the Rift

[PRIVATE] Solitude fits us.

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
SOREN
Run away with me, Lost souls and reverie, Running wild and running free, Two kids, you and me

Softly I breathed. The earth was slowly warming, and my gray body was thankful of it. I was big, but I didn't have the meat on my bones to keep my body provided with ample amount of heat.

For some reason though, I just needed to leave the Falls. For a small time. To feel like a outcast once more, to feel free, and to forget the responsibilities I had left behind for the short time being. I had ended up in the heart caves, one of my more favorite places, and slowly I migrated away from the colder reaches to the boiling heat of the core. The heat warmed my bones, and I watched it's eternally fiery pit. It seemed strong, protecting. It had heart, which is why it was called the heart caves I suppose. It pulsed with it's essence, its responsibility to provide helovians with heat in cold winter months, and a warm night or warm months to rest and come home to. It provided, and unless you decided to throw yourself in, it never harmed or maimed.

I was one of them now. I would eventually be forced to maim someone. Scar them with my teeth and horn. I had fought in the wars against the rift gods, but I hadn't fought anyone yet in my time as a warrior for the Hidden Falls. I had skipped on my spars, and my one challenge. I had turned it down. I wasn't bothered by it, and in fact I had hoped that I could go as long as possible without having to fight like that. To fight for freedom, or a trinket. I didn't want to hurt someone like that. Even if they wanted to hurt me. A soft snort echoed through the air, and I didn't know who I was anymore. Trying to be something for everyone. A protector for my herd, and a warrior to stand up to my sisters expectations and her standards. All this, and I was still as lonely as the outcast.

I never escaped it in my new "family". I was alone, with no friends, and an eternally disapproving sister. Something deep down just wished that I could have what others had. Friends, family. Something to keep my big heart beating, and keep me living for someone other than the expectations from others. Someone who took me as I was. Big and gangly (though I had filled into a more strong form but I did not see this).

And I say, Hey, hey hey hey, Living like we're renegades

@Raeden

SORRY THIS IS TERRIBLE. I was being rushed by my dad. ALSO I'M SORRY FOR TAKING A BILLION YEARS /shot