the Rift

[OPEN] Only one way to soothe my soul

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

Öde was wandering in search of food again, and ended up in a place where many different types of hungers were satisfied. Given his rather large endowment and his penchant for public displays, one would think he'd be a lot better off with the mares than he was. To be truthful, he hadn't put a lot of effort into it really. He definitely saw a few mares that he liked on a purely attractive basis, but he'd never gotten a chance to get close to them, to delve into their world. It was more the notion or power, of gods, that roused Öde's passions. Dominating a mare however, was its own mild form of that, and he wondered if it might not be a better form of release than Ashamin's cave.

The memory brought a simper to his face.

As he walked he pulled his wolf's pelt tighter over his withers. Accustomed to the cold he was not impervious to it, but it did make him consider how slim his chances would be here today. Certainly he could goad a mare with the whole line, I'll warm you up (wink wink), but they were already all at home trying to stay warm in the first place - nature wasn't fond of frostfall sex, too many tings to go wrong, before and after. Would he have to wait until spring, doing his best to avoid Ashamin until then? He sighed, a resigned and unhappy sound.

"I don't think I can manage until then," he complained aloud, picking at passing vegetation as he went to satisfy at least some part of him.

THE GLASS IS HALF EMPTY

@Volterra
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

V O L T E R R A
OH, MY EYES ARE SEEING RED
DOUBLE VISION FROM THE BLOOD WE'VE SHED

There is something about this place that would surely rouse even the most uptight of stallions. It reeks of sex, of everything filthy and beautiful, from the soft caresses of long-time lovers to the perfunctory rutting of lustful strangers. For Volterra, a man whose desires rage very close to the surface, it's hard to resist the allure of the Grove and the hedonistic delights that reside within. But, for once, he's not on the hunt for that. Of course, if it was offered to him, he would be a fool not to take it - because big balls run in the family, and need emptying regularly - but he is quite satisfied with his work thus far, and quite spent from his night with her.

No, he comes here out of pure coincidence, rather than through the hunt for tail. He hasn't ventured here often, as it doesn't hold the dark allure that he is so attracted to, and he can find his women anywhere in Helovia, not just this place. His dragons soar miles above him, so high that they are no more than distant dots. Their minds are a thin tendril in his own, hardly noticeable - although easily called upon should the need arise.

It is a familiar voice that bids his aimless path to alter, a grin working its way onto his muzzle. Ah, his cousin! They last met just after one of the God fights, and Volterra now knows quite how excited Öde can get in such situations. He shouldn't mock. He has done that as well, of course, but not quite so...publicly. Still, to each their own. They are men, and they are entitled to take their pleasure wherever they desire - if that is wrong, then why did the Gods build their anatomy in such a manner? "Öde, brother!" The goliath approaches with a jovial posture, jogging through the chilly air in a haze of hot breath. Of course, Öde is not his brother, but he is as close to one as Volterra has ever had. A kinsman, if you will. "What can you not manage until then?" He tilts his head quizzically, a head so brazenly adorned with Gashad's skull.

image credits

@Öde (I can't remember if you want to be tagged or not, let me know if not <3)

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

He nearly jumped at his name, but quickly settled by the word that followed it, and the voice he recognized. A smile displaced the unhappy frown on his lips, and turning, his grin grew as he beheld Volterra. Brother was accurate enough to the young wolf, and he took up the term in easy stride - bound blood them, that was all that mattered.

"Volterra, my brother," he greeted with a guttural purr. "Ah, got a new crown I see," Öde's gaze coasted across the gleaming bone of one of the felled gods. He hoped there wasn't jealousy in his tone, but it was definitely there in his breast, fluttering like a trapped bird. He crushed it with a smile, it's bones snapping as he gulped. As much he yearned for some morsel from the gods besides a scar, he was content enough to see it born on his brother's 'brow. Besides, he had new things too, even if it wasn't half as good, at least it was half something.

Thankfully Öde didn't know Volterra had gained something golden too, otherwise he might not have contained his green monster so well.

"Oh you know," Öde replied to the question with an aversion of his gaze - not out of shame, more like he was waving away the importance of it. "Just get's lonely this time of the year, and this time of the year has just started." He gave a rueful grin, not sure if Volterra would know at what he hinted at. He had no idea of all the conquests Volterra had already made. Being elder, perhaps he should be ashamed.

THE GLASS IS HALF EMPTY

No tagging please :3
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Reginald Posts: 165
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 hh :: 3 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Ka'Mate :: Harpy Eagle :: None & Ka'Ora :: Harpy Eagle :: None M.E.

Some say you're trouble, boy Just because you like to destroy All the things that bring the idiots joy Well, what's wrong with a little destruction?

