the Rift

[PRIVATE] sparrow and the wolf

Freyja Posts: 15
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Nine years
Valentine
f r e y j a
</style>

Winter was awful, and Freyja was getting tired. She had wandered south in search of warmth, having grown tired of the chill that enveloped the Edge. She hated to think she was abandoning the place, but really she just needed a break. Tembovu and Tilney, Elsa and Myrrine, they were all so kind, but kindness would not keep her warm, and she was, quite frankly, miserable. It was only a quick trip - just to get out of the place and get her mind off things before she headed back. She left as the sun came up, hoping no one would notice or mind.

Heading southbound, she found relief - the fire pit by the Heart Caves was just the kind of thing she was looking for. Though there was still a significant chill in the air, the heat emanating from the pit provided the warmth she longed for. Huddling as close to the embers as she could, she turned her gaze to the gaping mouth of the cave.

She did not know what might lie in its depths, but she did not have the courage to descend down into its darkness. She had never been find of tight, dark spaces, and found the very idea of wandering into that place unsettling. She was content to stay above ground and admire this ominous hole in the ground from afar. Still, her curiosity was a bit piqued; was there actually anything down there? Hidden treasures, perhaps? She had never known her childhood stories to be true, of great princes and wanderers stumbling across hordes of jewels and other goods, but who was to say it couldn't happen? Perhaps for some the temptation to find out was strong, but for Freyja, she would not risk life and limb to find out.

It was not until she had been standing there for several long moments that she noticed a figure on the ground opposite her, on the other side of the pit. They were laying down, that much she could tell, but it was hard for her to see much else, the air around the pit distorted from the heat emanating from the ground. Who is that? she wondered, tilting her head at them. "Hello?" she called, her voice cracking slightly from disuse. "I didn't see you there, am I interrupting you?" It would be terribly rude of her to assume this stranger wanted company; if they were in no mood to chat, she would understand.

@Misael
Please tag me in all posts!

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
I am a wild man
& i dont need to explain myself to the likes of you

The beast lain dormant in the cave he had taken as sanctuary, his massive body crumpled underneath the exhaustion his spar had offered him. He was pretty healed now, but his body was stiff and sore that even remaining on his feet was a pain that he did not want to experience. So with feeling no muse to rise, no muse to do anything rather then lay in his ball of soreness, he allowed himself some much needed rest.

It appeared he was pretty knocked out, for the informant didn't hear the steps of another until a feminine voice went bouncing off the walls. The voice tickled him to consciousness, golden eyes searching out to find the source, muscles tensing as they always did when he found himself in vulnerable positions. A pained breath escaped him as the beast rose to his looming height, tail and mane pooling around his bruised and sore pillars. "No no dear, you are interrupting nothing." He breaths, lips forming low and deep words. In the little light cast only by the fire behind her, Miseal allowed his golden orbs to swallow up the mare's body, her skin seemed soft and it glowed underneath the fire. Her coat was a rich brown color, with white that splattered her barrel and legs. She was simple, but beautiful in such simplicity. Walking forward, the beast crawled from the shadows an into the flickering light, revealing all that he was. "I am Miseal"

OCC: I AM SO DUMB & FORGOT AHHHH so here's a shittier post
words words words