[PRIVATE] [Hertz Capture] Lightning Only Strikes Once

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
see, the life I’ve had
can make a good man
bad.
A determined but mentally fragile brute held close to his prisoner, waiting for the moment where he would have to use his strength against the smaller, younger creature should he retaliate. Lotherarius was proud in his capture but the paranoia never quite left him that he was perhaps doing this under the watchful gaze of friends of Hertz. He let his pools dart this way and that before letting them rest on his prisoner, with his neck slightly turned. He slowed for a second whilst his mind wandered before continuing on, further into the Falls in an attempt to isolate his prisoner a little more successfully to entice him into his own new herd.

The Falls was growing, and Lotherarius had only just begun his journey with them. The intelligence core ran through him now, his tapered bodice pulsing with the power that he had craved for so long. But now was the time to prove his worth. It had been a quest from Knox, according to Huric, to bring the deep azure hued colt outcast to the Falls territory in a bid to open his skills to the herd. Lotherarius was keen to follow his first mission and he had done so cleanly, using rope he had found lying around and tugging the fellow pegasus into the territory. 

Before too long he halted, keeping the rope tight between his knashers as he wondered where to place the brute, more so to make sure he was the figure of persuasion and not just another thief. The bright cold light shone through the trees, and the blood-red brute dropped the rope from his velveteens and smiled meekly at his prisoner, knowing that even if Hertz did escape he was ready. But for now he cleared his throat and let his smooth tones run through,
"I am no monster, Hertz, you need not fear me," his first words of persuasion were hardly comforting but it was easy to see in his cranium that he was pleasant and genuine, "My name is Lotherarius, Hertz. I know your name through Knox and Archibald of the Hidden Falls, where I am Illusor. I only joined this herd not long ago but I have come to see its wonders and attributes, much of which persuaded me to stay. " He paused for a second, just hoping that eventually this would all sink in and he wasn't making a pig's ear of it all, "You are my captive but you may not have to be for long. I mean you harm because I would like you by my side, for the good of the herd..." This was enough for now, Lotherarius had to see the reaction of his prisoner before continuing. It was just too easy to assume that the azure brute was going to come quietly and willingly, so to throw his most genuine words of persuasion down his throat could be hopeless.

And so he would wait, halted and fixed pointing directly at the fellow winged stag, just waiting...

Lotherarius
image credits

@Hertz 
[Welcome to your capture thread! This is where your first stage of recruitment will be if you choose to join the Falls. Please reply with a response fitting to both your needs and the needs of your character. Welcome and enjoy!]

Please tag me

Hertz Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper

I should have known better.

I should have known not to let my guard down after being alone for so long. There wasn't a particular reason why I left the hot sands of the Throat, probably because it seemed like all of my family and my friends had moved on with their lives leaving me alone in la-la land. But for the last year now I had just been wandering about the lands of Helovia, learning each nook and cranny the best I could while sparring with trees and stags to keep my strength up for whenever I decided to join up with a herd again. Things had been going well, wonderfully well, and I was almost ready to wander my ass over to the Threshold and see what the herds of Helovia, other than the Throat, had to offer me.

It seemed that life had a different plan for me though. Crystal blues shot a cold look at the tiger striped stallion that had managed to ensare me during one of my earth laden walks through the woods, how he had managed to go unnoticed was still beyond me. But here I was, stuck in the grasp of so strange orange, black, and white bird, the rope connecting my body to his clenched behind grass stained ivories. For a second thoughts of snapping away from the stranger, hopefully yanking a couple of worthless teeth out on the way, crossed my mind, but I was curious as to what he wanted with me. I was nothing special in these lands, no high blood lines or amazing magic. Of course I could light the ground on fire and my markings lit up with electricity during a storm, but those weren't things that I showed off quite often as I tended to keep to myself unless I had an itch to scratch.

Oh...

Had I fucked his daughter?

