while pinning his ears and baring his teeth. He did not approve of this Thing

words words

Image Credits

Macaria Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: Three Years [Birdsong]
Psilo

i've got my feet on the ground

and i don't go to sleep to dream

She climbs and climbs, up and up and up into the ring of thick cloud looming above her head. She's never actually been here before, but some yearlings she met on the road pointed the way and said it's a magical place to 'chill'. It was the group's response to her asking what they do for fun and where they like to hang out. Yes, it was as awkward as it sounds. Despite the odd social encounter the girl followed their directions and she now finds herself gaining altitude upon a slanted stone ridden path. Her wide cloven feet grab the terrain with ease as she trudges happily up into the misty barrier. She cannot even see the ground below her unless she lowers her face to her knees, whuffing the mist with snorts through her pink nose. Just when she thinks she may have made a perilous mistake the thick cloud breaks and she's atop a weirdly high plateau of ethereal serenity. Ravens scatter at her arrival and a few stags go bounding into the snowy shadows together.

Dang. They were right.

She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes. Her mother crosses her mind for a second before she blocks the heavy feeling. She cannot talk to her constantly anymore – she must grow out of it; she's convinced herself of such. Her tail flicks idly while her mind sinks into a semi-trance.

“What the fuck am I doing?” A baritone voice brakes her meditation and she flutters her bright honey eyes open to the whitened world. She cannot see the dark figure producing the voice until she walks forward a few feet, a stallion digging through the snow, for food she assumes. Her tummy gurgles and she starts to make her way toward him with a relaxed walk and perked ears. She'll join him, she decides.

Macaria doesn't see the woman until she is there at the stallion already. The dapple baby arrives just in time to hear the woman make her small joke. Mac cannot help but giggle and contemplates that she should make her own comical jab...but she lacks one. Instead she offers a smile and a chipper little voice filled with sweetness and femininity, “It's not a bad idea...” So she bends to dig through the layers of snow down to the green nutrients below. She grabs a mouthful and chews for a moment before breaking the silence. “I'm Macaria.” She blurts after she swallows. Her eyes move over the deer-thing and back to the dark stallion. Distaste? She silently wonders if the man is an evil something... Her jolt of suspicion and slight fear should trigger her magic but she finds that the tingling is absent and her sparks do not summon from her steely dapples like they should. She steps back a few steps and gazes to the beautiful mare and back to the ominous male. “Which one of you broke my sparks?” She examines them and then the dapples around her hips and ribs. “They worked right before I saw you....” Her eyes pleadingly settle on the pair, she holds nothing like resentment or accusation in its traditional form... She's more or less closer to weepy than angry.

macaria

Image by Psilo!

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

ABRAHAM

He had been following her. His illusive, tiny sister. Well, she was not really tiny any more. She was growing larger than most fillies her age, the blood of their father running strong in her veins just as it ran through the sons of hellion. He kept losing her scent in the snow as he followed her away from the Hidden Falls. He had witnessed something he did not want to be a part of when he was searching for her there, making it easy for his sister to slip through the borders unnoticed by him. Grinding his teeth, he pressed on up the curvature of the path to the Heavenly Fields. He remembered the island that floated above this place all those seasons ago, before Macaria was born and before his mother died. Part of him would have liked the island to still be there, but the recent expansion of his world by the gods was enough to fulfill his longing and his wanderlust. His hooves pressed hard into the packed path and his dragons circled overhead, undetected and unseen through the misty fog.

Finally reaching the summit, Abraham lifted his broad head. Ears swiveled behind his horns, reaching out for the voice of his sister. After standing stark still for what seemed like eternity, he finally heard it. The singsong whisper of her voice on the wind, pulling him forcefully from his statue-position in the snow. His thick legs lifted in a high trot, pulling him towards Macaria with an inward haste. There was something in her voice that made him quicken his step, a nervousness birthed in an overprotective nature tugging at the strings of his heart and beginning to boil his blood. Above him, Gwyneverre screamed her discontent and the dragons spiralled down to earth. As they broke through the fog, so did their bondmate. Mac he commanded them, and they obeyed. White and gold flitted around the thick filly, hissing and dangerous trilling sounds quietly ebbing from parted jaws. Brienne, the larger of the two dragons, swooped upward to land on Macaria's back. The royal reptile was careful with her claws, as to not cut the precious sister. Emerald eyes fell dangerously on the deer. I could eat that companion, she told Abraham, her wings lifted as frost fell from between her razor teeth. Gwyneverre, the smaller white, continued to glide in circles around Macaria, watching the unknown mare.

"Ode." Abraham nodded to the dark stallion digging before them as he stopped his trot at Macaria's side. Gwyneverre moved to land on Abraham's brow, balancing herself on his twin, twisted horns. His shoulder touched his sister's, and he looked to the other mare suspiciously. Who dared make his sister's voice waver?

I taste like magic, waves that swallow quick and deep
Throw the bait, catch the shark, bleed the water red
Fifty words for murder and I'm every one of them
[Image: xk84bk6.png]

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme