the Rift

Eye On What I'm After [Teaching Spar - Alysanne]

Erebos Posts: 474
Aurora Basin General atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 75.5 | Buff: DANCE
Orsino :: Plain Kitsune :: Dark Illusions & Enyo :: Common Griffon :: Draining Clutch Heather
EREBOS
He had to prove himself. There was nothing else beyond this thought, this entreaty, this notion.

He had to show the world what he was made of. He had to finesse his way through machinations. He had to surge and plague and incense wrath. He had to dedicate his being to strength, to diligence, to endurance and fortitude (against the world, against the horrors, against the ways in which life always led him directly to slaughter).

So, by pure, unholy vitriol, he found his figure mounting a war, a campaign, between the surroundings. He’d been in the labyrinth before, because it seemed fun, because it seemed amusing and diverting, and all he’d received for his curiosity, speculation, and upheaval was a sound beating from one of his own. The little demon, the growing, gangly infidel, wouldn’t allow the memory to remain so firm, so grasped, so clenched in his mind. This place would be more than just a reminder of his failure. It could also be a scene of triumph, of conquest, of mastery.

But no storms raged, and no great bear-masked Haruspexes wandered down paths, disrupting whims and mercurial endeavors. Instead, the barest amount of sunlight shifted through the thick trees and the pressing, snow-laden boughs. They meandered, him and Orsino (and if Erebos was bitter, than the kitsune was the epitome of rancor and menace), traversing and traveling down the maze corridors, seeking, searching, praying for an opportunity to reveal they were more than ineffectual fools.

Only when it seemed their excursion was going to be prove fruitless (at the notion, Orsino began to hiss and it reverberated deep within Erebos, so both seemed to be growling compatriots, grouchy and discontent), did he spot another figure near a pool of water. He didn’t know which path they’d taken to get there, which stalks bent left or right, which pointed north or south, but he was well aware of an opportunity when he spotted one – and even if the figure was completely unfamiliar to him, he embraced the chance.

It was a painted mare, winged and all (and had he fought someone with feathers and plumage, who could rise into the swell of the sky?), shuffling between the branches and barbs of the carnivorous forest. He grew close to her, appearing friendly and amicable with the depth of his grin and the silly, mischievous bounty in his eyes, greeting in the way boisterous, young, ridiculous males do. “Hello!” When he advanced, scrutinized and studied for only the barest of moments, his smile chiseled even deeper, further, a charismatic persuasion enlightening a blackguard’s face. “I’m Erebos! Who are you?” And then, just as quickly, like he was unraveling and unfurling at the notion, at the prospects, at the possibilities, he announced the next bramble of intentions. “I’m looking for a spar partner. Would you be interested?” He knew nothing about her. She knew nothing about him. Somehow, the mysterious, enigmatic twist amidst the labyrinthine conditions, amongst the dissipating mania, seemed perfect.

[Teaching Spar: Erebos vs. Alysanne.
0/3 posts. Feel free to make the first move!
Setting: Green Labyrinth – midday. Next to a pool of water. Trees are snow-laden.
Looking forward to sparring with you! Notes to follow your first attack! ^_^]
Image Credit

@Alysanne

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

we heal with love

Alysanne had been aiming for the Veins of the Gods, having officially given up on her quest and needing to report her failure, but as the landscape changed into a bamboo forest she realized that she had wandered significantly in the wrong direction. Hemlock (unhelpfully) explained just how wrong she had been - the only thing worse would have been if she had wandered straight northward. “Well why didn’t you say something sooner?” ‘Too funny!’ The little owl hooted and nipped affectionately at one of her ears as Alysanne came to stand next to a pool of water - looking around and trying to figure out which direction she needed to go now. The simplest solution was, of course, to take off and fly but it had been well over a year since she had last used her wings and she had a feeling it wouldn’t be easy the first time, especially as her sprain from the last spar was continuing to heal.

But instead of finding which direction she needed, she found company. Through the stalks of bamboo emerged a dark blue, young unicorn. He looked to be just a little bit older than her daughter but it was thoughts of her son that he brought forth, along with a terrible feeling of longing to see Artorius again. But she smiled at the stranger as he greeted her with an enthusiastic display of manners. “Pleasure to meet you Erebos, I’m Alysanne.” Although, after the pleasantries, the conversation took a strange turn and he asked her if she wanted to spar! Her face crinkled up in confusion, ears flattening and showing just how uninterested she was.

