the Rift

Summer's Fun, Save the Sun [Patrol]

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

Romani

It had been a long, long time since she had last stepped foot within Helovia's entrance, the wooded Threshold.

Once upon a time, back before the Hidden Falls had been the Hidden Falls, when it had been the Windtossed Foothills, she had stalked this mouth of majesty proudly and often, finding newcomers and stragglers alike and welcoming them home, introducing them to a land of belonging and acceptance. So many years ago that had been, and even longer ago still, in the frozen grasp of a merciless Frostfall, the golden-red gypsy had found herself traipsing these very woods, lost, alone, and desperately looking for a place of respite.

Svetlana the Stormchaser had found her, soothed her worries, welcomed her into the folds of a herd within the Windtossed Foothills. There, she had started her life; training beneath Archibald the Dauntless to become a warrior, meeting life-long friends and intimate family members. Meeting Xanthos, and then losing him. Moving on, losing homes and switching herds, wandering like the vagabond she was, befriending Destrier, loving him, giving him a son...

"Oh, Des..."

Life was a fickle mistress, full of ups and downs, loves and hates, gifts and losses. Romani was no stranger to any of them, and had learned to grasp tightly to the good and move on from the bad.

She had volunteered for this patrol, even though it had been required of her, given her status as a warrior. She had a familiy to protect now; Destrier, although he could handle himself quite well, and young little Tristan, her Prince, so delicate and feeble...

Tallsun was in full swing when the Haflinger mare ventured into the forested lands, the golden-red of her coat shimmering around a robust, broad musculature. She jerked her head with practiced expertise, tossing the cumbersome strands of a long, ivory forelock up and away from her dainty, feminine face, sharp cerulean eyes scanning their surroundings for the fellow that she was supposed to be meeting. The dry grasses cracked and groaned beneath her hooves, signaling her arrival and making birds overhead take flight, spooked, and with a deep, heaving breath, the female warrior halted.

Here, she would wait.

Kasai prowled at her mistresses' side, and when Romani halted in her steps, the white tigress did the same, unceremoniously plopping down onto the hot, dry earth. Above them the sun was at its zenith in the sky, shining down hot, summer rays onto the earth below. What a miserable patrol this would be...

'Who are we waiting for, Roma?' The question blossomed abruptly and suddenly within her mind, and the Haflinger's head turned to regard the crumpled form of her precious feline companion.

"Uh..." She paused, thinking, lower lip jutting out in thought, "Cowboy, I believe his name is. He is our assigned patrol partner today." Romani had never met this Cowboy fellow, nor had she ever heard of him, but Ktulu had given instruction and the golden-red mare had not intentions on denying an order.

Kasai gave a grunt of displeasure, rolling onto her side in an overdramatic show of fatigue. What terrible heat... 'Wish it was Des, and Suli and Merlin.'

That brought a grin to the Haflinger's lips, and she chuckled, a breathless, womanly sound. "Aye, my sweet, so do I."

You Ain't Ever Gonna Change
You Got a Gypsy Soul to Blame
And You Were Born for Leavin'

colourize-stock | arctic-stock | imi art

@Cowboy - Tallsun Patrol Thread!

Please Tag Romani in all Replies!

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
people always say the most painful thing is losing the one you love in your life ... the truth is, the most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone...

Momma didn't exactly trust a new guy that she'd assigned to patrol with Romani. I don't think she expected him to show up for his patrol, which I guess wouldn't have been a first. I'd missed a few patrols in the Dragon's Throat, but it wasn't something you did when you first joined a herd, at least that was my opinion. I was surprised when she tracked me down then shocked when she asked me to take over his patrol with Romani. Momma had never asked me to do anything before, so I was eager to prove myself to her and show her that I could do whatever she asked of me. I asked her where to go and then I left to find Romani and start my patrol with her.

I flew from the Falls all the way to the border of the Threshold. Momma had told me that Romani had already left and I didn't want to keep her waiting for too long by walking all the way there. So when the threshold finally came into sight I dropped down to the ground and tucked my wings against my sides. Part of me wondered if Momma's doubt about Cowboy was well founded or if it really was just doubt. I wondered if I would find him and Romani patrolling and if I'd be going back home before my patrol even started. I kinda hoped that he wouldn't show up, though, so I could prove that I was useful.

