the Rift

[OPEN] Been a while

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
I am a wild man
& i dont need to explain myself to the likes of you

The chromed had taken a trip to his favorite place of Helovia, the dark forest. Many things happened here in this forest, and he was sure that something or someone could help him along his journey to reach the manipulative magic that he seeks. His body was sore from all his travels this and there, but the striped did not let this stop him. Miseal had finally gotten what he had wanted, and if this was perhaps only a temporary purpose, so be it. He would storm the world of Helovia, feel those damned five emotions that the goddess so wished upon him and return to her. He wasn't sure if there was supposed to be some mental realization that she had wanted him to gather, maybe even something that would break him, but for now, all Miseal felt was utter determination.

Stalking through the dark woods, he basked in the shadows that swallowed him up, golden eyes peering and searching for anything. He smelt something in the air then, pungent and strong, a glorious trail that he followed like the ever-viligant bloodhounds. Miseal wasn't entirely sure what he was to expect, but at the sight of a recently dead wolf, he was stumped for a moment. The creature still held the look of life, but the smell suggested that of otherwise. He wondered how the seemingly young creature met this fate, head raising as he looked around for any immediate threats. Finding none, a frown tugged at his lips, so delicate was life. A delicacy that Miseal still had yet to learn. One that he would eventually.

OCC: @Mortuus Nox he can decay the wolf haha
words words words

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real, for the Devil at the cross road wants to make a Deal

Alone in the darkness and shadows the cross road devil wallowed. The shadows danced across his pelt and his steps screamed with demonic voices. A dual horned skull hung low to the leaves below his cracked and rough hooves. Each step was crunching like bone cracking and breaking in half, but the black stallion did not care. He knew he could take on almost anything hiding in the shadows, for Nox was the true monster. The black scared pelt moved over thick muscled as he took each step . Further and further into the darkness he went as the shadows soon blended into his pelt. Now was a shadow moving through the thick trunks of the towering trees. Cold eyes broke through the darkness with a piercing gray look, until the snarls roared from the trees around. His heavy skull looked around as his cracked hooves came to a halt. There was something else in the woods with him. He was not alone.

His mind wondered off thinking about this poor soul creeping on him. Then he caught the wild gaze of the wolf. Foam dripped from the blood thirsty maws as it's tongue licked the sharpened jaws. Nox thought about attacking the creature and snapping it's neck, but that was too easy. The creature would feel no pain. A smile danced across his velvet mouth as he knew what had to be done. His eyes narrowed on the beast as it started to run towards him, but it stopped quickly. A blood curdling scream came deep from it's chest. The sound roared through the woods as the black stallion chuckled. The smell and stench of decay permeated the air around him. Gray eyes then caught the site of another creature stalking in the shadow's. He cracked hooves moved near the figure to quickly see it was a stallion.

His body came to a halt as they both stood next to each other looking at the screaming wolf. The smell rose from its body to fill the air around them. Nox smiled as his head twisted to the side, and the skin of the creature started to rot off it's body. It was screaming and howling for it to stop, but Nox knew it was the best thing for the beast. His gray eyes narrowed as the guts fell to the ground below the beast. They imploded with gasses making the beast reek more. The stench of death roared around the two beasts.

""The poor beast was rabid... He was going to attack you next, I hope you know. This is the best thing for him. Let him rot and feel the decay he could have caused on so many others."" He chuckled lightly with a deep roaring voice from hell. Latin words wrapped around his tongue as his eyes narrowed further. The beast was covered in rotting flesh and bone was starting to peak through the black and green muscle tones. The wolf's eyes started to liquefy and the thin skin around his skull dripped off its face. It was truly a horrid sight.

""Talking here""

@Misael

Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

I am a wild man

Never did it seem that the chromed wondered through the these forest without seeing something particular, or meeting someone particular. The man that joined his side was a perfect example as to why Miseal should stop showing up to these forests, but the striped couldn't help it. There was something alluring, something beautiful in the haunting forests of dark canopies and dying light. Miseal turned his head to look at the ebonite, he smelt of frost, a basiner he assumed. Lovely, another one of those assholes. Miseal never took much of a liking to the basiners, it wasn't as much as the whole herds fault as it was hers, but he quickly engulfed the flame of anger that lit, erasing the antlered images from his mind.

A sharp scent returned his eyes back to the wolf that was, well quite literally melting before him. He watched in absolute horrified disgust as the dying creature was mauled by the magic of the mysterious man who deemed it necessary to melt the wolf instead of a classic, hoof to the head. His skin wrinkled and slid away, eyes turning to a puddle and the bleach color of bone began to pop through the mess of colorful decay. Then to make it worse, the black man spoke, forgive Miseal for taking pity on the wolf, but this form of death was unnecessary. Why in the world would one want to possess a magic such as that one, decay of life? He found the thought morbid. At the same time, Miseal took interest in the accented stallion, wanting to know more about the character that laid behind the hands that could conjure decay and death.