Had he somehow learned of how expertly she had failed in her last attempt. Had word spread to all the other herds? The Edge had a useless Moon Doctor, pass it on! Her voice was wary when she continued, green eyes narrowing in suspicion. “Not particularly.” But even as she was readying herself to move on from this odd little interaction, Hemlock nipped at her ear again and interrupted ‘Good idea! Easier than with friend.’ The small owl then hooted out loud, flapping his wings in a small, playful challenge to the kitsune with the young blue male.  

Maybe this would be easier. She still wanted to learn, even though her self-esteem had taken quite the punch after the last spar. She didn’t know Erebos and though she had certainly demonstrated an incredible ability to care far too much about those she didn’t know… it could, theoretically, make learning a little bit easier. If only he didn't look so young. She was going to have to stop thinking about her son whenever she looked at the youth before her if she was going to be even marginally successful in learning anything this time around.

“But alright, I do need to learn.” She took a step backwards, angling her body so that she was properly facing Erebos and half with a mind to continue backing away and leave this odd forest altogether despite what she had just said.

Only backward was not where she should be moving now that she had confirmed her willingness to be the spar partner young Erebos was seeking. And at least she could comfort herself with the knowledge that she could heal him after they were done. Inhaling deeply, the pegasus mare decided if this was going to happen she would have to jump right in and initiate it herself. Hemlock took off from his perch between her ears and flew into the air above the pair, not intending to interfere unless needed. He would happily scratch out Erebos' eyes for even thinking about harming Alysanne but considering how politely this spar was starting out such violent actions were not yet required.

So it was that just after taking that backwards step, Alysanne surged forward - using her long strides to close the gap between them before shifting her weight to the back and rearing. She did not really want to hurt him, hoping to strike a shoulder instead of somewhere more delicate. She remembered how effective using her wings to buffet Tembovu's face had been and mentally shied away from any attack that might draw blood. Her wings stayed pinned to her sides as she moved, green eyes already rimmed with white out of fear as her heart started to race.

-------
Word Count: 732
Attack: 1/3
Previous Injuries: sore wing from previous spar
Notes: After much deliberation, Aly charges at Erebos, rearing and striking out with her hooves

so nervous/excited! :D am I allowed to ask questions during a teaching spar too?

alysanne & hemlock

image credits

@Erebos (would you like me to tag you for this spar?)
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Orsino :: Plain Kitsune :: Dark Illusions & Enyo :: Common Griffon :: Draining Clutch Heather
EREBOS
The fight started out as bits of nothingness, plunged into serenity instead of villainy. It was almost peaceful, dipped below snow and greenery, fine firs and withered stalks. There was no hate resting between his skull and movements. There was no wrath courting the fire of his motions. He knew naught about her, and she knew naught about him, and all he had to go on was how he yearned to be more than the boy who faltered at every turn.

She, this Alysanne, didn’t even seem to want to fight (and to the lad who’d come from mountains, from legends, from toils and terrors of the great beyond, it was strange to believe there were some who resisted the call to arms). Perhaps the owl convinced her, in the way companions swayed their bonded. Maybe she yearned for power too, down in the depths of her quiet, tranquil soul.

The bird did have an intriguing effect on Orsino, who believed the hoot to be the makings of a battle cry and sneered, grunted, and hissed, eager and ready, bristling and fervent.

Only as the femme agreed, as she consented to his skirmish request, did Erebos truly study her. They were similar in height, and he’d likely have no daunting, overbearing presence over her. The wings, however, gave him pause, because there was so much to them, all feathers and plumage, all bright, gentle-looking things, and he wondered what it would be like to fly (or ruin them, Orsino crooned, and the scion envisioned blood and feathers on the maze floor).

Then she advanced, and his ponderings were muddled and mired by the taste, the relish, of battle, where his blood surged and his mind called to calculations, to devastation, to munitions. The embers bolstered against his heart, the darkness growled along his ears, and he only had the smallest of moments to defy the strength of the winged one’s prestige.