I was quiet as I made my way through the Threshold, my ears straining to hear any kind of sign that would tell me where Romani was. I could hear the scratching sounds that squirrel's nails usually make as they run up and down trees, the flutter of wings as birds hurriedly flew away, the buzz of pesky flies, and the sound of grass, leaves, and twigs crunching under my hooves...

"Aye, my sweet, so do I."

I stopped when I heard the voice. I didn't know if Romani was a mare or a stallion or what he or she looked like. I didn't ask Momma before I took off to the Threshold to do what she asked me. It was a start, though, so I wandered through the trees until I saw a flash of red-gold through the trees.  As I approched her I noticed the big, white cat on the ground near her. I probably wasn't as startled as I should have been, but in my defense I'd grown up with a bear as a babysitter.

"Hi," I greeted the pair as I stepped out of the trees. "Are you Romani? I'm Ranjiri. Momma said I needed to meet you out here for your patrol." I didn't say that Cowboy wasn't coming because I stilll wasn't sure, chances were that he could still show up. But I felt that my arrival was pretty obvious of what was expected to happen.

"."

aud pixel!

Romani

It doesn't take long for the pair to be joined by a third. The cracking of brittle grasses giving way beneath the weight of a horse signalted their arrival, and the golden-red warrior's head twisted to the side to take in the sight. The one who joined them didn't look like one who would be called 'Cowboy', considering that she was a mare... Who was she? There was no familiarity that sparked within the Haflinger's memory, but the scent that stuck to her, of the Hidden Falls, gave away the fact that she was of the same herd.

Then, to Romani's surprise, the hybrid woman spoke. 'Are you Romani?' The said mare's ear tipped forward in surprise, sharp cerulean eyes narrowed a bit with genuine confusion. How did this stranger know her name? Know of her?

"Aye, dear, I am." But she went on, this black and gold young lady, saying that her name was Ranjiri and that her mother, whoever that was, had assigned her to meet Romani here to complete their patrol. Ah. Perhaps this was one of Ktulu's children, then? But what about her assignment with Cowboy? Perhaps something had come up and the unknown stallion had been unable to meet her? It was hard to say, and so the gypsy thought nothing more of it and decided to greet her newly assigned partner instead.

The Haflinger's dainty muzzle softened with a warmer expression, and she dipped her head in a nod. "It's good to meet you then, Ranjiri. I suppose we should get started, hm?" She asked warmly, mindful to always be polite. Old habits were hard to break, after all, and Ranjiri clearly meant them no harm.

At her side, still lounging upon the scorched earth, Kasai gave a grunt of undignified effort and then slowly crawled to her feet. The white tigress looked to Ranjiri, their patrol replacement, and huffed a breath. Romani spoke, daring to take the first step into the brittle, summer-warped Threshold. "This is Kasai," she stated pleasantly, dipping her muzzle briefly towards the white tiger at her heels before redirecting her blue eyes back onto Ranjiri, "I do not mean to be so bold, but... Is your mother Ktulu, by chance?"

people always say the most painful thing is losing the one you love in your life ... the truth is, the most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone...

I was definitely pleased to hear that the first horse I found in the Threshold was, indeed, Romani. it was such a big place and there were so many horses that moved through the trees from different herds and different lands. It wasn't that long ago that I'd left and come back and was found here by others wanting to invite me to their respective herds. "Great!" I said with a smile because I was ready to begin our patrol. I admit I was also kinda ready to get it finished so I could get back home and get back to work figuring out what projects needed the bulk of my attention. I also needed to find out who the other crafters were, because I only knew Aeolus as the other mason.

"Good to meet you, too, Romani." I returned her sentiment and nodded my agreement that we should get started. The grunt from the tigress as she pulled herself up from the ground drew my attention down to her and as I looked at her Romani introduced her as Kasai. "Nice to meet you as well, Kasai." I said to the tiger.

