the Rift

[OPEN] if it makes you feel good

Macaria Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: Three Years [Birdsong]
Psilo

i've got my feet on the ground

and i don't go to sleep to dream

She's growing more and more uncomfortable where she stands. Her bones start to tingle, or so it felt like. That dappled coat of hers begins to crawl and long for her sparks to crackle and play upon it once more. Her chest is heavy and her mind is spinning webs of dread suddenly and it seems to her, at this time, that the pair of odd strangers are not going to respond much to her presence or inquiry – or her level of alarm, at the very least. She cannot bare them any longer and her body bursts into a canter. Just before her toes dig into the soft earth she's joined by her brother's warm shoulder. It is too late, she is already in motion! “Join me brother!” She chirps to him as she is engulfed in a soft haze of fog that lays peacefully over the hilly ground. One of her brother's delightful little dragons moves around her as she starts to slow down to a jog. It has been so long that she has forgotten her name, but she remembers the little bugger and squeals with glee as the reptile moves in circles around her. Macaria leaps and twirls, giggling and dancing playfully around the little white dragon and yet still trying to move away as she plays.

She stops somewhere over a knoll, away from those other two. Her sparks have returned and they crackle and snap wildly across her star-shaped dapples. Her tail whips and dashes, propping upright to dangle her white plume over her sparking back while she trots over to see if Abraham is approaching or staying with the magic-killers (she's going ahead and blaming both, just in case.)

If he is indeed coming her way then she will call out a hello and await him to come over the hill. She's so happy to see him and so cautious to keep away from their previous company. She goes back to jumping around with the dragon while she waits for her beloved brother.

macaria

Image by Psilo!

a branch off of this thread: my heart is a ghost town - since blu left for a bit D: i thought we could just put 'em here <3

anyone is welcome to join them but please let @Abraham post first c;