[OH NO OH NO WE'RE VEERING OFF-ROAD WE'RE GONNA--]

He is angry with Ka’Ora.

Poor, unfortunate harpy as she is. She is disgraced, ashamed and chastised; she hides from her master now, deep in the shadows of some unknown sky, to heal from her affront to his senses. She had sent him a visual from the air, the image of two dark stallions stamped across the tranquil serenity of the grove. She had sent the questioning thought--Who is?-- with the image of the red-eared demon child man splashed all across her words. It is Öde, he had been gracious enough to teach her. He is a friend.

Friend, she had preened, gliding on wide, powerful wings as she surveyed the other stallion, And he is Brother?

Oh, poor, poor harpy fool. Mistaking such a stranger for the master’s beloved twin. Oh, how great and terrible his anger was, laced within the calm, cutting mental voice. Does he look like Abraham? he asked cooly, and Ka’Ora could feel the pulse of his rage behind his words. Master was furious; master was dangerous.

She fled.

It is hard for Reginald to dispel that anger so quickly; he snorts, hard, and his breast expands, his edges and curves taut with the fury. He decides to see Öde and the stranger whom his bonded dares to call ‘brother’ with his own eyes; he is as curious as he is angered by her innocent, luckless slight upon his character. He descends, then, unto a place of quiet, hapless romance, where the odor of sex and passion is always cloying, always clinging.

He comes upon those two shadows—so very male, the air thrumming with the heat of it. It is automatic: he stops in his tracks, the white heat of the piss overtaking him as the thick, golden rope splashes upon the earth, draining the spitting rage even as his bladder empties. Ah, that is better. He is soothed in many ways.

*”…get's lonely this time of the year, and this time of the year has just started."*

Öde,” he hails, finishing his trek and seeing that it was indeed the Red-Eye’d stud he had met that fateful day, discussing the nature of clouds. He sees the line of his chest, the fullness of his form; he remembers how rangy the boy had been, and Reginald is pleased by his health, how he seems to have grown from the weed of a colt he had been previously. “I interrupted,” he says, and his voice is ever that dark whisper, that slight ribbon that seems to curl almost unwillingly from his breast.

His eyes—they do not cut to the other stallion, more like trail to those dark features, those bloodied eyes, the line of his neck, his powerful, powerful legs. He studies him, wordlessly, and the thought is born in his skull: Should I have to know this one as well? The basilisk is thorough; he does not like wildcards.

[--CRASH]
"talk talk talk"

day1953@pbase

--Please tag REGINALD in every reply!

--All force is allowed to be used against this character!

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
MENACING BOY PARTY, SCARY STUD FEST 2016

V O L T E R R A
OH, MY EYES ARE SEEING RED
DOUBLE VISION FROM THE BLOOD WE'VE SHED

The unicorn's remark on his new crown makes him ponder for a moment - he's so used to the skull on his face now that he often forgets it's even there. He keeps meaning to prise it off and keep it for battles only, as it does sweat quite horribly when the weather gets hotter, but for now he's content to leave it and let it enhance his natural menace. "Ah, yes. One of the creatures who came through the Rift made the fatal mistake of attacking me. His skull makes quite the trophy." The brute declines to mention the fact that the skull had landed on his face purely by accident, or via some beyond-the-grave curse by the skeletal bastard he killed.

His cousin's second words bring an idle smirk to the skulled face, and his tail entwines lazily between his thick thighs. "There are only two ways that I know of to ease said loneliness," he rumbles, his eyes gleaming. If Öde seems awkward in any way, Volterra does not notice. He is on a high of Isopia-feels, and the sweet, sweet memories make his groin ache. "One is to fight, because there are few things better than the slap of flesh and stench of blood to warm you on a winter's day." The livid scars on the stallion's pelt, not to mention the battle-hardened tones of his body, show that he is no stranger to the battlefield. "The other is to service a mare." He says it simply, grotesquely, his eyes wide with delight and his jaw set into a smirk. They are both men, are they not? It is their wont to talk about whatever they like when they are in each other's company, and the beast assumes Öde - with his refined, if a little creepy, good looks - is a big hit with the broads.

Then, there is another. The goliath's head turns, intrigued, curious as to the identity of this gatecrasher. There is something vaguely familiar about him, although Volterra is fairly certain he has never seen him in the flesh before. He stinks of musk and piss, and the odour makes the stallion's own hips buckle in preparation to release a reeking stream onto the soil of the Grove. Only his small semblance of social decency prevents it, and he holds his bladder with considerable effort. I interrupted, hisses the stranger, and Volterra feels himself examined. "Not at all," he responds, his own voice a throaty growl, a neutral purr. "You know each other?" He looks between his cousin and the stranger, questioning.

image credits

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]