I often wondered what it was like to be bonded to another creature, but especially a predator like a tiger or a bear or a wolf. I'd met plenty of horses in my life that were bondeed, but I'd never asked for details about what it was like. I hadn't even asked Momma or Cera or Midas and they'd been my family. I think explainint to someone what it was like to be bonded would be like explaining what its like to fly. Unless you do it you would never truly understand it. I couldn't help but wonder as I stood there watching the tigress pull herself to her feet if a bond was something that I would ever experience in my life.

"I do not mean to be so bold, but... Is your mother Ktulu, by chance?"

"Oh!" I said as I finally pulled my gaze away from Kasai and returned it to Romani. I had said that Momma had sent me to patrol with her instead of saying that Ktulu had sent me. It was weird thinking about Momma by her first name, but ... well, not many would know her as Momma. "Sorry. Yes, my mother is Ktulu." I answered. "And my father was Midas." I threw in for good measure just in case she knew him. If she did maybe I'd get to learn a little something about the man that was hardly in my life.

"."

aud pixel!

Romani

She was a polite thing, this gilded young lady, Ranjiri. Younger than Romani herself, her chipper eagerness reminded the golden-red Haflinger of her own daughter, Jasiri. Wherever Jasiri was now, however, she had no idea, for years had passed since the last time she had even laid eyes on her golden offspring. A mother's worry was something that could not be explained, or forgotten. At least Tristan was home and safe, where he belonged...

Ranjiri's good tidings were welcome to hear, and with introductions out of the way, it was time to begin their patrol. Her own inquiry had seemed to snap Ranjiri out of whatever thoughts held her rooted to the spot, and with a warm, jovial smile, Romani motioned for them to get started.

Ah, so she had been correct in her assumption. Ktulu was Ranjiri's mother, and her sire was a stallion by the name of Midas. Oh, Romani was familiar with his name, but she had never met him. Many in Helovia at least knew of Midas. Or, they did, but time had a way of changing things, and with time came the arrival of many new faces within Helovia, new individuals to meet.

Turning her head as they began to advance into the thick, brittle trees of Helovia's Threshold, Romani's head turned to regard the young mare at her side, bright cerulean eyes locked upon Ranjiri's pretty face.

"It's alright, I was merely curious," the gypsy's voice was light and happy, devoid of any form of negativity, her expression oddly carefree despite the fact that they were patrolling the Threshold for possible threats, "I haven't known Ktulu for very long, and I'm afraid that I've never met your sire." She briefly wondered, however, what this Midas fellow must have looked like to produce such a beautifully colored daughter with the lady Constrictor. More than likely she would never know.

"What is it that you do within the Falls, Ranjiri? I know that you aren't a warrior." Or, at least, one that had been around for very long. For so long Romani had been focused on tending to her family that socializing and familiarizing herself with the other members of the Hidden Falls herd had taken a back seat. Tristan was a stubborn, adventurous youth that sometimes stumbled into trouble, and she tended to fret over the little Prince constantly.

Growing quiet, Romani waited for Ranjiri's answer, keeping an eye on their immediate surroundings as well.

I simply nodded when Romani said that she didn't know my mother well because I didn't know what to say. Me neither. She'd always been distant, always busy, always working. There weren't many times I could remember from when I was a child that she was able to just relax. Instead I grasped onto the fact that she hadn't known my father at all. "I didn't know him well." I said. "He was always in the Dragon's Throat, Momma said he was a gladiator there and that he was busy and that he was busy and couldn't see me as often as he wanted." At least that was what she had told me when I was young. As I grew up I had come to realize that he didn't see me as often as he wanted because he didn't want to tear himself away from his duties for me. Even Momma, as busy as she usually was and as distant as she was, would take time for me.

"He became Sultan in the Throat, but I think Momma had already left the Foothills when that happened." It was so long ago it was hard to keep track of the timeline, so I just shrugged my marked shoulders. The timeframe didn't matter that much to me, anyway. "After everyone was cured from the sickness the Earth God asked him to lead the Hidden Falls .... so he left the Throat for him..." But he wouldn't leae theThroat for me or Momma. "He died in the Basin. He was trying to get back to the Falls because of the invasion. There was a storm and he was flying .. and lightning ..." I frowned and shook my head because I didn't wwant the memories to come back.