"Why'd you do it? Why do you obtain such magic?" He asked, a spark of curiosity igniting in his eyes as he backed away from the awful smell and sight that was created before him. He settled his eyes on the coals of this man, the utter revulsion he created sickening the beast's stomach. "I'm Miseal, you?"

OCC: @Mortuus Nox he can decay the wolf haha @Mythical Request for quest, emotion one [disgust]
words words words

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The taste of bile begins to well up in the back of Misael's throat. His body is overcome by something similar to nausea, but it's far more subtle. His skin shivers and quakes and his entire body feels the effects of his disgust.

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real, for the Devil at the cross road wants to make a Deal

His body did not wince one time as he smelled the decaying body in front of his eyes. Stone orbs watched the beast melt into a pool of liquid, until finally bones laid in a puddle of liquid. He smiled a smile from the pits of hell as he heard the stallion ask him why? Why would anyone want magic? His demonic crown shook softly with a chuckle as he looked over."Have you ever felt like you wish you were dead? So the pain and suffering just comes to an end. I want to show people dying is not all it's cracked up to be. I want others to understand that there is nothing special about dying, we all can do it. Some need to know what happens to the body when we decay. Just maybe if they knew what it felt like, and what happens to our body when we die; they will want to live again with a new found motivation. I know it is a morbid awful magic to most people, but it is the only thing I know. Maybe, just maybe others will not suffer the way I did if, they just know what it is like to die. "" His stone like gaze locked with the ram stallion as he now introduced himself as Misael. Nox dipped his head with respect as he looked back to the beast."You do not look so hot buddy, do you feel okay?"" His deep Latin voice rumbled from hell as he looked to the quaking stallion. Not all were cut out to deal with this type of magic, especially squeamish souls.

He chuckled lightly watching the strong stallion quiver in disgust over a rotting, decaying, and liquidized body. The demonic stallion spoke once again as he watched the white bleached bones start to dry I am a healer from the Basin. I know it does not look like I am helping this soul, but not all dark magic is as bad as you think."" With a heavy nod of his skull the beast started to re-form in front of their eyes. The bones first rebuilt themselves, then the innards re formed to create a skinned wolf. The puss, black, and green liquid formed the muscles, and last the skin and fur started to slither back into its place. The wolf stood there alive and breathing. Its jaws no longer foamed, and the deranged look was gone from its eyes. The beast looked at the two stallions with almost a relief look to his face as it ran off into the woods once again. Nox smiled softly and looked to Misael "Rabies affects the brain, and the only way to cure it is to die. That wolf would have died a painful death and infected many others. By decaying his body the brain liquefied causing the virus to seep into the ground. When the bones dried the virus was killed from not living in a host. Then when the magic is called off, or wears off he is put back together rabies free. The wolf can now go live his second life illness free. There is a reason to my madness, and a reason a didn't put a hoof to its skull. "" His deep voice spoke as he looked were the wolf had scurried off. At the end of his sentence he looked back to the colored stallion. "I bet you thought i was just torturing that creature. I am sure the thought went through your skull about just killing it quickly. If I killed it, the beast would never have a chance to live. That wolf got to experience life, death, and a new pure life again. That is why I did it, I have a heart. "" The cold words stopped. He awaited to see what the ram stallion would have to say about that answer.

"Talking here""

Image Credits!

@Misael

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

I am a wild man

The conjurer of death begun to answer Miseal's question, but some sort of utter disgust encompassed him, and his body to began to shiver and chills ran down his spine as he tried to stop watching the creature's decomposition, but for some reason he couldn't stop staring, watching in his horror and revulsion. Miseal wasn't normally one to really care for death, but the gruesomeness had seemed to really get to him for whatever reason.

Ripping his eyes away from the liquefied wolf, he caught the rest of the man's words. He seemed to have had a hard life, and Miseal knew the feeling he described. He remembered walking the streets in his own pities and agonies, wondering when and how he could end it, knowing that death wouldn't be the answer. The man asked if he was okay, and he nodded, trying to drown out the bile in his throat with his saliva.

What happened next continued to blow him away, before his very eyes the wolf was completely rebuilt, his lungs inflated, his heart beating again. Miseal's brow furrowed, looking to the black stallion as he spoke of rabies and Miseal's own thoughts. His stomach still reflected the previous view of death, but the inner geek inside him was fascinated by this magic. He was right, there was a better side to the seemingly wrongs of darker magic. "Oh my god. That's amazing. I see now, you obtain a very powerful magic. I am too questing for a magic of my own, one that can manipulate emotions."

OCC:
words words words