the Rift

Spider's Web

Airlia Posts: 29
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 :Frostfall HP: 58.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare

Airlia

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

Tall and lean she was a healing machine ready to take on the world. She had grown weary of her old home, tired of the same old people, and same silly problems. Things had been the same ever since she could remember. Her life had been ho-hum; droning on and on forever. Well, no more! She had set out on her own desperate to find some excitement, to find a place where stuff was always happening. Little did the spider web mare know how much trouble she could really find in Helovia. The girl had no idea what lay in store for her and that enthralled her. Her hooves would soon be full with much more than she ever would have asked for.

The sun was high above the thick trees, but she couldn't tell from under the dense canopy. It was warm, but not nearly as warm as she hoped it would get here. Silver eyes gazed around quietly as she studied the bird filled forest. The silver spider web marked mare lived up to her name, Airlia. In the langue of her herd it meant, "ethereal." Her lithe bloody bay frame lived up to that easily. Her movements were poetry, smooth, and precise. Her long lion tail slithered out behind her, careful to never touch the ground. If she had one thing going for her it was her pristine coat, and flowing tassels. Horned head held high she paused in a sunny clearing. Nostrils quivered curiously as she stood proudly looking around. A soft breeze teased the flowing tresses on her slender neck. Taking a deep breath the girl let her sweet voice ring out. She was sure the best way to gain attention was to let everyone know she was there.
----------------------------------------
Words;; 294
OOC/Tags;; @Volterra open! Sorry it is so horrible xD
speaking

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

YOU'VE GOT THE WORLD ON ITS KNEES, YOU'RE TAKING ALL THAT YOU PLEASE

He does not come here often.

Truthfully, it holds little allure for the mammoth man. He has no desire to exit Helovia - he has not reaped all he can from the place, yet - and he has no herd to recruit to, although it does occasionally cross his mind to try and get his harem started prior to taking a crown. Perhaps he could try and recruit some men, too, strong and loyal soldiers ready for when he takes over...But these are not thoughts for today. Today, he is drawn by an inexplicable pull, a strange and unusual wanderlust that drags him through the unfamiliar landscape of the Threshold.

His dragons dive through the trees beside him, a trio of ominous power and fearsome, predatory precision. Scales of red and gold glint amongst the shadows whilst the stallion's jet black coat blends in with the darkness at the base of the trees, his muscular back and rump dappled with the sun gleaming through the canopy. His stride is a rangy, heavy trot, his neck powerfully arched and his mane falling in ebony strands across his forehead, jigging slightly with his motion.

He soon sees her; a mare, stunning in a coat of blood bay with queer spiderweb markings dotted across her slim, attractive body. The goliath's eyes darken, roaming quite freely across her. She is evidently of high, regal breeding, and even a baseborn mongrel like Volterra can appreciate that. He roams closer, air shifting from his nostrils as he drags in her scent and files it away in his mind. "You, my dear, look far too highborn to be roaming around a place like this," he remarks, in his baritone growl of a voice. His ears flicker, his gaze continuing its free roam across her body.

EXCITED GARGLE <33 @Airlia

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Pare

Airlia

After she called out for anyone around her the mare turned towards the stream behind her. Dipping her elegant neck the mare lowered her tender lips to the cool water. Sucking down the chilly liquid a shiver ran over her hide as it slid into her belly. Full she lifted her horned head as water dripped from her lightly whiskered muzzle. The sound of hooves drew the mare's attention behind her. She turned slowly waiting for the newcomer to show themselves. A smirk slipped over her lips as a massive black and white stallion strode from the foliage.

She stands proudly lifting her body up to it's full height her soft black and silver locks waving in a gentle breeze. Her smirk grew wicked as she watched his scarlet eyes devour her body, like a hungry wolf. Long tasseled lion tail flicked behind her with amusement as she did the same to his thick body. He was a monster in his own right, nothing like the old nag she had been sold too. When his delicious voice slipped from his dark mouth she flipped her mane teasingly to one side showing off her elegant frame.