"What is it that you do within the Falls, Ranjiri? I know that you aren't a warrior."

Her next question was a lifesaver. It drew me out of the thoughts of my father and back into the present. "I'm a mason." I answered, and I was quite proud of that fact. "I'm actually ... I'm pretty new to the herd. I was a crafter in the Dragon's Throat for a while with my brother, but Uncle Archi asked me to come to the Falls ... and Momma and my little brother are here." Which one would think would make it an easy decision, but it wasn't.

"There's so much work to be done." I continued. "I've only met one other mason, I have no idea if there are any others. Or if there are any helpers." I frowned to myself. "It almost seems like there's a lack of interest in building, which is so different from the Dragon's Throat." I definitely hoped that that would change and the Falls would become more ... prosperous, I guess.

"."

aud pixel!

Romani

Romani listened with rapt attention as Ranjiri spoke of her family, speaking tales of her mother and father and the life of her family. She explained how she had not known Midas, her sire, too well, going on to say how he was busy within the realm of the Dragon's Throat. Briefly Romani thought of Levi, but just as quickly as the thought came, it was gone, dismissed just as the stallion was from her life. First a warrior, was Midas, then a Sultan, only to transition as a leader of the Hidden Falls when the land had first been created, cultivated from the rubble of the Windtossed Foothills.

That was why she had come back here, leaving the Edge for the home that had been stolen from her so many years ago. Different in shape and name, it was still crafted from the soil that had been the Foothills, and so Romani had vowed to live and protect these lands just as she had its predecessor.

Ranjiri went on, her voice slowing, hesitating as she explained the fate that had befallen her father. Immediately the Haflinger's heart twisted painfully within her golden breast, breath hitching within her throat. She was no stranger from the touch of death.

"I'm sorry, dear," Romani murmured softly, soothingly, knowing that the aching loss of a loved one never went away. Time healed it, yes, but it would never, ever go away. Not completely.

Luckily it seemed that her inquiry as to what Ranjiri's profession entailed was able to snag the young winged mare from her troubled thoughts, and briefly Romani felt the pang of guilt that she had accidentally brought up such unpleasant memories.

Ranjiri was a Mason, one of their crafters, and Romani's head dipped forward in an understanding nod. The thick hairs of her forelock fell forward, covering her face, and with a practice jerk of her head she tossed the strands back into place to the side of her head and out of her eyes. The Haflinger offered the young winged mare at her side an almost motherly smile before speaking up, happy to offer any sort of suggestions as possible.

"I'm unfamiliar with the skills requited for crafting, nor am I familiar with the passionate ways of the Dragon's Throat, but if you ever need any assistance in your masonry work, I would be happy to help. I'm certain that Tristan, my son, would be thrilled to help out in any way necessary as well if I happen to be unavailable." She paused with a wistful expression before going on. "He's a curious lad, but he's young yet. Six months old as of the second day of Tallsun, but if you needed someone to do a few little things, I know that he would enjoy it."

Here, the Haflinger paused yet again, jerking her muzzle towards Ranjiri with a chortle of laughter. "Who knows? Perhaps it would keep him out of trouble and give you a bit of respite."

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi

“Why are we going here?” Sacre moaned at the tails of two determined foxes, who bounced ahead, resolved to ignore the grumbling behind them that was stemming from Sacre’s growing reluctance to do anything at all these days. He knew, as part of the Worlds Edge, he had duties to perform, loyalty to show and general hard work to do. Yet, he couldn’t help but think back to his first greeting with his new herd mates and every time he cringed, ashamed that he could, and had caused such a mess. That he had been so thoughtless, created a rift, incited anger and—hurt Mauja. No matter how he tried to look at it, how many ways he tried to view his life, he couldn’t help but feel disappointment in himself. What had he been thinking? That just by asking someone to forget that they would happily agree, that it was okay for him to tell somebody else what they should and shouldn’t remember. He had wanted Mauja to live with content, peacefully, without feeling burdened by anything his family had caused or created. To live happily. How arrogant was he to think that he could give happiness to another just by telling them to forget everything that might cause them pain or sadness—like it was that easy. A frustrated sigh ripped from his mouth and he kicked a stone in his annoyance, causing two sets of beady eyes to turn around. For a moment, Sacre stared at his two friends, their gentle companionable gazes were filled with worry as the fox boy’s lip trembled and he grimaced to hold back the tears.

