the Rift

[PRIVATE] Torn

Timothy Posts: 18
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15hh :: 2 (Birdsong)
Watermel0nBob

You blistering fool. Look at how you walk so awkwardly in the snow. Stand up straight boy and get your act together. Your eyes are hazed and you look half starved, perhaps because you've refused to eat for the most part ever since I've returned. Sure, there wasn't much vegetation in the first place, but you took advantage of that, didn't you you little savage? You seized upon the moment to return to your antics, to end this misery you constantly feel when I am here. You are back to the toy I always so much enjoyed playing with. How I long to break all of your little pieces and put you back together incorrectly. I already do that to you mentally anyway. Your steps are sluggish, barely lifting each hoof fully off the ground as you continue your ascent into the frigid mountains, a place where no one will find the body till Birdsong. That's all you can wish for at this point. The birds won't come right away, oh no, you'll need to decompose slightly first before they finally come, and even then would you even be worth the flight? You're but skin and bone, it'd be unlikely they find any flesh upon your weak body.

Your teeth clack between a daunted jaw, both from the cold and distaste of my words, and all I can do is cackle in response. This is the game I've always enjoyed playing with you, the fun times I've missed when you had been with that bitch Faeanne. Oh she talked nice to you, she held you close and let you cry, she wanted you to stay the night with her as if she cared. Don't lie to yourself Timothy. She was only using you after all. So desperate for company that she decided you would do. I'm surprised she didn't try to fuck you to get a foal too-

"ENOUGH!" you snarl at me, ears flat and hidden in your matted tresses of pure white, because you hated when I talked about your little girlfriend like that. You remember her pretty golden eyes, the soft touch of her wings upon your back, and the wonderful scent that came off of her chocolate coat. You long for it again, yet it has been months since you've seen her. Obviously she doesn't need you anymore twit, why do you think you haven't seen her? She's avoiding you, waiting for you to up and croak so she can steal that pretty little cross of yours. She never wanted anything else from you except company in her time of need, and your stuff. Typical gold digger. Another surge of rage courses through your trembling muscles, your eyes shift to and fro in search of me, ready to battle the being you can never see yet long to devour in one single bite. I am the monster under the bed that always leaves you at the last second, the shadow behind the closet door that taunts your nightmares with possible realities. I am what you will always fear Timmy, and oh how much I savor it.

You've grown too weak. You're on the ground in an instant, flat in the icy depths of snow and taking ragged breaths, physically and mentally exhausted. I have done a number on you this time, and I can't help but be proud of it. You will die knowing that I satisfied myself off of your misery, and that is how it will always be. Don't think you'll actually die though, because as your luck has it you haven't been successful yet. What number is this? 3? I'll lose count sooner or later. Until then I'll just sit back and enjoy myself, ready for the show that's about to unfold.

NOTES; So basically Timothy's starved and freezing to death... yay!

image credits | table credits

@Quentin

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!!!

PLEASE ASK BEFORE INJURING/MAIMING MY CHARACTER!! (Any other physical interaction is permitted)

Quentin Posts: 20
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 5.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 5 HP: 58 | Buff: NOVICE
DarkShadow

Q   U   E   N   T   I   N

Come with me, where dreams are born and time is never planned....

Quentin made his way into the Steppe utterly lost. He'd been exploring the lands he'd yet to set hoof in when, naturally, he'd gotten turned around. The stallion moved at a brisk trot, his hooves snapping up from the cold snow. He looked as if he were prancing to anyone who was watching him closely. However, lucky for him, there was no one around. At least, lucky for him so long as he didn't freeze to death.

Snorting to himself, the whisps of breath dancing in front of him, Quentin halted. His hazel eyes took in the white landscape around him, though he wasn't able to tell one direction from the other. Where even was he? Snorting again, the stallion spun in a circle, his ears pinned to his skull as he tried to figure out where he was.

Nope. Not a clue.

Swishing his teal colored tail around his rump, the Pegasus had no idea to where to go from here. “Way to go! It's always nice to get yourself lost.” Sneering at the voices in his head (as if they could see!), the Warmblood took off again. His pace had moved into a canter, an ounce of fear coursing through his veins. “Stop.” He couldn't. The panic was rising. “Stop.” His hazel eyes tore through the scenery, trying to find some kind of landmark. Some way to find his way home. “STOP!” Skidding to a halt, the stallion's nostrils flared wide with every breath, his eyes were wide with fear.

It was then that he spotted the other being laying in the snow. Shaking his head slightly, Quentin took a few tentative steps towards the body. He breathed in the scent of the brute, glad to find that, for now, he was still alive. He looked pitiful though, his coat wasn't shiny and healthy like Quentin's own.
“He's breathing. Wake him....” The stallion reached his pale muzzle forward and nudged the other male. He even allowed a quick nibble of worry, trying not to harm the beast before him.

OOC;;
Word Count - 341

Quentin talking
Voices in this head talking

@Timothy
[Image: 568b0cff16b64]

Please tag me in all posts!
Non-lethal magic/force is allowed. Please ask if unsure :)