Her voice was dark and cool as she replied her silver eyes rolling in mock aggravation, "And you sir look far to lowborn to speak to me like that." Her graceful tail flicked out again as she watched him proudly. He wasn't much taller than herself, but his bulk far exceed her own. "Tell me, peasant, what is this strange land called?" She watched him feeling highly superior, yet playful. Even though her words were harsh, if he really listened he would hear the joking that softened each syllable. She would not give into the first handsome stallion that crossed her path, not even with his slick words. She was sure this stallion was used to smooth talking his way into every bitch he passed in his travels. She would not be just another notch in his proverbial belt. Keeping her head high and her weight spread evenly upon quick long legs she watched him.
Words;; 351
OOC/Tags;; @Volterra
speaking

Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

She is coquettish with the flicks of her mane and tail, and the stud's gaze follows her movements with evident interest. She is so slender - no doubt she possesses speed he can only dream of, and yet she's tall and sturdy enough not to collapse beneath his weight....She speaks, and his ears bat back slightly at the insult, although it's only a temporary reaction. The stallion makes no attempt to hide his mongrel heritage. He is a lowborn mutt, a bastard, bearing resemblance to no particular breed bar the colossal drafts that have given him his size and impressive muscular structure. Trying to name all the breeds that make up his blood would take hours, whereas he's guessing she could list her mongrel ancestors on one hoof.

"Every purebred little beauty needs some beast in her life," he points out, his voice a deep, resonating growl. He is not truly offended by her first words, nor by her following ones, which brand him as peasant. As blind as he often is to subtleties, the beast can detect the humour that underlines her voice; just as well, because when insulted Volterra's reactions are usually violent. And, indeed, if she was a man saying this, he'd no doubt feel morally obliged to put her in her place. But she is decidedly female, and there is no harm in letting a woman have her fun...as long as it results in him having his, later.

She asks what this land is, and the goliath casts a red-eyes glance around the forest. It does not tell of the impressiveness that lies further in, the wild beauty of Helovia - oh, this darling princess has one hell of a time in front of her. "This land is called Helovia. My name is Volterra. Who are you?" He looks at her, his expression wolfish, hungry. No doubt herd representatives will be along soon to try and lure her into their ranks, but maybe, if he plays his cards right, he can persuade her to remain as an outcast - with him.

@Airlia

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]

Pare

Airlia

She smirked teasingly as her silver eyes watched him carefully. He could shred her to pieces in a second if she pushed him to far. 'Everyone has a breaking point, so what is his?' How how she loved to play the game, loved to tease and torment others. She watches his ears flick back for a mere second, just long enough to ensure she knows how he feels. 'So I can continue then huh big boy?' She continues to smirk as she watches him watch her.

When he speaks a shiver runs through her body raising her heart rate pleasurably. Boldly she steps forward eyes on his scarlet ones. She watches him as her slender frame moves closer carefully. Her horned head lowers slightly as she moves around him batting her long eyelashes up at him. She moves with an extra sway careful to stay light on her dark hooves. She is ready to run if he goes on the attack. But really, why would he attack her? She is merely there, teasing, joking, sexy. Sure he is a beast and she the beauty, but beasts can control themselves, can they not? Her tail moves to snake under his neck before attempting to trail over his massive scared back.

Completing her round she stops in front of him, just out of his powerful reach. His musky man smell draws her temps her urges to surface. As much as she longs to give in to him, to feel his weight on her back the mare is no whore. She will not give into any stallion without good reason, looks and smell are not nearly enough. But being a slut would be so much fun, to feel every man that tickles her fancy. For now she will resist him make him work for her more than he surely ever has.