He attempted to dodge to the right as her body rose, as her hooves flailed, but the impact along his left shoulder was a brutal, bold beast, curling and foaming along his crown as the pain ricocheted through muscle and bone. A loud gasp unwound from his lungs, and he felt the air rush, swift and keen, away from the depths of his figure; breathless and shocked, muddled and bludgeoned.

It was like he was back with Ashamin and that damn bear skull, crushing him, defying him, courting him into disaster and loss, into conquest and defeat, reminding him of nothingness and no matter how hard he tried, it didn’t matter in the end. There was always someone better, someone stronger – and oh, how he wished it could be him one day.

Orsino, plunging amongst the layers of bracken and leaves, called across their void, along the haunting, poignant memories, vile and caustic, the same as he’d always been. Go for the wings! The wings!

The boy shook his head and chose not to glance at his newfound injury. He could feel it all the same, pulsing, pervading, irritating, nettling in one long, lingering laceration, billowing with blood in a slow, steady trickle. It wasn’t his first scar, and certainly not his last - just another reminder of inadequacy and the will to overcome his deficits.

But the wings? To scar those pretty, precious quills? Erebos knew the reasoning behind it; she might be rendered incapable of flying, of fleeing, if he’d managed to injure the down, if he’d cut and slashed in just the right places. It seemed wrong. It seemed unjust. Surely, that wasn’t what this gentle one deserved.

If it were the painted Colossus, or Ashamin again, the notions and sentiments would be altogether different.

So he ignored the little infidel and his wild sibilance, advancing solely on frustration and exasperation, for the strangling, biting, gnawing rasps of pain tore at his cranium in every movement, lowering his head, intending to engage her left hind with his deadly sword. With any luck, he wouldn’t have to be pressed to sever or split her beautiful plumage. With any luck, he wouldn’t have to remember the weight of this world and his terrible collapse along its warren ever again.

[1/3. 701 words.
* As Alysanne attacks his left, Erebos attempts to dodge to the left. Alysanne’s hooves cut against his left shoulder, causing a long, bleeding laceration down the length of it.
* Erebos tries to advance towards Alysanne’s left, lowering his skull in hopes of dragging his horn somewhere along her left hind.]
Image Credit

@Alyssane [oh yes, please tag me too!]

Teaching Notes:
Huzzah! Thank you for doing this with me! :D Of course you’re allowed to ask questions. You can either leave them here or slide them to me on Skype.

What Went Well:
* Emotions: You know Alysanne so well, and it shows! I love the little bits and pieces between her and Hemlock, and how she really didn’t want to be involved with this in the first place (PFT, IC things be damned ;D).

I really liked this part in particular: Maybe this would be easier. She still wanted to learn, even though her self-esteem had taken quite the punch after the last spar. She didn’t know Erebos and though she had certainly demonstrated an incredible ability to care far too much about those she didn’t know… it could, theoretically, make learning a little bit easier. If only he didn't look so young. She was going to have to stop thinking about her son whenever she looked at the youth before her if she was going to be even marginally successful in learning anything this time around. She has to manage to convince herself that this is a good idea, and the reminders about her son were awesome (oh yes, I want more of that, thank you very much!).

* Attacks: Its simple, concise, and easy to follow. Much appreciated!

To Work On:

Surroundings: I also fail at this, so I’ll be nit-picky with you and maybe I’ll remember to actually implement it myself. ;D But be sure to mention the surroundings, scenery, etc. and how it affects the fight. Can Alysanne utilize the labyrinth to her advantage? Can Hemlock? Could you do something with the water or the trees or all this snow? :D

Directions: While your attack was simple and concise, I also didn’t know where Alysanne was going in particular. I like having a direct line to follow. Tell me if she’s going left, right, up, down, where along his side, etc, just so I can have a clear view instead of picking it up myself. It’ll make it so much easier in the long run when you’re trying to respond to mine as well.

For instance: So it was that just after taking that backwards step, Alysanne surged forward - using her long strides to close the gap between them before shifting her weight to the back and rearing. She did not really want to hurt him, hoping to strike a shoulder instead of somewhere more delicate. She remembered how effective using her wings to buffet Tembovu's face had been and mentally shied away from any attack that might draw blood. Her wings stayed pinned to her sides as she moved, green eyes already rimmed with white out of fear as her heart started to race. Here would’ve been a good place to tell me which shoulder (left or right), where she’s coming from, etc.

