the Rift

Blood Is Thicker Than Water | dark X water

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

It seemed as though the winter season haunted you through this land. There was at no point a safe place from the snow that I had come across. After meeting Giselle in the Frozen Arch decided to set off in the direction of these so called "Gods". It is natural instinct to wonder if those are lying or completely insane. I followed a path of volcanic rock covered by snow and ice. The climb was treacherous. Breaths of fog encaved my face as a tiny, almost non-visible, amount of steam rised above my back. My blood naturally boiled warmly just because of family genetics but to use all my power and focus at once.. I did not freeze.

I wanted this ability where my own mind could turn water to blood and blood to water. Couldn't you imagine the thought of approaching an equine quenching its thirst and squealing as it began to drink in blood. The thought brought a smile upon my ashed lips. I stopped at an area that seemed as though the living were here. There were throne like suggestions that made me think twice. Maybe they weren't insane. Maybe these gods are real. Swallowing hard I stopped. Breathing heavily. My scars dancing across my hide happily. I wore them proudly. I was not fearful.

Sticking the long spiraled horn proudly to the air I warmly showed my presense. A low neigh followed by a chestly rumble. "I seek presense, from the noble blooded." the tone warm and curious. Respectful but wandering. I wasn't sure what I would face. Or what I wouldn't face.

|ooc- Dark X Water: ability to turn water into blood & blood into water|

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Your call goes unanswered by those of the noble blood. Try again later.

Return Date: 12/14