Everything that was pain; from his own stupidity, to Aviya, to mother, to father… To Roux—where are you?

“Everything hurts” his voice trembled. It was as close as he could get to explaining the unexplainable inside his heart.

They stood there a while, an unusual trio of horse and fox, soothing what they could of their sorrow until finally they could continue, a little wearier from when they had set off.

Wandering through the woodland, they set themselves two tasks; one was looking for newcomers, and two was looking for herbs. The latter Sacre had very little idea about, d’Artagnan had only ever paid attention to the poisons, and whilst some of them were useful, the fox boy knew next to nothing about any other herbs. The ones that helped sickness or burns, eased pain or gave energy. Perhaps he should go find Lyanna, the girl who had been promoted at the meeting, and ask her if she knew anything about such things. He committed himself to his purpose like a man on a mission, using it to push away his thoughts of dread and channelling his frustration into something that might actually be useful. Sacre had always thought, so far in his young life, he had performed pathetically when it came to doing things that were of benefit to greater causes. Good things. Things to be remembered by. Instead, his past was filled with almosts and maybes as he always got so close only to fall so far.

His, once again downward turning, thoughts were interrupted this time by a set of new voices and one that Sacre joyfully recognised. The fox boy’s ears flickered as Inari and Ríona made tracks eagerly towards the owner of the voice who was surely a hybrid dipped in gold. A wide and bright grin was already plastered on his face when he came bounding around another corner and found the girl whose voice had caught in his tufty ears. They then went to stop in front of the pair, the other was smaller and stockier, palomino and was joined by a tiger.

A tiger.

“It’s a ti… ti” one red fox stuttered into Sacre’s mind before the other, a dusty coloured six tailed vixen, finished "grrrr" with a growl. One fox had always been wiser than the other.

Yet, the newly appointed Nurse was oblivious, or chose to ignore, the chattering inside his head as he instead twisted his mouth into a fond grin whilst his head flopped to one side, as if he was viewing Ranjiri from a different angle. “RANJIRI!” he shouted then laughed, his life might be a lot more complicated than it used to be, but the fox boy had still not found an off button for his ridiculous enthusiasm when it came to greeting pretty much anybody and everybody.

Sacre's head then pitched the other way, this time his vibrant blue eyes were curiously looking at the hybrid’s companion, the palomino who looked shorter in stature compared to himself and Jiji.

“Who is your friend?” he smiled his brilliant wide smile at the older mare, hoping it would defuse any tension or discomfort if he had caused any. It was one of Sacre’s common traits, meeting everyone he came across with the same level of enthusiasm each time—at least he was consistent.

Remembering the part of the conversation he had overheard, his face dropped to the floor for a moment and contorted into a thoughtful frown… Mason? So… Ranjiri was also not of the Dragons Throat anymore? Curious, he shifted his gaze back to gold touched girl with a question on his lips “you work with stone now, huh?” he asked, his voice still young and light.

he's a turnip. @Ranjiri @Romani
there's something tragic about you
something so magic about you

image credits

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

I shrugged when Romani apologized as I talked about Midas. It had hurt a lot at first, but now the pain had dulled and I didn't feel the urge to cry everytime I thought about him. Sometimes, when I thought about Midas, I felt anger because he was never around. I was angry that he chose the Throat over his family and only left when a God asked him to. I was angry that he didn't care enough about me or Momma to live with us. So I tried not to think about him often at all. Gaucho had taken Midas' place in my life and in my heart and even though he wasn't my real father he'd been there for me more often than Midas had. "Its okay." I said. "It was a long time ago."

Thankfully our conversation moved on to what I did in the Falls, but I wasn't surprised when Romani admitted that she wasn't well versed in crafting. Not all warriors were and I didn't hold it against her. She had her trade and I had mine and we both excelled at what we did, or at least I'd like to think we did. I was surprised when she offered to help with the masonry work in the Falls and even more surprised when she offered to have her son help. "That would be wonderful!" I said happily. "We could always use some help." I laughed when she suggested that masonry work would keep her son out of trouble. "I would be glad to keep an eye on him anytime you need me to." I offered. "I know how much unintentional trouble foals can get in to and how much they like to play, I...."