* Grammar: Again, you’re battling Captain Nit-Picky. Just one thing:

Had he somehow learned of how expertly she had failed in her last attempt. - Should end with a question mark: Had he somehow learned of how expertly she had failed in her last attempt?

To Think About:
* Upcoming Damage: Once the dice roll goes down, how is Alysanne going to be injured (or not – Erebos is really good at missing XD)?

* Upcoming Emotions: The hardest thing about these nice characters is putting them into spars/fights and their struggle with emotions. How does she feel about fighting? How does she feel about injuring someone else? Tie it into her son aspect – I already liked that. :D What about Hemlock? How does he feel about the whole thing? How is that sore wing going to impact her?

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

we heal with love

Alysanne could feel herself fracturing as she sees the blood that her hooves had brought forth, staining his dark pelt. There was a terrifying moment as she saw not blue but black - the coat of her son. It caused her to stumble as her hooves found the ground once more, her green eyes shutting in an attempt to block out the guilt that was rising within her throat like bile. The bamboo forest felt too close around her, even if they were in a small clearing, choking her as she fought away the terrible vision. When her green eyes flashed open again, reminding herself that closing them during a spar could be a fatal mistake, they swam with tears as her gaze passed over their surroundings. Focusing on anything but the blood. The thickness of the vegetation surrounding them made Alysanne feel as though she was cut off from everyone - as if it was just her and the young Erebos - and she did not like that sensation one bit. If something were to happen to him she would heal him without hesitation but if something happened to her, she could be left here and no one would ever find her. It might serve her right for getting involved in this spar in the first place…

“You not alone.” Hemlock chided her angrily, upset with the train of thought that Alysanne had been adopting. Sometimes she forgot about him, forgot about that extra piece of her soul that she had been given, and how she would never be alone because of him. “He not Arty.” He reaffirmed, willing her to stop comparing this dark youth with the one that was missing, the one she loved so much. "This is good. Be strong, Aly!" Hemlock shouted through their bond, his voice riddled with concern. He did not think this was a good idea but she did and he would help her through it all the same. It would either be really good for her or it would end in a disaster like the last time. She turned slowly, wings unfolding just slightly for balance, shaking herself from the daydream as Hemlock circled closely nearby, keeping an eye on both Alysanne and the young stallion she had engaged into this spar with while ignoring the little fox-creature for now.

In his attentiveness, it was the owl that noticed when Erebos moved - the blue unicorn was not waiting for Alysanne to talk herself back into their spar. Although Hemlock hooted an alarm, it was not enough to shake the dazed Alysanne entirely from herself and back into the present where her attention was sorely needed.

She screamed in pain as his horn pierced her skin across her left thigh, exposed now that her wings had been extended away from her sides. The sharp point went beyond scraping the surface as it dug into her flesh, tearing the muscles closest to the surface. Out of instinct, she moved forward to get away which only lengthened the gash, helping Erebos's horn to drag along her thigh as blood began to seep from the deep wound. As far as methods taken to remind her that this was not her son but a fight that she had consented in, she could have done without the blood and pain but it was effective. She came crashing into the present, gasping as she placed weight on the injured leg for the first time.

Before she could even react - her head only getting as far as to whip around and figure out where Erebos was, Hemlock moved in. He had been idle in their last spar, following Alysanne’s request to stay out of it, but he was not going to make the same mistake this time. Tembovu had not caused this damage to his bonded and the small owl was unwilling to wait for Alysanne to snap out of her conflicted mind. He dived towards the right side of Erebos’s face - his screech high and angry as his claws outstretched and reached to find purchase on the delicate flesh there. If he was lucky, he might even get an eye. The wordless shout from Alysanne that followed her realization of his actions was not filled with pain for herself - but for her companion, for what he was trying to do. It was too much. She wanted to protect them both - Hemlock from retaliation as he defended her and Erebos from the small but dangerous claws of her companion - but was unable to do anything in those few seconds it took for the owl to dive.