I cringed inwardly, cowering at the thought of having possibly fucked this stallion's daughter and now he had caught me to teach me a lesson or two in the matters of wham-bam-thank you ma'am. Dark stained ears flicked back into my tangled mane as he stopped moving, the rope dropping from his blackened lips, his crystal eyes meeting my own. The thought of running crossed my mind for a second, only to be interrupted by the stallion's deep voice filling the air around us. "I am no monster Hertz, you need not fear me." Okay....well, that took the possiblity of daughter fucking off the list. Unless he was crazy and wanted me to think we were friends before he castrated me before the gods and everyone. The different possibilities of why he had decided that I would make for a good captor were too busy whirling around in my mind for me to wonder how he knew my name.  "My name is Lotherarius, Hertz. I know your name through Knox and Archibald of the Hidden Falls, where I am Illusor. I only joined this herd not long ago but I have come to see its wonders and attributes, much of which persuaded me to stay." Curiosity smacked me across the face like a scorned female as I wondered what it was that had me here, with a rope around my neck like a common slave. But before I could speak the orange brute was rambling on again. "You are my captive but you may not have to be for long. I mean you harm because I would like you by my side, for the good of the herd..."

Amusement bubbled like a read-to-explode volcano through my veins and nervous system as an invisible brow arched upwards and a shit-eating grin spread across my inky features. "I am flattered Illusor, but what makes you think I would be an asset to your herd?" I was curious as to what crazy babble would fall from his midnight stained lips this time. Was I chosen for a reason? Or was I just the first idiot to walk into his trap?

"talk"
Tag | @Lotherarius
Words |
Notes | I just wanted to thank you for stealing him and giving me a reason to play hiim again <3
Hertz
dance fucker dance
image credits
Please tag me in all posts!

Outcast
Danjah
The brute had remained silent up until the point Lotherarius began to talk to him, and this made Lotherarius feel even more skittish about the fact that he could be making the worst mistake possible, both for his own safety and the integrity of his new herd. What would the Falls think if he had captured an unwilling, brash stag? Hertz's lobes flicked back and Lotherarius could almost feel the awkwardness between them, the tension ever-increasing as he was waiting for a reply to his own words of "welcome".

And then he spoke:

"...What makes you think I would be an asset to your herd?"

It was something that, whilst the blood-red pegasus stood there watching his captive, he was wondering himself. Knox had told him that he would make a valuable prize and an even more invaluable part of the Hidden Falls, but even the humorous side of this young brute started to make Lotherarius think otherwise. But he had to turn that around - perhaps he just didn't need to be so serious. Was that an asset? But again, Lotherarius tried to move further into his personality, bits that he had been explained to about, and then the winged stag made one small, mischevious smile as he realised what he could say to Hertz,
"You are young, an asset we value greatly. Your youth instills something much needed into our herd, but I think I also heard through the grapevine that you liked the ladies..." he paused for a second with his pools glinting with the unknown, "something like that could hold you well in the intelligence core, the ability to give some a further reason to trust you," it was true, being a womaniser in the bluntest way possible would give a male the upper hand in Helovia, especially since a lot of females would give themselves to a handsome creature as Hertz. Intelligence and sex, it all came hand-in-hand. But Lotherarius wasn't finished with his praise to the young blue seal dun as he accounted more of what he had been told, "I hear you have a competitive nature, you like to take risks. Now what I am asking is a risk but is it one you're willing to take if you know that you will be part of something that could make you great, make us even greater and stronger?"

And at that Lotherarius left Hertz to chew over the words he had also spoken, closing his darkened velveteens and shifting his weight onto different pillars alternately before letting his lobes flick back to hear if any undesirable were listening in. You couldn't be too careful...

" . "
Oh, there is a light
and it never goes out.
Lotherarius
image credits

@Hertz
[I'm so sorry for the wait, but I hope it was worth it! I'm glad to be able to give your baby a new lease of life, it's much needed with a lot of characters so I'm glad to be of help dear! <3]

Please tag me

Hertz Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper

For a second I wondered if I had gone too far in questioning the tiger striped in his decision to capture me and take me back to the place he called home. A stern silence fell between them as the grin that was spread across my face began to recede like a child who realized he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I had really fucked up this time, should have known better than to think I was funny around someone who had a literal rope around my neck.