"RANJIRI!"

I jumped at the sudden shout of my name and my feathers stood on end. I must have looked like a ridiculously puffed up black and gold bird and I spun around. I didn't know who I expected to see, but it certainly wasn't Sacre.

"Sacre!" I said in return, a smile carving itself onto my face. When was the last time I had seen him? I couldn't remember. "How've you been?" I moved toward him, my muzzle stretched out in greeting. He asked who my friend was and I looked over at Romani. "Sacre, this is Romani and Kasai, we're on patrol for the Hidden Falls. Romani, this is Sacre, we used to live in the Dragon's Throat together."

"You work with stone now, huh?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "I moved back to the Falls to be with my family." I paused, my head tilting as I regarded my friend. "Are you still in the Throat? I hadn't seen you there in a while."

"."

@Romani @Sacre

aud pixel!

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi

Admittedly, Sacre didn’t know Ranjiri very well, and their meetings had always been far too brief. Even so, the fox boy still met her like an old friend, the loudness of his heart, so full of passion, was evident all over his young face that beamed with his silly smile, lighting up two, kind blue eyes. He was, perhaps, overly exuberant in his goodwill, but it helped him forget that his life, so far, was a tragic tale of loss and heartbreak. Sacre rejected the misery fate (or damning coincidence) had handed him by clinging to his admirable cheerful nature—refusing the devil of resentment. It was hard though and, if he was left alone too long, the pain of everything that had happened got to him, so he was thankful when he found Ranjiri and her friend, who she introduced as Romani. They might not know it, but by just being there they had helped the fox boy, stopping him from thinking too much when he was alone.

“Nice to meet you Romani, Kasai” he nodded to both whilst, behind his two forelegs, sat one nervous red fox and one extremely curious kitsune, ”she’s beautiful” the six-tailed vulpine jealously commented to Sacre, who wordlessly agreed. “These two are Inari and Ríona… I hope I haven’t interrupted anything” his face contorted into an apologetic smile, he didn’t think that perhaps he might have intruded on a private conversation, a vice that often got him in trouble.

”How’ve you been?”

“Good, and you?” Sacre answered Ranjiri’s earlier question simply, not thinking too much about it, if he did, then the poor gold touched girl may have been given a much more complicated answer. Luckily, he wasn’t given time to dwell on it as Jiji enlightened Sacre to the origin of her title and his gaze shifted into surprise. So she too had left the Dragons Throat! To go to the Hidden Falls? He found himself thinking of the red-eyed Nymeria he had met the last time he’d been in the Threshold, she had offered him a home whilst he got lost in the swaying of her body, he felt a little embarrassed thinking about it in the company of others. Even so, if he had followed her instead of Mauja, then he may have found Ranjiri much sooner than now—they’d have been herd mates again. “What’s it like, living in the Hidden Falls?” he asked, it was one place Sacre had never seen and a place he too had almost decided to live in.

The focus moved to him after and Sacre felt a little guilty that his answer to her question wasn’t yes, instead it was no, he had abandoned the Throat. “I left Helovia after one of the Rift battles…” his voice trailed off, it was hard to put what happened into words “then lived with my father for a little while before returning” it was a vague explanation as he swerved around talking about his sister out loud. “I almost decided to go live in the Falls, one of your members Nymeria offered to take me there, but I ended up following Mauja to the Worlds Edge instead. I now serve as one their Nurses” he wasn’t even a crafter anymore, his life had taken a complete u-turn.

Thinking of one of the reasons why he returned, he suddenly regarded Ranjiri and Romani with hope, maybe, just maybe, they had seen his brother. “Have you seen Roux?” he asked desperately, turning to Romani to describe him “my twin brother, he’s slightly taller than me and bright red in colour. He can’t see during the day… I haven’t seen him for a long time” his voice dropped at the end.

@Romani hope it's okay I jumped over you sprow <3 
there's something tragic about you
something so magic about you

image credits

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!