-----
Word Count: 773
Attack: 2/3
Previous Injuries: sore wing from previous spar, deep gash along left thigh
Notes: Alysanne takes a deep gash to her left thigh from Erebos’s horn, limiting her movement and ability to put weight on the limb without pain.
Before she can react, Hemlock dives towards Erebos’s face, reaching out with his claws in an attempt to scratch him

alysanne & hemlock

image credits

@Erebos .

Questions and Things:
Thank you so much for the notes! They're very helpful :D I definitely forget to talk about the environment (something I do in regular posts as well)

The only thing I'm confused about is in regards to attacks. I've been told to not be specific about where my character is in relation to the other because that could be considered powerplay so I thought that meant I should be a little vague and speak in general terms - letting the other player decide where and when the attack is landed. Like if she aims high on his right shoulder with an attack, isn't that powerplaying where he is in relation to her? When he could have moved? So I guess my question is how do you balance powerplaying with being specific enough for the other player to get an idea of your intentions? Tried to follow your example with this post so please let me know if this is better!
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

EREBOS
Something felt horribly, horribly wrong.

Her scream echoed through the depths of his skull, grating, harsh, and shrill, wreaking havoc over his mind. He’d never heard such a jarring sound, and it haunted his movements, his sentiments, until his thoughts nearly froze over in conflict.

Had all the others shrieked as he cut into them? Had the monsters bled? Had Ashamin screeched in the storm, and he’d never been able to hear him? Or had they all merely accepted their roles in life, the schemes and ruses of battle, tucked the pain and agony into their chests and moved on?

This should’ve been easy, he thought. He didn’t know her. She should’ve been one more stepping stone on the path to greatness. After all, she was virtually nothing to him, another creature passing through warrens and mazes. But the good, gallant portion of his heart ached to hear her in agony because of his actions.

But another part of him, the cold, nefarious, demonic shards (where Orsino lurked, laughing and snickering), seemed almost pleased, content, and satisfied at her misery. It meant he’d been successful. It meant he was going somewhere. It meant he was getting better, stronger, faster, capable of marring, condemning, and destroying. Wasn’t this what everything was for? Weren’t these his goals – to triumph, to conquer, to devastate? Didn’t he have to condemn others before he could go for the Colossus?

I don’t think I can do this, he ushered to Orsino, who scoffed and snorted, who hissed and blanched, disappointed in the boy who seemed to never want to press hard enough into the skin of his enemy.

This what you want! The little beast growled through their bond, shaking his head amongst the bracken, watching as Erebos seemed to do nothing but come to one more crisis.

The situation was an endless cycle. It was like Rexanna, struggling against the Rotunda wall. It was like Ki’irha, bleeding and broken, curled and coiled, barely above the ground, asking for him to stop. It was like Cathun, only accepting his terms because he’d wanted a friend.

It wasn’t fair for Alysanne to become another fractured token for his sake. The apologies and regrets stuck to his throat like bile, folding over his tongue and mouth, cursing the foundation of his ambitions. His eyes shifted to the long laceration he’d embedded into her flesh, to the blood still dripping from his horn.

The boy likely would’ve stopped right then and there – bowed his head against her and received what he’d deserved – but Orsino’s piercing shout (Owl!) folded over his membrane. His gaze lifted further, to the sky, to the fronds of greenery, to the diving feathers of the bird, and he tried to twist his head from side to side, back away (too slow, he knew, due to the first lingering cut down his left shoulder), and move from the long talons of the flying predator.

But they still sunk into his head, pulling and snatching at tufts of hair along his forelock and poll, clipping over his right ear with small, brazen cuts that stung and ached.

The sensation of protecting himself, of defending against the opposing companion, awakened the barbs and thorns in his soul all over again; like naught mattered except blood and disaster, ruin and abominations. It was exhausting to be pulled in so many directions.

Erebos used the opportunity he had, attempting to swing his horn, his sword, his cutlass, towards the companion, hoping he hadn’t managed to fly off or rise too far, wondering if he could force the bird out of their game.

Orsino, savage, smoldering, seething little Orsino, snatched his own chance, wandering through the thickets and harpooning for the mare. He used the bushes, the ferns, the labyrinth contortions with the designs that she might not be able to see or detect his presence (crawling and slithering, almost a snake instead of a fox). The tiny infidel, with his twisted heart and nefarious qualities, shuffled his way towards her hind, and as he appeared, launching from the grass, he attempted to bite at her already wounded left thigh.