But then a smile broke the orange and black steed's stony expression as his deep vocals began to fill the air around us once more and the grin that had split my own features continued to fade into my natural resting expression. "You are young, an asset we value greatly. Your youth instills something much needed into our herd, but I think I also heard through the grapevine that you liked the ladies...something like that could hold you well in the intelligence core, the ability to give some a further reason to trust you," I couldn't help but let my feathers ruffle with pride as I heard the praises falling into my already overly blown up ego. The corner of my midnight stained lips tweaked upwards in a half smile, the way that Lotherarius had finished his sentence made me believe that he wasn't quite done blowing my head up so I kept quite, biting my tongue until I was sure he was done. Although I wasn't quite sure who my true parents were, the ones who had raised me had at least taught me some manners before they too left me. "I hear you have a competitive nature, you like to take risks. Now what I am asking is a risk but is it one you're willing to take if you know that you will be part of something that could make you great, make us even greater and stronger?"

Electric excitement rushed through my navy body as I watched the stallion speak, my crystal eyes lighting up with excitement and self pride as he spoke. Everything he said was true, albeit me wondering how he knew so much about me. There's no way I hadn't fucked his daughter...maybe I had knocked her up and this was his punishment? Making me think that they needed me in this herd, that they valued the stallion I was, only to drop the surprise of being a father right on my lap. Fuck that. 

Or maybe that wasn't the case. 

Maybe I was finally becoming infamous in these lands that have owned my soul for so very long. Ruffling my feathers against my colbalt sides, my skull cocked ever so slightly to the right the rope around my neck shifting and putting strands of hair uncomfortably out of their places. "How do you know so much about me? My name...traits I have.." There was no denying the fact that I was overly interested in this herd, and becoming a part of something stronger and greater than I could be on my own. But I was curious as to what it was that had made them desire me badly enough to set up a snare near where I had been camping out.

I had already made up my mind on how my fate would go on this day. Regardless of the Illusor's answer, who's to say I could trust his words anyway?

"talk"
Tag | @Lotherarius 
Words |
Notes | Sorry this took so long dear <3 Army is kicking my ass! You have a code messed up on your table, that's why this is all in italics and so is the last half of your post.
Hertz
are you insane like me?
image credits
Please tag me in all posts!

Outcast
Danjah
Lotherarius continued to hold out his duties to the herd with his words, knowing full well that he had never come across this jumped up little brute before, but more that he trusted in Knox and Huric that this was the stag they sought for their ranks. And he seemed to apparently enjoy all of the praises, the reasoning behind their need to recruit him. And physically there was no doubting that he could be an asset to them; his bodice was muscular, his bodice coated in cobalt that shone and these were all qualities that first and foremost would gain attention. Perhaps he may not be suited to a sleuth, he thought warily, thinking of him standing out so much. But like the blood-red brute had told Hertz, he was competitive and skills that would enable him to become a very good sleuth, or anything that he wished.

It was all up to him.

And then Loth caught hte endo a smile that spread across the youth's velveteens, one that appeared to be in favour of the herd recruitment. But still nothing came out of the brute's velveteens in ways of continuing the conversation, and stood here with his prisoner, Lotherarius began to switch his lobes this way and that to make sure they were still alone.

Finally, Hertz spoke:

"How do you know much about me? My name... traits I have.."

It was a very good question, and the winged stag was quick to answer with a genuine smile on his face and his pools eager to show their commitment to the cause,
"You ask a very good question, Hertz. And the answer is that Knox of the Hidden Falls requested that I bring you here, his knowledge of you seems incomparable to that of my own and I trust his judgement," He hesitated, deciding to take one tiny step back from Hertz as a show of what he was about to say, "And like I trust in Knox with his decision to want to recruit you, I too want to trust that you will be an asset to us aswell. I have no doubts that with it being your choice in what ranking position you would like to be in, I can trust you too. What do you say?" The blood-red chest of his puffed out and he stood there almost regal-like, waiting for the answer of Hertz. He needed to know if he was interested before opening up to him about the positions he could take...

[I've finally replied I am so bad I'm so sorry D: I've also fixed the table for you :3 I'm going to try and hurry this up for you too since I'm off on holiday this Saturday so it's best to make sure you won't wait to be able to join if that's what Hertz wants! <3]

" . "
Oh, there is a light
and it never goes out.
Lotherarius
image credits

@Hertz

Please tag me

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
unarchived per request