the Rift

[OPEN] Little Treasures....

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

The small bag hung over her shoulder as she left the scene. Cream hooves wondered away as Tin blended the pair into the surrounding world. She had been looking for things to help the herd out, and when she saw this bag she knew that someone would need it. Teal eyes wondered through the wild as they started to dissipate into a fog cloud. It whirled and drifted around the pair as they went deeper. Then the fog has gotten so thick that they were almost cutting through it like a knife. Light started to break through the lands as the pair could finally see what was ahead of them. They were back in Edge that quickly? What had happened? Teal orbs looked confused at Tin as the pair came out of the brush like hiding. Tin shrugged his shoulders 'Well that odd... Oh well less walk for us, we home now.'

Raeden continued walking through the wooded lands with a confused look on her face. She had to tell someone about what happened to them, but first down to business. Her perfectly crowned skull glimmered with the ruby hugging the base of her horn. " Is there any Moon Doctor's out there? " She called out to the surrounding areas. She figured this bag would suit their use greatly. They would be able to carry herbs with them, and keep it in the bag after they collected it. Tin smiled happily to the mare knowing she would give anything to this herd. Light colored legs came to a halt waiting for the healers to appear, hopefully one would.

Her mind started to worry about if they did not like the bag, or what if they already had one they used. The thoughts raced her mind before Tin nuzzled her soft shoulder 'You did good..they like '. A smile crept across her maw as she nuzzled the little deer creature back. Thank you my little friend. soft words flooded from her mouth as she watched the world around them. Her eyes were scanning and searching for any little movement that might arise from the area around them. 

words words

Image Credits

Calling Mrs. @Alysanne and anyone else who wants to join in on her fun!! She will be sharing her fog experience to who ever she meets, so they will know about our special passive magic! 

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

we heal with love

The call for a Moon Doctor always, always sent a chill through Alysanne - rousing her from any sort of slumber or stirring her away from wherever her mind had been previously. Typically, the calls were benign - looking for someone to ask a question, or perhaps even join the ranks, but until she knew the pegasus mare would always respond to the inquiries with haste. Because for that one out of a hundred time when something was terribly wrong, every second would count.

She weaved through the woods and the fog with expert speed - Hemlock darting through the trees ahead of her to get a better look at the situation. All seemed to be well enough as he neared them but he also did not recognize the mare or her deer-like companion. Soon she was upon the pair herself, a worried frown clouding her expression as she looked over the pale unicorn mare.

It was with tremendous self control that she didn’t hurry forward more and busy about this stranger like a mother hen, checking for injuries. But while Alysanne herself came to a stop a natural distance away, Hemlock himself circled above the unknown pair, trying to remain inconspicuous among the tree branches. Nothing serious, injury wise, it seemed. Although she tried to get a soft smile through the worried expression in her soft green eyes, the painted mare didn’t think it was very likely to be successful - not until she was sure that it hadn’t been a call for injury.  “Are you alright? I’m Alysanne, one of the Moon Doctors.”  

alysanne & hemlock

image credits

GAH sorry it took longer than expected to get a reply up
@Raeden <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

</style>

A flying creature appeared first and Readens teal eyes watched as it flew towards her and Tin. Tin Unhappily pinned his ears slightly from being startled. They watched it fly around and then another creature came from the tree line. She watched its figure and realized it was someone responding to her call. Raeden smiled softly as she came to a frantic stop. The Paint mare held a striking resemblance to Iona. She tilted her head slightly trying to get a better look at the mare before speaking.  I am sorry if I startled you. I did not mean too. I am perfectly healthy and do not need any healing. I am Raeden a new specter. It is wonderful to meet you. I hope you were not in the middle of doing something. Her smile softened as she looked to Tin.

She looked to the small bag that was on her shoulder and then looked to the moon doctor. Her warm teal gaze found so much comfort that this mare got to here so quickly. Her pale body moved closer to the paint mare and she came to a stop in front of the mare I have something for you, and I hope you can use it. It brings me so much comfort that you got here so quickly when I called. I want you to know I might not know you, but I appreciate what you do for this herd. Her crowned skull reached to her shoulder and slipped off the leather bag. She reached out her maw to the moon doctor holding the bag out for her to take. The mare hoped she would be able to use it, and she hoped she liked the small gift. It was not much, but it could be helpful.

words words

Image Credits

@Alysanne

Laume Posts: 18
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 1yr
Goatfairy

T H ERE  was noise, a rustling, and she was awoken from her slumber next to mother. The hoofbeats rumbled through the ground. They sounded fast, unlike most of the slow, crunching steps horses took in the forest land.

Tiny ears perked towards it, the odd noise, while lanky legs unfolded to wobble quietly out of her little nest. A few moments later -whoosh- came the blurry figure and scent of the Healer-Not-Mother who had been at her birthing. Head wiggled back in a recoil, followed quickly with her sticking it back out and onto the trail. OH! What if there were another her being born? Little wings fluttered in excitement at the thought. Laume instantly burst into full speed, rushing to keep up with the grown up's swift pace. If there were going to be a new little one born she wanted to be there to see it!!

