the Rift

[PRIVATE] Infinite [Mythical Request]

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

Had she come to the right place? Surely she hadn't been led astray by those who had told her where to go. Yet did she even have the right to be here? This was sacred territory, and her hooves were hesitant in her steps because she felt as if she shouldn't dare be here. Yet she needed to talk to someone, to express how she felt and what she so desired. Surely a God could understand this correct? Her heart was pounding in her chest as she delved deeper in the darkness of the Veins, hazel eyes alert yet filled with awe. Many hoof prints were embedded into the stone, leading to the stony bridge ahead, where she looked upon with the utmost hesitancy. Once she crossed there would be no turning back, she would be in their territory, and she was oddly terrified of that. Once she was in their hooves she had no control, not that she did anyway, but at least she could leave if she wanted to on this side. But she was also excited, a thrill shooting through her at the thought of meeting the Gods she so greatly idled. They were an elite class in her mind, where they could not be touched by lowly beings such as herself, yearned to be among their ranks, even if for just a day.

Slowing once she fully crossed the threshold of the main island she silently stared, quietly observing each stone that represented each God. She took in every detail, imprinting it upon her mind and letting it be stowed away into her file of fond memories. Blinking and letting a smile grace her lips, she finally sighed, giving a gentle touch of her muzzle of each totem as a sign of respect to each God, before finally stopping at one in particular. Taking a deep breath she stared at it, watching with calm yet determined eyes, only hoping that her plan would work. Surely one of them would show? But who? Was she supposed to specify for one specifically or did they just roll a die and take turns? Shaking her head at such childish thoughts she huffed, before turning herself around and looking down back to where she came. She wouldn't go back now, but she still was uncertain. What if they didn't like her? Would they judge her because she couldn't do good enough? She would never amount to many of the other horses in Helovia. They've all accomplished amazing things, have served so loyally, surely someone much like herself didn't deserve such an experience at this. Yet she was here, and now all she had to do was wait.

Will they come find me? she thought to herself, looking around the dark expanse of black and blue thoughtfully, dipping her head gently and simply beginning to pray, waiting patiently for one of her worshipped to arrive.

OOC: Myrrine wishes to quest for her normal companion, a black Teacup Pig
Wishlist

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Mythical Request
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Earth
Buried in Water and Earth

The God's mammoth body broke through the husk of the earth. He did so easily and without pomp or circumstance. A creature of the world he was, and from it he nearly always came. Clods of dirt fell away from his shoulders and hindquarters as he gently shook away the remnants of the soil which seemed desperate to linger against his skin.

"Hello." He offered, his voice resonant and deep, warm and rich. The God's gaze settled softly upon Myrrine, scanning her delicate wings with a sort of novel appreciation. He looked around, sighing at the snow and the chill that accompanied Frostfall. The cold snaps and white expanses were a necessary evil, without which the joy of spring could never be. And yet today, the frigid cold that wrapped itself around his bones annoyed him, and he wished for nothing more than his fiery brother to banish the snow from the lands.

"What brings you to our hallowed shrines?" He inquired gently. It was fully within his ability to peer into the depths of her mind and pluck the answer forth himself, but he respected the mortals enough not to do that to them. That, and he always appreciated hearing them formulate the desires of their hearts themselves. So he was silent, waiting for Myrrine to speak.

Watermel0nBob

He was before her in the blink of an eye, the ground shaking beneath her and causing for her whole body to jump at the sudden appearance of a God. He towered over her, larger than any other creature she had ever seen, and it made her only look up to him in awe at his towering height. She swallowed hard, blinking at his hello before realizing it was rude of her to simply stare. She shook her head before looking back up to him, eyes wide as saucers as she wondered just where she would even begin. She had called to him, requested that someone should heed it, to answer her in her time of need so she could remove this emptiness within her. Tail swishing at her hocks she finally came back to her senses, taking a deep mental breath and politely bowing to one of her four rulers," It is a pleasure to meet you at least your honor. Thank you for coming to see me. I'm sure you've got many other things to do instead of helping a little simple girl like me." She giggled sheepishly at her response, shyly looking to the ground as she couldn't bring herself to look up into his darker face for too long.