Pain for pain the kitsune hissed, and Erebos felt the guilt gnaw at him all over again.

[2/3. 706 words.
* As Hemlock comes for Erebos’ face, he attempts to move his head from side to side and back away, but due to his wounds, he’s not fast enough. Hemlock grabs tufts of hair from Erebos’ poll and forelock, and also delivers a series of small cuts to his right ear.
* As Hemlock attacks, Erebos tries to swing his horn towards the owl.
* While Erebos is attacking Hemlock, Orsino tries to hide in the bushes and crawl behind Alysanne. He attempts to launch from the grass and bite at her already wounded left thigh.]
Image Credit

Teaching Notes:

Question has already been answered via Skype. :D T’was a good one! Hope I helped with the clarity and understanding.

What Went Well:

* Attacks: I thought this was simple, to the point, and very much in character. Of course Hemlock would want to help Alysanne, especially since he didn’t get to assist in the prior spar. Thank you for including directions! It gave me a sense of space, where they all seem to be, and where to go from there. I hope my directions are doing the same for you!

* Emotions: Good grief, poor Alysanne. ;__; I thought you utilized her emotions throughout the post very well. Some of my favorites were:

Alysanne could feel herself fracturing as she sees the blood that her hooves had brought forth, staining his dark pelt. There was a terrifying moment as she saw not blue but black - the coat of her son. It caused her to stumble as her hooves found the ground once more, her green eyes shutting in an attempt to block out the guilt that was rising within her throat like bile. You painted a very clear picture on what she’s feeling, how her son haunts her, and how she is coping with the spar. It’s rough to battle with our kinder characters, because it doesn’t seem like something they’d be willing to do, but I think you embodied her reasons quite well.

“You not alone.” Hemlock chided her angrily, upset with the train of thought that Alysanne had been adopting. Sometimes she forgot about him, forgot about that extra piece of her soul that she had been given, and how she would never be alone because of him. “He not Arty.” He reaffirmed, willing her to stop comparing this dark youth with the one that was missing, the one she loved so much. "This is good. Be strong, Aly!" This was really awesome too – you go Hemlock! What a lovely connection these two share, and its nice to see him attempting to be her strength and guidance through this tough battle.

* Damage Taking: Those darn dice rolls! Critical hits are so hard. D: But I thought you did an excellent job of taking that monstrous hit in stride.

She screamed in pain as his horn pierced her skin across her left thigh, exposed now that her wings had been extended away from her sides. The sharp point went beyond scraping the surface as it dug into her flesh, tearing the muscles closest to the surface. Out of instinct, she moved forward to get away which only lengthened the gash, helping Erebos's horn to drag along her thigh as blood began to seep from the deep wound. This was very detailed, and sounded absolutely painful. I cringed.

To Work On:

* Surroundings: I saw you trying, which was great. When we use surroundings in spars, its got to be more than just detailing what’s around them. This part: When her green eyes flashed open again, reminding herself that closing them during a spar could be a fatal mistake, they swam with tears as her gaze passed over their surroundings. Focusing on anything but the blood. The thickness of the vegetation surrounding them made Alysanne feel as though she was cut off from everyone - as if it was just her and the young Erebos - and she did not like that sensation one bit. was awesome because you used the surroundings on an emotional level – that they were isolated, detached, and away from anyone who could actually help her. The next step would be to utilize the scenery in battle itself (I attempted with a weak one of my own – using the bushes to hide Orsino). Can she hide in the thicker portions of the maze? Can she use the shadows or light to her advantage?

To Think About:

* Pain: Alysanne has received a pretty good wound. How is that going to affect her movements, her plans, or her strategies? Make sure to always note that she’s in pain, because that’s a pretty significant cut there, and it would certainly hamper some major movements.

I think you’re doing awesome! :D I can tell you’re really working hard on what I’ve tasked you. ;D Keep it up!

@Alysanne

Time the Dice Queen Posts: 144
OOC Account atk: 50 | def: 50 | dam: 50
Mare :: Other :: 5'7 :: 22 HP: 5050 | Buff: DROPKICK
Time
Alysanne defaults to Erebos.