the Rift

[OPEN] My body's strained but god I like it

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu
ÖDE
Öde was pulling himself out of the hot springs as dusk threatened to settle. Tonight would be a full moon, and after being caught out earlier, he fully intended to hole up in his cave and ride out the misery all on his own. In preparation for that, he'd let himself lounge in the warmth of the natural hot springs, which were completely enjoyable. The only problem was the after part, which was balls-slapping cold. His manhood pulled taut into himself, and hurriedly he grabbed for his wolf's pelt to bury himself under its meager layer of warmth. It was all part of the plan though; get himself numb enough that maybe his returned injuries wouldn't hurt so damn much. A faint chance, but one he was willing to try.

"By the Spark's beard that's cold!" he complained to himself, shaking as much excess water off as he could manage before it formed into little icicles on his hide. "You'd think we'd have hired a fleet of dragons by now to deal with this, or is suffering in silence a test of fortitude?" he continued to mutter to himself, a habit he was only recently beginning to be aware he easily slipped into. Which, was probably because sometimes he talked back, to himself that was. Today he was only half insane though, and kept his conversation one sided as he jogged in place to warm his muscles, fighting his own numbing method for the sake of immediate relief.

His mane was wet against his crest, and his lion's tail was soggy as it flicked behind him, dragging across the snow. Visible breath puffed around his nose, quick with the anxiety of the oncoming night and the teeth of winter pressed so ruefully against him.

I have become DEATH
the destroyer of worlds.
image credits

@Nessie for Sialia or Glacia
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode