the Rift

[OPEN] FML

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
AWWWWWWW YISSSSS

[I swear I thought today was baby day ... I didn't mean to make you wait! @Merlin @Reginald . I'll be back on absent after this. Feel free to PP Shida doing whatever :) ]

So I was a little fucking absent lately. You would be too, if you were me.

I was knocked the fuck up. And believe you me, turns out I"m not one of those cute pregnant girls either. Shocking, I know. I was one of those fat pregnant girls - the kind where even on the days leading up to this one, when I was fucking fit to pop, folks weren't really apt to comment. Like, I could have just been fat, y'know? And there's nothing worse than the whole,

"Hey! When are you due?"
Followed by that inevitable scowl of I'm not pregnant, you fuck.

Anyways. Folks kept their mouths shut, and I kept myself away. I didn't want to deal with this, or any of it. Part of me thought about fighting. You know. Knock the baby around a bit. But those thoughts never lasted long. I could never actually kill the little sucker growing inside of me, and as much as I hated to admit it, I think it was actually growing on me (#thatpuntho). I kept wondering, the fuck you gonna look like? and then with no small amount of dread if you have horns keep 'em to yourself coming out. The last thing I needed was an unscheduled c-section just because the baby got too excited.

[Fast forward through the birthing shit. Assume lots of swearing, unattractiveness, and slobbery kisses from Princess.]

Holy fuck.

Did I say that outloud? Who knows. Everything hurts so damned much and my - well, my you know - feels stretched to shit. I force my head up to see the thing responsible for the damage. Only it isn't a thing. It's a baby.

MY baby.

A girl.

Oh fu---

But then she's moving - no wait, I'm moving - towards her. My pink muzzle graces the silvery lining of her body and my deep sea-blue eyes take in the delicate stripes and her braided horns. Pointed down- I think happily, sending a small prayer of thanks to the Sun God for that small miracle. It might have felt like my insides were torn the fuck up, but I was glad to see that they probably weren't.

"Guess you need a name, huh?" I mumbled, and the calm motherly sound of my voice sent shivers down my spine. "Merlin then. Cause you'll have to be some kinda wizard to get through this life, kid."

Kid.. My kid.

Image Credits

Merlin Posts: 15
Up For Adoption
Filly :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 1 (Frostfall)
Mordred :: Merlin :: None Adoptable

[ Thank you for the puns and love! Will miss you until you return Odd lovely]

It had been hell. Sheer, utter, debilitating hell. The constant rocking back and forth was enough to cause me to wretch, if I was able to actually have anything to throw up that was. Not to mention the consistent grumbles of displeasure and bitching that had been made quite evident through my entire minuscule... whatever it was that I was doing. Floating? That would do. So it had been strenuous and stressful, growing tired of the one voice I could hear other than the occasional sound (which I would later learn to be barking), breaking through the walls every so often. Just as I had grown to get used to it (it had to be some sort of Stockholm syndrome affect at this point) everything changed.

My world was moving, more than usual, and I was not okay with that; at all. The rocking motion grew worse, soon shoving me in one direction and throwing my against the wall. I kicked back in response, ready to fucking hit the bitch who decided this was going to be a good idea. If only I could scream, because I would make everyone around me go deaf, but I didn't have the opportunity to do much of anything before I thrust out into something cold and way too fucking bright. I immediately gasped, ready to unleash the wrath of my fury for whomever decided to take me out. Remember when I said that home had been hell? I lied, I was just joking really, surely you would let me go back? If only that was how it worked. I was dizzy, eyes of liquid silver trying to remain fully open against the pale yet seemingly bright sun that I had just discovered.

There was sand and grit, covering my slimy body that was suddenly being licked by something slobbery and gross and without thinking I lashed out, nipping that the pink mouth that was offering some sort of comfort in this situation. Soon she was speaking, talking about some name that I didn't quite comprehend, but what I concluded from the sentence is that I am no longer nothing, I am a Merlin- or, I am Merlin. Shaking the creamy fluff that was plastered to my dark neck, I looked at the creature before me with disdain. A bright creamy color, more yellow than my own, with bright blue eyes and a large pink nose. Not to mention she was fat as fuck. Ew. It was enough for my lip to curl in her face as I attempted to stand and be away from her, whomever decided to call me Merlin. She sounded vaguely familiar; perhaps she was that grating voice I heard back in the womb, my previous safe haven. All has changed though, because I am no longer trapped and curled up into a small, uncomfortable ball. My slender, albeit knobbly, legs could stretch out far, with room to feel and move in whatever direction they desired.