Wind whipped all about her and she was filled with foal-ish joy at the chilly air traveling down her spine. Her little body bucked and kicked and pranced as she followed Healer-Not-Mother down the horse path. She was a wisp darting along, chasing a dark intruder away from her mother one second and the other a Queen on her way to meet her kind after a long battle. The fantasies whirled about in her mind all within the span of less than a few minutes.

Ages later, the grown up mare stopped...right in front of Teacher-Not-Mother!!! What a surprise!! Teacher not mother was going to have a little one!?! Her hopes quickly fell though, along with her expression...not that anyone could see it from the brush where she was standing...when she heard the pretty mare tell Healer-Not-Mother that she was fine.

Laume vaguely remembered this second mare as being called Rae-something. A frown creased her brow and she lost focus on the conversation until the mare in question stated she had a gift. Excitement burst through her soul in unison with her body from the brush to the right of the mares.

"What is it RaeRae!?" A wild foal grin adorned her delicate little body. She was hoping for a reaction of some sort. That'd be great, in fact, but the point here was to get the adults to forget she was supposed to be with a parental unit and tell her what was going on. Hehe, she chuckles internally to herself with devious, childish, pleasure.

Horse Stock: AussieGal7@dA, BG Stock: DeletedAcct, Manip: ExquisiteIllusions@dA(me)
 @Myrrine @Alysanne @Raeden
-Please Tag Laume In  All Posts So Her Sassy  Ass Doesn't Forget!-

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

we heal with love

“Oh!” Instantly Alysanne relaxed once it was clear that her skills as a healer were not needed for the moment. Hemlock settled down too, hooting a small apology to the strange deer as he came to land between Alysanne’s ears in his customary spot. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Raeden! I’m never too busy to answer a call for one of the doctors.” She assured the pale girl quickly, her smile soft. “My twin, Iona, she’s the other Specter - it’s wonderful to meet more of the ranks!”

She then fell silent, watching curiously as Raeden moved closer - explaining that she had a gift. Well! Such a random and kind thing completely surprised Alysanne! Her green eyes widened in a mixture of shock and delight as the bag was slipped off and offered, along with some very kind words. For someone that had been feeling less than sure about her station as a doctor in this herd, that simple praise meant everything. “Oh goodness, that is so kind of you!”

And just then before she could say anything else, a familiar and delightful little filly showed up - her butterfly wings bright with colours. “Hello little one!” It was good to see her looking so strong! “It’s a special bag to hold medicines, wanna see?” Taking the offered gift from Raeden, she lowered it carefully so that the filly could get a good look.

Hemlock, with his particular fondness for foals, flew down to the ground and hooted a greeting to the butterfly girl. Alysanne’s attention turned back to Raeden, her smile positively shining now. “Thank you so much! I hope no one will be missing this bag too much?” She teased gently with a wink, her green eyes bright. She knew well that part of her sister’s job, and everyone else in the sneak ranks, was to occasionally steal items that could be beneficial for the herd - this was just the first time she had heard of it actually happening! “It’s perfect, I can’t wait to fill it up with useful herbs that I find around Helovia.”

alysanne & hemlock

image credits
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

</style>

Her maw could not help but smile to the mare. She seemed like their was a weight off her chest when Readen said she was not hurt. The paint came closer with sweet tones filing the air around them. I am slowly meeting the other ranks as well. I thought you looked so familiar! It is wonderful to meet Iona's sister. You both have been so kind and very willing to help me. I can tell you share the same blood. Her head dipped slightly taking in the mares appearance. She looked so much like Iona it was unreal. Rae and Ru were pretty easy to tell apart even in young age.

Teal eyes brightened even more when the mare happily accepted her gift to her. Raeden knew she did the right thing by giving it to someone who will use it. I am so happy you like it. Sometimes I feel our healing ranks need some appreciation. It is easy to give it to our warriors, but you are the one who mends everyone. You keep us healthy and cure us when we are sick. So I thank you very much for what you do Alysanne. I know you will put that bag to good use. As the honey coated words came to a halt a small voice was heard. Tin perked his ears up to look at the small little filly. Bright green eyes watched her move closer and closer to the two adults. The small bird creature moved closer to the small filly. Tins small hooves carried him closer to the girl and he soon stood next to the hooting owl. Tin reached his small black nose out to sniff the girl's wings Odd wings.

Raeden watched the girl and the companions for a moment. Hello little one, Good to see you again. I got this special bag for Aly for all the stuff she does for our herd. She smiled softly then turned her attention back to the mare. The paint was glowing with happiness and joy as she spoke once again. Ohh they should not too miss it too much... They were not even really using it... I can not wait to see what you are able to collect with it ! Please let me know if you need anything else, I am always on the lookout for useful stuff. I am more than wiling to help you get anything you need.

words

Image Credits

@Alysanne @Laume