When his rich sensual words reach her again she smirks softly at his boldness. Helovia. She rolls the name around carefully thinking it over. Then his name reaches her. "Volterra. Well, since you asked so so sweetly, I'll tell you." She purrs like an angry tigress in heat. "I am Airlia, the ethereal in my tongue." She smirks as she takes in his starved look. Oh how he wants her, just a little more than she wants him; but they shall both wait. She is sure her speed can far out pace him, even if he knows the land better than she does. That never matters, wouldn't matter if she found a herd she was sure lived in this land. She has no intentions of joining such a herd. In her homeland she had been sold, auctioned off to the highest bidder. There would be no owning her; never again. Never. She was her own horse now, her own to sell and trade. For now she would stand befor this giant and wait, see what he would offer her.
Words;; 487
OOC/Tags;; @Volterra Hope this was worth the wait xD She is super fun lol
speaking

She is a tease, this much is apparent. The goliath's interest is well and truly piqued, and he finds himself glancing furtively around to see if there are any other herd representatives on their way to try and steal his find. Admittedly, he has no herd to lure her to, but perhaps she can be tempted by the thought of freedom...It irks him when his women live in herds, where gaining access to them is tricky and where his children are raised by other men. It would be vastly preferable to have them close at hand, roaming the wilderness with him.

She sidles closer, and the leviathan watches her with barely-hidden desire etched across his face. Her tail trickles across his body and he allows himself a low, animalistic growl that rumbles the ground nearby. His massive skull reaches out to try and plant a nip to her side, but she lingers just out of his reach, a living, breathing manifestation of his temptations.

She introduces herself; Airlia. The name rolls easily off his tongue. "Airlia - it is a pleasure." His jowls split into a wolfish grin. The trees nearby ruffle as his dragons swoop into land on the branches; they watch the mare like a hawk, sizing her up, trying to determine if she is worthy of their bonded's attention. Their tails coil and their sharp eyes follow the movements of the unicorn and the equine, intrigued despite themselves.

Volterra glances around again. "No doubt we will soon be swarmed by representatives from Helovia's herds attempting to lure you into their ranks, but perhaps I can interest you in something else?" He fixes her with his predator's stare. "I am an outcast - I answer to nobody but myself. Helovia is mine to explore at my leisure, and I bend the knee to no man. I would be more than happy to show you around, should you desire freedom over the chains of a herd." His gaze never wavers from her, each hard muscle bulked as he stands sentinel before her.

@Airlia

Pare

Airlia

She smirks sadistically as her tail winds over his powerful body. His growl vibrates through her tail causing the girl to giggle softly. 'Oh now dear, do I need to find some water for that fire?' She purrs with laughter at her own inward wit. He is a toy for her to play with, she will make the rules here, or flee his clutches. It is all his choice, play nice or lose the best thing he has ever seen. She can see it written plan as day across his face. He wants her, wants her like a rabid dog. Almost in front of him again his teeth snap shut inches from her side. Her tail lashes out trying to smack his face, hard enough to sting.

"Don't you know, you shouldn't break your toys? Especially since you haven't even gotten to play with it yet?" Her voice is a husky purr as she arches her long elegant neck. She was enjoying this way to much for either of their goods. Batting her long lashes she smiles softly at him. He repeats her name and it rings pleasantly in her pricked ears. A swishing of branches and leaves draws her eyes upward. Massive lizard creatures with wings are perched above them. Her neck eases from it's high arch as she gazes up at them.

"Are, uhhh, they with you?" She speaks clearly but quietly hoping she wont piss the creatures off and get a closer look at them, or their claws. "They are very interesting, and magnificent creatures." Unconsciously the mare stepped closer to the trees gazing up at them starstruck. Even as the beast speaks her eyes never leave the lizards. Ears flick trying to pick up the sound of hooves around them; silence greets her.

Only when he offers her something else does her silver gaze re-fix on him. Her horned head tilted slightly as she watched him curiously. What did he have to offer her? She mulled over his offer, of course she wanted to be free, but would she truly be free with him? Her voice changed from a purr to morning frost, "Tell em Vol, would I truly be free with you? Or would you be there directing my every step?" Her eyes flickered dangerously for a second. "You're honesty will be rewarded, I do not stand for lies." Her horned head lifted high with pride, an unspoken challenge lingering on her face.
Words;; 408
OOC/Tags;; @Volterra She'll be an outcast either way xD
speaking

He grunts his frustration as she slips out of his grasp again. He is like a petulant child when it comes to women - the more they play hard to get, the more he wants them. That's not to say he doesn't adore a mare who falls into his arms and his bed with minimal effort, but every so often it's nice for him to be faced with a bit of a challenge. "I like the fact you say yet. That gives me hope, dear Airlia." His goliath form shifts and rumbles as a laugh spreads through him.