My torso laid flat upon the sands and I sighed, taking this moment to enjoy my new found freedom, until something caught my attention from the corner of my eye. Lifting delicate skull with interesting appendages framing my gorgeous face, to look at this... creature, that seemed quite fond of my life giver (aka the fat yellow bitch). It was black, large headed and seemingly happy to see me, though I couldn't say the feeling was mutual. My ears flattened, eyes narrowing and teeth being bared as I managed to spit out viciously at the beast,"NO!" As soon as the words left my lips, the world around us got very bright. It was for just a moment, but it was enough for me to squeal and tumble back to my original place to Life Giver. My head was spinning, eyes not able to see straight, and my body was slightly weak. Whatever the fuck happened, I didn't like it, and I would make sure it didn't happen again if I had any say over it. (Which, of course I did, I am the boss after all.)

[Merlin used her magic near the end... have fun @Reginald xD]

She knows when she's dressed to kill
She'll put a bullet in your heart just to feel the thrill

image credits

Force/Any Physical Contact is permitted at all times, beside from maiming or death.

PLEASE TAG MERLIN IN ALL POSTS!!!

Reginald Posts: 165
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 hh :: 3 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Ka'Mate :: Harpy Eagle :: None & Ka'Ora :: Harpy Eagle :: None M.E.

Some say you're trouble, boy Just because you like to destroy All the things that bring the idiots joy Well, what's wrong with a little destruction?

He had been counting the days, feeling the timing between the present and the last, passionate night he had spent north with his full-bodied warrior mate. Ever since the birth of his First Born, the basilisk has become vigilant in the planting of his seed, aware of his conquests instead of thoughtlessly, carelessly sorting through the hordes of sluts that pass his eye, venturing in front of his path. He remembers Shida (oh yes, he does), and the clock chimes deep in his mind, a silent ticking ever present, counting down to the last minute, the last second, where his nerves and his blood both rush in anticipation: it must be time.

He goes to look for his herdmate, noting her absence for all this time—she must be with child, then, for he cannot think of any other reason why the brazen idiot would conceal herself from the rest of the herd in such a way (it had been a good time, yes, and she is known for her begging). Reginald would’ve found himself a willing participant in such encore performances, yet her spirit is a ghost upon the land, a memory, and it’s not until it is tinged with blood and birth that he catches Shida’s scent for the first time in many moons. Birth has a scent, and he knows it well now, burned in his flesh as it is after the near-murder of his first offspring.

Ka’Ora rides with master, perched neatly upon his wither, apprehensive and fidgeting with her beak, her slightly shuffling talons. She is nervous--does she have no right to be so? It had been her very quick thinking, the outcry of her soul, that still his hands from bathing in the blood of his own children. Her heart had pounded, her vision had blurred, and she had cried, yes, she had shed tears for those poor little souls master had sired. She does not know if she can stand to once again bear witness to such a tragedy. She does not know if she can stop him a second time.

She is not so hard to find, not this time. He follows the stinging copper scent and beholds her, sprawled and fat, somehow even more graceless than she had been before. He understands, suddenly, why she would hide herself from the eyes of the public: the unflattering lines, the disappearance of the fine definition of muscle underneath layers. And yet the basilisk does not find himself repulsed by her appearance, for there is a lewd thought in his mind, a pleasure at sight of a woman who is composed of nothing but circles and curves growing even larger and curvier (there is even more to fuck now).

Ka’Ora shifts slightly at the torrid thoughts twisting in her bonded’s mind.
This is not why he is here. He reels himself in, focusing his mind, his eyes and attention, upon the squirming thing at Shida’s side. Hmph. Another daughter; he can smell it on the child’s pelt, plain as day. Ka’Ora feels her worry begin to blossom at her bonded’s contempt, a worry that stalls as she senses his immediate appraisal of the child instead of instant bloodlust. He watches the thing, judging the colors of her hide, mixed as it is between Shida’s liquid gold and his own proud grey. He is not quite sure how he feels about her hues, the grey slashes across her back and knees, the curious dusting of a golden grey upon her legs, her muzzle. She is not as flattering as he had found Oizys, Enyo. A solid color would’ve done better, he decides.

