the Rift

[OPEN] Crossing Paths [Welcoming]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

The trip back from the threshold was an uneventful one, well unless you consider a tangle with a notorious raccoon an event. Little bugger had no plans of letting us by her hideaway which just happened to be right along the paths borders. Luckily they had Kiara on their side and a firm scary look from her was all it took to convince the coon to let them by. Making a mental note of the area he would aim to avoid it from then on so they didn't have any further trouble. Checking his stride many times to ensure that he was not walking too fast for the tired mare to keep up he managed to find a easy medium that was comfortable. Kiara who was not one for chit chat and gossip chose to wander along ahead at her own pace keeping her eyes on alert for any hidden dangers in the darkness.

"There are four main herds here in Helovia." He went on to explain from a previous question that had been brought up by Daetiin. "You have the Dragon's Throat, The Edge, The Basin and the Hidden Falls. The Falls is by far the best considering be have all the beauty and the semi normal temperatures, not that I am biased or anything." He added with a playful wink.

It was nearly sunset by the time they crossed over the borders but the silver stallion took a minute or two to enjoy the view laid out before him. Between the massive waterfalls and the rolling hills it was surely a sight to be seen even in the fading light. "Welcome to the Hidden Falls. If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone. Everyone here is quite welcoming and friendly."

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Daetiin •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Daetiin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I followed the steely knight, only concerned about finding Oultik as soon as possible so I could escape from these magicless lands and get back to what I was good at. Emeralds danced from side to side as I took in the scenery, out travels only stopping slightly when a brave raccoon tried to deter us from the chosen path, only to be scared off by the black striped feline. Ink stained ears disappeared into travel tangled tresses as I slunk along behind my welcoming committee. Hoping that the border of this Hidden Falls wasn't too much further off for fear of my cloven hooves falling right off of my spotted limbs.

"There are four main herds here in Helovia." My attention was dragged back to reality as the warrior's deep baritones filled the nearly silent air around me, "You have the Dragon's Throat, The Edge, The Basin, and the Hidden Falls. The Falls is by far the best considering we have all the beauty and the semi normal temperatures, not that I am biased or anything." One of his eyes was covered quickly with a steel lid before a smile flashed across my molted features, there was no need for him to talk up his home as I had agreed already on following him for the time being. Who knew, maybe I would find some reason to stay in these magicless lands, even if I couldn't find Oultik. The idea of having to travel back to find the other two members of our band made my head spin with exhaustion. "It sounds wonderful knight. I quite look forward to getting to know the Falls myself for as long as they will permit me." All I knew for the time being was that getting a good nights rest before beginning the hopefully final stage of my search for the spotted stallion was all I could think of.

We continued moving until there came a spot where the sun just barely peeked over the very tops of the hills that rolled across the horizon, it was here that the battle scarred stallion and his dangerous companion stopped and his voice filled the air once again. "Welcome to the Hidden Falls. If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone. Everyone here is quite welcoming and friendly." My spiraled tiara bobbed up and down in acknowledgement to Ciceron's words before I looked away to take in the lands that I would now be calling home, if only for a short time. "Thank you. Tell me, what jobs are needed here?" If I was going to remain here, I may as well make myself useful while I can.

"talk talk talk"

In the dark I hear your heart beat
I tried to find the sound
Art by: ladyzizii@ DA
@Ciceron & open
sorry it took me so long <3