She remarks on his dragons - ah, they're babe magnets, those dragons of his. She steps closer to them, and they dutifully preen beneath her stare. Vadir especially, vanity incarnate, struts like a smitten housecat along her branch, her powerfully scythed tail swinging with such vigour that it chops a row of twigs from her perch. They fall to earth with a clatter, but she hardly notices as she slowly and carefully washes her gleaming golden scales. "Yes, they are with me. The red is Vérzés, the gold Vadir."

He half-thinks she will be easily tempted by his offer, but from what little he knows of this mare so far, should he be surprised when she instead questions what exactly he's offering her? His jowls twist into a dark, somewhat approving grin. "Ah, you read me far too well." Not that reading Volterra is particularly difficult - he's about as subtle as a wrecking ball. She states that she does not stand for lies, but she needn't worry. The blackened giant does not lie. "It would be remiss of me to invite you into the life of an outcast then simply abandon you to the wilderness. Of course I would be around, ensuring I keep a close eye on your whereabouts. But I am a busy man, Airlia. I could not possibly dictate your every move, as I have other business to attend to that would not involve me stalking you every hour of the day." Business like interacting with his children, and training to become the future warlord he will be.

"You would be free to roam the four corners of Helovia, as I do, and interact with its other inhabitants without my interference. But I would endeavour to keep an eye on you wherever possible, and should I amass any more followers, would select a neutral land as our base of sorts. You would also have my protection, and that is a gift that cannot be underestimated." He hasn't the time to stalk his mare 24/7, but he will be careful to make sure nobody attempts to steal her from him....and keep her close enough that he can indulge whenever the need arises.

@Airlia

Pare

Airlia

She chuckled at his response to her being a toy. "Now if only I was a toy. I like the sound of being a princess once again, much better than a mere peasant's toy." She couldn't help the teasing smile that coated her sugar sweet lips. 'Oh stallions are to much fun, no wonder mother never let me play with them.' She couldn't help but share that little joke, "Now I know why Mother always kept me away from colts." She laughed softly her tail swaying behind her like a cougar's might. If he played his cards right, she might let him chase her. Cat and mouse was always fun; if you were always a dog dressed as a mouse. Silver eyes watched him curious as to how far she really could push his feelings before his ego forced him to snapped back at her.

When she turns to the dragons they start to, umm, groom, themselves. She smiles entranced by them and longing to see them up close. She wondered what they would feel like under her soft muzzle. Would they be rough, or smooth? Lost in thought about them she almost missed his words, almost. Ears turned towards him carefully locking their names away. "Beautiful names for stunning creatures. Vérzés and Vadir, it's my pleasure to meet you both." She dipped her horned head low, lower than she would have for anyone else. She hoped the creatures realized that. A royal lady never bowed to anyone or anything, unless they were truly worthy. She watches the limbs and twigs fall before snapping her gaze right back to the beautiful things. "I hope you don;t take this the wrong way; we did not have some amazing creatures where I am from. What is their species called?" She looked up bashfully at the winged lizards.

Grudgingly she turns her attention back to the beast of a stud. Her brow raises at the grin upon his face, wondering if mare's here were giant pushovers. She listens quietly to his words searching each syllable for some hidden meaning. "Around huh? Would you're around-ness be upset if I was to, say, lead a stallion on?" She watched him her eyes dancing wickedly. When he continued she couldn't help but laugh. "Pardon me for being rude. Your ego just amuses me, the only stud I've ever been around was my father." She chuckled softly to herself. She tilted her head putting on a thoughtful expression, even though she had her mind made up. "You make a compelling case Vol. I agree to come with you into the wilds of Helovia." She smirked and arched her neck, "Take me to the most beautiful place you have." Her smirk grew playful as she watched him eager to be out in the wonders of this land.
Words;; 469
OOC/Tags;; @Volterra
speaking