The child has silver eyes—not grey eyes, nothing as bold and proud, cold as that. Her eyes sparkle silver, fine ore smelted and sculpted, locked into the pits of her face. It saves her appearance, for now; he is content.
He observes the child, watching its character. He sees how she rejects the slobbering black hound, how brutal she is in her screaming, her merciless, unapologetic distaste. Reginald lifts a brow at her behavior. Ah, we might have something here. Then the babe disorients herself, her horn bursting with light--and Reginald witnesses that his child is born with magic in its limbs.

Merlin is the child’s name, catching it from Shida’s rough tones. It is not so grand as Oizys or Enyo, the heralds of misery, war (Nyx had done an excellent job). He supposes he’ll have to accept this subpar, ordinary name, for truly, he does not care. The name does not make greatness; one brings greatness to the name.

He is satisfied. He has come to see the babe, and she is…adequate. A rough block of stone of an acceptable quality, that can be shaped and formed into something grand indeed. Were these the wilds he would take his leave, allow the babe to grow some, to learn speech, before he would begin his lessons.

But no, he cannot ignore them here, in the heart of their homeland. He is a father now, a father in the public eye, and for what they know it is his first child born to him, suitably from a mare who is of his homeland as well. It is right, seemly, natural. He must act as a right, seemly, natural father; he must show public pride.

He approaches the babe, and Ka’Ora eyes the demon hound warily as the Grey-Eye’d invades their space. “Merlin,” the basilisk breaths upon the child, lowering his head, inhaling her scent and the air of her life, a new life. His daughter. Merlin, his daughter. “You’re destined for great things, I fear.”

Wild, vicious, explosive, great, glorious things.

[I'm a dingus i'm so sorry D:]
"talk talk talk"

day1953@pbase

--Please tag REGINALD in every reply!

--All force is allowed to be used against this character!

Merlin Posts: 15
Up For Adoption
Filly :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 1 (Frostfall)
Mordred :: Merlin :: None Adoptable

Damn that was obnoxious. I hadn't meant for that to happen. But now that I know it's there, I'll certainly be taking advantage of it. There wasn't much of a response from Life Giver, and so I looked around to see if I could find something else more interesting. That's when I saw him. Silver eyes met grey, looking deep into them as I felt drawn to his presence. He felt familiar, as if I was tied to him and his existence. Before I could really respond he was coming towards him, revealing just how big he really was. Looming over me I had to strain my neck to see him in full height, eyes never once wavering from his until he finally spoke. Apparently this Merlin name was going to be a trend going forward. Attempting to find the strength I knew I had, my legs began to splay beneath me, finally lifting myself onto all four of them. The world didn't seem as big now that I was standing properly.

Watching him curiously, I took in his physique and couldn't help but admire it. He was strong, there was muscle rippling beneath that bland coat (Seriously who liked simple coats? BORING!), and it was a sight I was quite enjoying. My muzzle found his by accident, since he had decided to get all up in my grill, but once I touched the velvet my eyes grew wide, and I took in the scent that was his own. I would remember it, who he was and what he had to offer me. He praised me, and I basked in it shamelessly, batting my eyelashes in a sweet manner, before managing to wobble myself towards his legs, where I attempted to gently nuzzle them.

"Mine," I spoke definitely, gently nibbling with my gummy lips as if to "claim" him as my sire. I should have known from the beginning, I mean, where else would I have gotten my good looks from? Certainly not the yellow heap laying in the sand like a rotting blob. She could piss off for all I cared. Except, something within me was growling, aching and twisting in my stomach that made me long for satisfaction. Hunger. That's the only way I could describe it, and even then I still wasn't certain. Except when I looked to Life Giver my eyes instinctively went to the gap in her legs where her teats lie; sustenance. So that's what she was there for. Moving closer on unsteady legs, my eyes focused right on my food source, my salvation in this dire moment. Before I knew it I had reached my destination, eyes locked on my target before I lunged like a predator. The milk was sweet upon my lips, quenching my dry throat and bringing instant relief. I no longer cared about Him. At least, for now. The delicious substance running down my throat was top priority at this moment, and nothing was going to stop me from feasting. If this was what this new world had to offer, I could come to quite love it.

@Reginald

Maneater, make you work hard, make you spend hard, make you want all of her love

image credits

Force/Any Physical Contact is permitted at all times, beside from maiming or death.

PLEASE TAG MERLIN IN ALL POSTS!!!