the Rift

[OPEN] Catch & Release

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
Isopia
the mountain that knows

Isopia was ... managing.

To say that she was doing better, would have been a lie. She wasn't. Her body still felt physically fatigued from the constant mental stress and strain, and it took very little to incite angry and reckless thoughts of Volterra in her skull, but, she was managing. Much better than she had managed earlier on. Now her eyes didn't immediately return to the unmarked grave inside of her clearing, nor did her thoughts constantly swirl around the lifeless body entombed there.

Isopia looked around the world in wonder, having almost forgotten what the world could look like covered in so much green. There were so many shades and tints of it, so many variations of leaf and flower that it left her nearly breathless just to think about. But that sort of mental windedness was a welcome change, and so Isopia allowed herself to drown deeper in the endless green. Her travels brought her to the Bloody Falls, a place where the water so wildly contrasted the flora and fauna around it, that Isopia felt compelled to stop. She for bayed her mind from associating the ruby red glimmer of the pool with Volterra's eyes, but found it easy, especially with Hubris happily trying to distract her.

The bronze dragon flew in happy circles in the air. Magic shimmered around him, and even though it wasn't fully under his control yet, his diligence and concentration were admirable. Sparks and frost glittered away from his scales in shining patterns as he looped over the crimson pool.

Image Credits

@Aithniel - I know you're busy, so I thought I'd make this for us!

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here