Surely he would find it rude, to be disrespectful for her to gape at now only his massive size but just him as himself, in all his shining glory. How moved she was by any God and what they could accomplish, and to now have one standing before her, holding a simple conversation, she didn't know where to even begin. She swallowed after hearing his question, comforted and encouraged by the warmth in his baritone. He seemed willing to listen, to understand Myrrine's perspective, and that was more than what the spotted mare needed now in this moment. But how in Helovia do you ask a God for something you're not even sure how to explain? You knew what you felt within you, what you desired, yet it was still something you didn't know how to word properly. Of course all you could really do was try, but for it to come out correctly was a whole other matter. She was taking too long, leaving too long of a silence, she couldn't just leave the God of Earth waiting for her! Speak and be quick about it!

" Well you see your Majesty," she began in a hesitant tone, eyes of hazel looking up at him with uncertainty glowing within them," I don't entirely know how to explain it. So forgive me if it doesn't make sense. I guess the best way to put it is that...I'm lonely. I feel that I don't have anyone to turn to in my time of need, that I there's no one who can... understand me. It gets tiring, sleeping by yourself every night. I suppose it isn't the best for me to be complaining about such things when there are others who are worse off than myself, but I just thought that... perhaps..." She faltered, losing her confidence and her wording before she could begin to catch up with it. She had already gone further than expected, had crossed over the line she was teetering so carefully by before taking the plunge to the other side. There was no turning back, yet the nervousness was evident in every movement she made, any breath she took or glance towards the ascended one. She could only go forward from here, so she might as well continue," I was just wondering if you had any advice for me... or could help me find a friend I suppose. If that isn't too much to ask." She only hoped she wouldn't fall down into oblivion at this point.

OOC: I'm so sorry Myrrine is fan girling xD

MYRRINE

@God of the Earth

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Earth
Buried in Water and Earth

The God chuckled and shook his mighty head. His lips spread wide with a genuinely delighted smile. "My kin might certainly think so. I however, do not. For what good are we, if we do not make time of helping little girls like you?" He interrupted, his words light and mirthful.

The God listened as the girl spoke, telling him of the coldness of her heart and how it longed for a companion. His smile widened. He was not disappointed in her, as she might have thought. Indeed, he knew how very difficult it could be to articulate the needs of your heart, without sounding petty or selfish. There were those worse off than she was, but that did not detract from the things she was feeling - the things that she needed. His great, massively horned skull bobbed gently as she spoke, and once she finished, the God inhaled deeply and looked out across the waters.

"I think-" He began, as if all he was going to do was offer her advice, before his lips broadened even further, "-I can help you with this." Thoughtfully the God considered her request, falling silent for a moment, before continuing. "But I will need help from you first. Do you think you can do that for me? I require a stone - as cold as you can find it. One in the areas of Helovia always covered in frost and snow would do. I also need berries - they only grow in certain areas this time of year, so you'll have to be clever in finding them. Finally, I need a bit of burning charcoal from Helovia's Heart. You'll have to find a way to keep it warm. If you can bring me those three things, then I think we can help each other."

Watermel0nBob

His words were so kind, so touching, that she couldn't help but offer him a bright smile full of cheer just out of sheer relief that she hadn't bothered him so. She would remember he said though; that his siblings didn't have as much patience as he did. She also couldn't help be feel so pleased, so welcomed by the fact that he was actively listen, horned skull nodding up and down in acknowledgment to everything that left those inky lips of hers. It was such a relief, to know that someone such as him would be willing to take the time. She couldn't help but be extremely grateful. She nearly giggled because of the excitement bubbling out of her, but she was interrupted by his next words.

He was specific in the tasks he wanted for her, and they seemed rather hard to boot. Yet how could she, a mere mortal, refuse a God? The thought in itself was a dangerous one. Shifting lightly on dark hooves she listened patiently, mind reeling as if to pinpoint where she could find these objects he sought. It would be a task that brought her much struggle, maybe even get her into a little bit of trouble if she were to cross the wrong borders, but she knew in the end, she couldn't say no. Looking to him with a certain nervousness in those hazel eyes, she slowly nodded, that expression turning determined as she spoke clearly to him again," Of course your majesty! I will do whatever it is you ask of me! I greatly appreciate you taking the time to help me in my time of need, and I shall forever be indebted to you!" With those eloquent words leaving her lips she politely bowed, it deep and firm in her actions before she finally raised herself to an upright position. With a final flick of her tail she bid the God farewell, wondering where she would even begin with her new adventure...

OOC: Hope it's okay if she leaves! I will get those done shortly!

MYRRINE

@Mythical Request